Humble Bundle Thread

after i got that dead weight spoder off my team I won almost every match..... :whistle2:

after my mvp match, i figure i have mastered all the cag opponent have to give me and I can retire from the game. :D/
I don't think stealing the most goals and still not having the highest score is MVP lol

For those who BTA the Revelmode bundle, does Skullgirls include the 2nd Encore DLC?

There nothing in the humble description about including it, didn't even know it existed until I checked Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
pimwcl0.png

ouxM4v6.gif

The BTA staying around $6 really shows you how terrible the demand for Battleborn is. Even with the pre-sequel it isn't selling the $15 tier. They should have just left the currency out and prayed people didn't know the game has a cash shop.

Nothing is sacred anymore!  I really never imagines NBA 2K in a humble bundle.  Now I can't even buy that in peace.  I just paid $12 for it too.  Oh well.  Now I have to buy the $15 tier and try to sell off the BTA games at high prices to make myself feel better.  

The BTA staying around $6 really shows you how terrible the demand for Battleborn is. Even with the pre-sequel it isn't selling the $15 tier. They should have just left the currency out and prayed people didn't know the game has a cash shop.
I'll probably grab the 15 tier, that xcom 2 coupon is tempting as well.

I really want NBA 2k16. Anyone got a key to spoder?  O:)

In any case, that and Duke Nukem Forever are the titles I am missing, besides the fixed tier stuff.

Anyone who bundles in...  Can you tell me if the digital deluxe edition of XCom 2 pops the new coupon?

(I don't need much of this bundle... (Duke, NBA 2K6, but its really solid for those who need it.  Easy BTA.)

I really want NBA 2k16. Anyone got a key to spoder? O:)

In any case, that and Duke Nukem Forever are the titles I am missing, besides the fixed tier stuff.
It's not "spodering" when you're begging like that. That's like the 2nd time I've seen you beg in a week, why not wait for tremor or buy it from a split?

Yea, I am just hoping humble has a sale before the coupon expires on the 30th. Also, with the monthly bonus, it's cheaper than GMG
It is still over $30 at Humble even with Monthly discount. It is $28.79 at GMG if you login. I like humble but usually the coupons are lame. Might luck up on a discount/coupon stack I guess but I doubt it.

Anyone who bundles in... Can you tell me if the digital deluxe edition of XCom 2 pops the new coupon?

(I don't need much of this bundle... (Duke, NBA 2K6, but its really solid for those who need it. Easy BTA.)
digital deluxe xcom 2 ($74.99) does not have the coupon apply, stays $74.99

also all the keys are seperate for this bundle. If you never played mafia 2, spec ops, or borderlands the pre-sequel imo those 3 games are totally worth the BTA or $15 tier and you can just view battleborn as a bad freebie?

Well, I full on donkeybro'd this one.  Battleborn better suck as much as you internet nerds say it does, otherwise I want my money back. 

The shelter where we adopted our beautiful Zoe wasn't on the charity list, but I was able to find the one back in Texas where my dad and one of my sister's adopted their adorable pups so you can't really be mad at that.  $15 to the shelter.  $0 to anyone else.  

In a world without DLCs and microtransactions, this bundle might have been good if you didn't already own the games, but base games only for Civ5, presequel? Meh.

Civ 5 base game gah. Probably going for battleborn so I can play with 2 other people.
That's pretty lame considering some of the expansions change the game for the better so much they're almost necessary. Also it's not exactly a new game either and neither are the expansions so it wouldn't have killed them to include those.

Oh and we do so much bitching about Humble that I really feel like the Humble rep should threaten to kick our asses and then afterwards take us out for a hipster microbrew in San Fran.

I kinda feel like the 2nd week unlocks are going to disappoint e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶  me and just be Civ 5 DLC. Giving the base game only is just strange.

Eh. Not getting this one, Its a bit disingenuous calling it "2" when 3 of the games were in the first 2K bundle and I'd reckon at least one more will be an encore game. $15 is probably too much for Battleborn as it stands. Civ 5 (and Mafia II) in the BTA tier is hilarious given that they've been free.

Its good value if you own few or none, but there's just nothing in it Id play anytime soon and most that I would  I already own.

I kinda feel like the 2nd week unlocks are going to disappoint e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ me and just be Civ 5 DLC. Giving the base game only is just strange.
One would hope they would give that DLC but on the other hand bundling the base game and then having people be on the hook for the DLC seems to be a common strategy.

Nothing is sacred anymore! I really never imagines NBA 2K in a humble bundle. Now I can't even buy that in peace. I just paid $12 for it too. Oh well. Now I have to buy the $15 tier and try to sell off the BTA games at high prices to make myself feel better.
I grabbed the $15 tier because of this. Why? Not really sure. Thanks Fox!!!

I just want to say again that I am sincerely sorry for begging on posts, whether today or in the past.

Great news is that I have a trade ready for Hard Reset Redux for NBA 2k16. I must have bought a ton of copies of that game by now. 

That's pretty lame considering some of the expansions change the game for the better so much they're almost necessary. Also it's not exactly a new game either and neither are the expansions so it wouldn't have killed them to include those.

Oh and we do so much bitching about Humble that I really feel like the Humble rep should threaten to kick our asses and then afterwards take us out for a hipster microbrew in San Fran.
There's no point on getting the vanilla version anymore, you'll have to buy the Complete Edition anyway to get all the DLC. Buying the DLC separately from Steam not only it's more expensive, but does no entitle you to all the downloadable content available for the game.

I was hoping for a rebundle with the Complete Edition being included, but as it is I'll pass. Even if they include the expansions as a 2nd week bonus I'd be still missing content.

One would hope they would give that DLC but on the other hand bundling the base game and then having people be on the hook for the DLC seems to be a common strategy.
At the same time, the next iteration of the game is up in just a few months.. so at this point of the product life cycle, I don't think many people would really spend to "complete" the game. If anything, it would be good PR/timing to fan the fervor for the upcoming game..

Not that it matters though, since anyone interested in the series would have already owned all of it by now. So double meh, if unlocks are just Civ5 DLCs...Pre-sequel complete on the other hand..

I kinda want that BTA because Mafia 2 ost (love the music on this game). Anyone knows if it will give me a new entry or just will give me the extras over the normal version I already have?

I kinda want that BTA because Mafia 2 ost (love the music on this game). Anyone knows if it will give me a new entry or just will give me the extras over the normal version I already have?
u bobby. I don't know for sure but I assume it adds the DLC to your current entry

People would be complaining otherwise

Eh. Not getting this one, Its a bit disingenuous calling it "2" when 3 of the games were in the first 2K bundle and I'd reckon at least one more will be an encore game. $15 is probably too much for Battleborn as it stands. Civ 5 (and Mafia II) in the BTA tier is hilarious given that they've been free.
I suppose you could call it disingenuous, but It's pretty standard stuff for Humble publisher bundles to include a number of repeats from a previous bundle or bundles.

bread's done
Back