Humble Bundle Thread

Can the APK files from this sale be downloaded directly to your PC and extracted for sideloading? I own a variety of Android devices and would like to use the files on as many of them as possible.
There's a Humble Android app which allows you to access your Android game library and download stuff to your device. There's no limit to how many devices you can use it on so there's no real need to sideload.

Lots of people knocking this bundle but 10,000,000 was incredibly addictive and You Must Build A Boat was much the same with a little more fluff. They're great little games.

Desktop Dungeons made me feel stupid. I could appreciate what the dev had put into the game and there's a ton of content in there, but I honestly couldn't get my head around some of the mechanics. It's an on-the-spot maths test a lot of the time and I left school years ago. Worth playing but damn hard.

p.s. Seeing dollar prices made me weep, this time last week pounds were worth something... :-({|=
0JfyF0k.jpg

There's a Humble Android app which allows you to access your Android game library and download stuff to your device. There's no limit to how many devices you can use it on so there's no real need to sideload.
I have a Shield TV, and the Humble app won't work on it, but I need to check compatibility on these games anyway before I buy the $3 bundle.

I have a Shield TV, and the Humble app won't work on it, but I need to check compatibility on these games anyway before I buy the $3 bundle.
I have a shield TV as well, the last update (april) made it so you could move the mouse with the controller (right stick) in most apps. I haven't tested it with humble bundle because I have a wireless keyboard/touchpad hooked up to my shield.

I have a shield TV as well, the last update (april) made it so you could move the mouse with the controller (right stick) in most apps. I haven't tested it with humble bundle because I have a wireless keyboard/touchpad hooked up to my shield.
You can also plug in a mouse on Shield TV's USB port and use it on some games. I don't know if it works on 10,000,000 or You Must Build a Boat.

Yea, I was mostly referring to the humble app not working. When I loaded it in January when I got my shield it worked but trying to click buttons with the controller was terrible. Unfortunately most apps are not controller ready.

Yea, I was mostly referring to the humble app not working. When I loaded it in January when I got my shield it worked but trying to click buttons with the controller was terrible. Unfortunately most apps are not controller ready.
I haven't used the Humble App in well over a year, since it's complete garbage. Starts on device startup and crashes at least half of the time, not to mention it hogs resources for a simple download client. To me, it's worth the little bit extra to download the apks and epubs directly from the website and load them on my device using my computer.

It's so much easier after today's update as well.

Access SHIELD folders from a network PC or Mac and enjoy drag-and-drop file sharing. Enable in Settings > Storage & reset > Access SHIELD folders on PC.

It's so much easier after today's update as well.

Access SHIELD folders from a network PC or Mac and enjoy drag-and-drop file sharing. Enable in Settings > Storage & reset > Access SHIELD folders on PC.
Updating now. Not to turn this into the Shield TV fan thread, but I'm glad to see that a few more owners if this amazing device exist. At any rate, getting the APKs and the Steam keys at the same time through this bundle is pretty awesome.

I wouldnt worry about cluttering up the thread, it'll be pretty dead til tomorrow. Then it will just be people complaining about how bad the monthly is, mostly. Speaking of which, no spoilers yet? Not even on the humble debut or whatever it's called?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt worry about cluttering up the thread, it'll be pretty dead til tomorrow. Then it will just be people complaining about how bad the monthly is, mostly. Speaking of which, no spoilers yet? Not even on the humble debut or whatever it's called?
The Humble Original looks like it's this game:

https://twitter.com/copokagame

Appears to be some kind of bird simulator or something.

At first I thought the game was the multiplayer one where birds shoot each other down and try to take the nest eggs or something. I saw a demo during E3 for that and was like oh man nice! I was mistaken of course and I have no idea what this Humble original is about, but it looks OK. This will be the make or break to see if I go forward for humble monthlies.

My prediction: Furi. It's set to release in a few days and it's free this month for PS+ users. It could be this month's Wasted.

I'm going to guess:

Vanishing of Ethan Carter (cheap in summer sale....seems like a choice they would make)

Stories: The Path of Destinies (Just new enough)

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Hurtworld (Duh)

Some local multiplayer game (Crawl is my guess)

And some cheaper Indie Game, my guess is Iron Fisticle

Let's see if I'm right. I doubt it haha.

what is there to guess?

Go look at your steam activity feeds. See what you bought? See what your buddies bought?

That's the shit that's getting bundled.

what is there to guess?

Go look at your steam activity feeds. See what you bought? See what your buddies bought?

That's the shit that's getting bundled.
Well, that's not so bad. I was going to get an extra copy of the Star Wars Rebels Pinball FX table for my wife's account anyway.

I've held off on all other purchases during this summer sale while waiting for the monthly to release.

Actually crawl was already humble monthlied...so my guess is some other random local multiplayer game, Party Saboteurs, and also shows how much I cared about that game lol.

Black Ops 3 (Multiplayer Starter Pack) is next month's monthly featured game. 

bread's done
Back