Humble Bundle Thread

Sacrifice well done

5fL39B5.png

Doesn't look like any bonuses will be added, either.  Cactus Assault seems okay, but one game ain't saving the bundle for me.

Odallus is really good, but we went over this when BS had it.

Cactus ain't worth much; arguably the weaker of the 3 in the bta.

Cactus is fantastic, someone buy my copy.

My lowest BTA tab is 3.63 (3.64), A dollar for a Wadjet Eye game and Chroma Squad, sure why not. Spaera and Westerado look neat, too. Bought in at that price. I think it might go lower, but that's low enough for me.

Glad I kept holding off on Westerado. Almost bought it when it was the 48 hr deal on Steam the other day, but kept saying "Gotta be Humble fodder...gotta be Humble fodder". Plus, had Odallus in my Wishlist.

Easy purchase for $3.90.

I've got $3.58 and $3.61. Already have Chroma Squad and Odallus from other bundles, though, so I'm not even sure if this is worth the money. Can always buy for someone else in case the price anti-bricks/balloons up once all the hipsters see the bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if this is the Humble Gala Stars bundle.. Chroma and Westerado are coming right off my wishlist and $3.58 is a-ok by me.

Other than Spaera, everything in the first two tiers looks very solid to me. Cactus has been wishlisted for a while and I'm always down for another Wadjet Eye game.

Spaera really doesn't look Humble worthy but I wanted Assault Android Cactus. Pretty much paid the BTA for that and got the rest free is how I am choosing to look at it. 

Unbox? More like Unbought.

I would have expected Odallus in a BTA tier. That would have helped bump the average up and push some people to the higher tier.

That $1 tier is awesome, though. Technobabylon is one of the better point and clicks in the last couple years. If you've played and enjoyed games like the Blackwell series, Primordia, Gemini Rue, or Resonance then you'll really like Technobabylon. Very good gameplay with logical puzzles and a pretty good story.

Most people got it from BS so I don't think it would have helped. There are tons of people splitting it on Group Buys
True but I figure Humble has a wider audience with people who don't follow some of the other bundles or deals as closely.

BTW I'd like to thank both groups of Odallus buyers who either sacrificed at ~$5 to make the BS Killer Bundle possible or bought that bundle to make way for the $1 Humble tier.

I shouldn't have bought this. Tanking price got me.
Did you buy the BTA level? And if so, have you redeemed those keys yet?

If the answer is yes to the first question & no to the second, I'll buy the BTA games off you for the price you paid minus the $1 for the first tier.

Did you buy the BTA level? And if so, have you redeemed those keys yet?

If the answer is yes to the first question & no to the second, I'll buy the BTA games off you for the price you paid minus the $1 for the first tier.
Thanks for the offer but sold off half the bundle already. Keeping the others.

bread's done
Back