Humble Bundle Thread

Been reading some Battleborn forum posts and it looks like the 'hardcore' players actually leave games when they see a new player (OMG DIRTY HUMBLE BUNDLE SCRUB!) -- pretty much kills off the last of my interest in it.

If for whatever reason anyone bought the $15 tier and is looking to sell off an extra copy of Borderlands TPS, let me know.

Eh I don't tend to buy groupees bundles and s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ rarely I see a game I find interesting. I could see buying those if they were like 200 coins. Not 400-600.

I guess I should keep some coins for the oddball Bundlestars bundle where I want 1 or 2 games. That said, with my relatively small library I can usually talk myself into just buying the whole thing if I don't own most of it.
Tremor is good for IG, Humble, BundleStars, and oddball bundles like DIG and Cubic. It's terrible for Poopees bundles though. I use it for everything except Poopees.

A good example would be Battleborn, which was 2499 coins on there

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit to clicking through the videos like once a day when doing something else. Signed up a neighbor I don't like for car insurance quotes once. Could never get anything else to credit so I stopped trying.

Easy 708 coins on Tremor:

Go to the Peanut Labs tab

Sort by Lowest Reward

Go to rewards worth ~700 coins (page 16 for me)

Find Enjoy the fun of planning a magical Disney Parks getaway with your FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD! worth 708 Tremor Coins

Fill out the info and use your local Church of Scientology or whoever might like a nice vacation offer

?

Profit

Here's the easy one-click ones I just did with Peanut. Roughly 1000 coins, pretty easy.

9:53:20 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Learn about the mysteries of MS worth 10 Tremor Coins  
9:54:08 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Click on the banner to download the coupon! worth 34 Tremor Coins  
9:54:41 pm modestpack got credited for the offer A tough device meets a tough to beat deal. Check out the latest deals on the best devices from ATT. worth 36 Tremor Coins  
9:55:54 pm modestpack got credited for the offer A tough device meets a tough to beat deal. Check out the latest deals on the best devices from ATT. worth 36 Tremor Coins  
9:56:35 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Protect Your Family with Life Insurance worth 84 Tremor Coins  
9:57:13 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Save Money On Your Prescriptions by Printing The Coupon! worth 101 Tremor Coins  
10:00:04 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Enjoy the fun of planning a magical Disney Parks getaway with your FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD! worth 708 Tremor Coins

Sort by Lowest Reward

Find Enjoy the fun of planning a magical Disney Parks getaway with your FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD! worth 708 Tremor Coins

Fill out the info and use your local Church of Scientology or whoever might like a nice vacation offer

?

Profit

Here's the easy one-click ones I just did with Peanut. Roughly 1000 coins, pretty easy.

9:53:20 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Learn about the mysteries of MS worth 10 Tremor Coins
9:54:08 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Click on the banner to download the coupon! worth 34 Tremor Coins
9:54:41 pm modestpack got credited for the offer A tough device meets a tough to beat deal. Check out the latest deals on the best devices from ATT. worth 36 Tremor Coins
9:55:54 pm modestpack got credited for the offer A tough device meets a tough to beat deal. Check out the latest deals on the best devices from ATT. worth 36 Tremor Coins
9:56:35 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Protect Your Family with Life Insurance worth 84 Tremor Coins
9:57:13 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Save Money On Your Prescriptions by Printing The Coupon! worth 101 Tremor Coins
10:00:04 pm modestpack got credited for the offer Enjoy the fun of planning a magical Disney Parks getaway with your FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD! worth 708 Tremor Coins
Thanks. If you link your profile people can just click on your coins and see what offers to complete. I sent a McDonalds in Oregon some Disney info for the 708 coins. Will hold me down until my trade in is processed. The Hotel Chipmunk one is also a quick point one.

Hipmunk doesn't usually work for me for some reason. Just redirected to Google and I doubt it credits.

http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=points&userid=683151

I don't really vouch for most of those from a time/reward standpoint. The Adgate insurance 100+ coin one is just a zip code, so it's good. The 48 coin search your interest ones for Adgate only worked maybe 50% of the time, but it was just a captcha, copy/paste the search term and click on a link in the yellow box. It says you have to complete a sponsored offer, but I just let the links load and moved on and it credited after a few minutes.

Hipmunk doesn't usually work for me for some reason. Just redirected to Google and I doubt it credits.

http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=points&userid=683151

I don't really vouch for most of those from a time/reward standpoint. The Adgate insurance 100+ coin one is just a zip code, so it's good. The 48 coin search your interest ones for Adgate only worked maybe 50% of the time, but it was just a captcha, copy/paste the search term and click on a link in the yellow box. It says you have to complete a sponsored offer, but I just let the links load and moved on and it credited after a few minutes.
I did the chipmunk one under supersonic and it credited, they pay less coins, but it worked. Also, IG with Nyan Cat game just got posted. Only 20ish copies of each game.

Ugh. Duke Nukem Forever out of stock again. Does anyone have an extra copy? I can get you something worth the same number of coins on Tremor. Let's cut a deal.

you guys still doing the sandboxie thing with tremor or just not bothering with the shady offers?

I looked into it once a while back and It just looked like such a pain.  Might be worth it to throw a few bucks at bundle trades like fox did and then be able to pick off a game here or there i want.  I tend to stay up late anyway.

you guys still doing the sandboxie thing with tremor or just not bothering with the shady offers?

I looked into it once a while back and It just looked like such a pain. Might be worth it to throw a few bucks at bundle trades like fox did and then be able to pick off a game here or there i want. I tend to stay up late anyway.
The download offers have a low rate of crediting so I stopped doing them which was the only reason for needing sandboxie. You're better off taking advantage of the trade in promo. Keep in mind the good shit on tremor can sell out extremely fast.

Yeah I don't do the Sandboxie crap. Too much hassle for too little return. There's also the chance you could pull a Drabe and forget to turn it on and infect your computer with all kinds of crap while drunk Tremoring.

I do videos, all those stupid diabetes, heart, Rheumatoid Arthritis crap and sometimes surveys or mobile games if I'm really desperate.

Yeah I don't do the Sandboxie crap. Too much hassle for too little return. There's also the chance you could pull a Drabe and forget to turn it on and infect your computer with all kinds of crap while drunk Tremoring.

I do videos, all those stupid diabetes, heart, Rheumatoid Arthritis crap and sometimes surveys or mobile games if I'm really desperate.
I forgot all about that. Thankfully it was just my laptop but it was still a mess to fix

I use Sandboxie even for watching vids, as you can't use any sort of adblock and get credited. I don't really bother with Tremor much anymore, though. Pain in the ass.

Why not disable adblock for tremor instead of using sandboxie? That's what I do
Ads can be a vector for various bits of malware. That might not be a huge risk for most sites, but the types of ads being served up on Tremor (and linked offer sites) tend towards the sketchy side. If I'm going to be deliberately clicking on sketchy ad-packed sites I'd rather do so in a sandboxed environment.

It's not Sandboxie that makes Tremor a pain in the ass, though. It doesn't take extra time to click on the sandboxed browser link instead of just going to tremor normally. No, what makes Tremor a pain in the ass is Tremor.

Since we are full on tremor discussioning. Has anyone had issues with videos not crediting in the last few days? Seems like they changed them from instant to 15 min wait and now they credit like half the time.

I just do surveys on supersonic. They credit 1000 coins for each survey done. Got 6000 in one day. Now I have to wait for them to restock Rocket League from the other Humble Bundle.

Jonny really wants to meet Motoki so he can punch him with a microbrew, but he can't find an Uber driver willing to go all the way up to Seattle for some eternally uncool nerd fight.

Besides Motoki would probably tie knives in his hair and whip them back and forth like a maniac and Jonny wouldn't be able to run away with his toe separators and smooth heels.

Sort by Lowest Reward

Find Enjoy the fun of planning a magical Disney Parks getaway with your FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD! worth 708 Tremor Coins

?

Profit

Thanks, those all worked for me. There should be a thread for Tremor where we list all the 1% of offers that actually work.

This is now the Tremor thread.

First offer I did was the You Gov survey for 1634 coins and then I stopped doing offers.
That still valid? Those sure are a lot of coins.

^ I did it just yesterday so it might be, it was under Supersonic if you can find it.

Anyway I'm enjoy buying bundle trash I missed. Woulda saved a little money if I had signed up earlier.

^ I did it just yesterday so it might be, it was under Supersonic if you can find it.

Anyway I'm enjoy buying bundle trash I missed. Woulda saved a little money if I had signed up earlier.
You also would have seen the Doll Hair and I Eat P***y videos too had you signed up earlier.

Mobile Bundle 19

JzlTTZD.png

Humble Mobile Bundle 19

All Android games, no Steam.

Pay $1 or more for:

• Chameleon Run
  • Ys Chronicles II
  • Hitman GO!

BTA for (currently $5.35):

• Punch Club
  • Super Stickman Golf 3 Premium
  • bonus games TBA (hopefully Ys Chronicles I...)

Pay way too much for ($6):

• Dropsy
  • The Banner Saga

Disappointing Humble bundle, disappointing Indiegala bundle.  It's up to Groupees to save the day...er, I mean the day's a complete flop.

Disappointing Humble bundle, disappointing Indiegala bundle. It's up to Groupees to save the day...er, I mean the day's a complete flop.
Humble 2K unlocks will save us tomorrow.

/Mooby

I do like the android games if the games are turn based or basic controls to play. Any platformers generally are horrible to play. I generally dislike bigger android games, as I generally play on the phone such as the stuff in the $6 tier. I have those on PC and will play them there. 

I was wondering if I had Super Stickman Golf 3 already, but it was #2 from a previous mobile bundle. Would be buying it for that and Punch Club....but not sure it's worth it.

I do like the android games if the games are turn based or basic controls to play. Any platformers generally are horrible to play. I generally dislike bigger android games, as I generally play on the phone such as the stuff in the $6 tier. I have those on PC and will play them there.

I was wondering if I had Super Stickman Golf 3 already, but it was #2 from a previous mobile bundle. Would be buying it for that and Punch Club....but not sure it's worth it.
Punch Club is on Steam and you know it will be in a bundle sometime soon. In fact, I'd guess it might appear in a future Humble as Steam+Android.

Punch Club is decent on a tablet. The game mostly consists of tapping areas of the screen to move your character and to get him to perform actions such as exercising, eating or fighting. The big difference between the Android and Steam versions is the ability to use a mouse. Mouse control doesn't work on the Android port of Punch Club. I bought Punch Club previously for my Galaxy Tab and sideloaded it onto my Shield TV and it got to the title screen, but it wouldn't work since there was no touch input. I have a few games on my Shield TV that will allow mouse support such as Her Story and Steven Universe, but Punch Club won't start.

bread's done
Back