Humble Bundle Thread

Did you buy the BTA level? And if so, have you redeemed those keys yet?

If the answer is yes to the first question & no to the second, I'll buy the BTA games off you for the price you paid minus the $1 for the first tier.
Rule #1 of CAG: Never leave a fellow cheap-ass behind.

Good looking out, The End!

Thanks for the offer but sold off half the bundle already. Keeping the others.
Well that was quick work on your part. Congrats.

Rule #1 of CAG: Never leave a fellow cheap-ass behind.

Good looking out, The End!
To be fair, it would have been a "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" type of thing, as my interest in this bundle mainly lies in the BTA games. But yeah, I am pretty awesome.

Good bundle despite owning 2 of the $1 tier from their previous being bundled. I said "ooh" when I saw Assault Android. That has been in the upper 1/4 of my wishlist for a long time waiting for a bundle. Its sale price always sucked. I was certain it was a Monthly bound game but a 3.60 BTA tier instead, awesome. Westerado being in it also just made it even more of an immediate jump in. Thats been wishlisted for a long while too but being Adult Swim it was only a matter of time.

Only criticism is the $12 tier. I'd like Unbox, but just can't at that price, espc with it lacking online MP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Hamble got a little greedy with that $12 top tier. Unbox is on my wishlist, but no way I'm paying $9 more for it. It's only a $15 game at full retail.

hal is defective when it comes to IG IIRC. He buys them at full price when he buys them.
Well, not full price. I buy them during the first 24 hours or not at all. I just don't do group buys because I'm too lazy and impatient. I think someone around here has called it the "can't be bothered tax".

Well, not full price. I buy them during the first 24 hours or not at all. I just don't do group buys because I'm too lazy and impatient. I think someone around here has called it the "can't be bothered tax".
Pretty sure that's called the "motoki tax".

In other news, Hambull store is having like a sale, not quite a Halloween sale, but a few things of interest I might pick up:

Killing Room (Fakey)

Slawaway Camp (Fakey)

The Lonesome Fog

Shelter 2 Mountain DLC 

Adult Swim is off and on for me.

Mostly like them, but sometime they publish something uninteresting.

Super House of Dead Ninjas and Duck Game are absolutely fantastic, and Jazzpunk is the best walking simulator ever. I know that's not saying much, but that game cracked me up.

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/152311989979/i-say-old-boy-sir-hambleton-the-third-cordially

PAvalH9.jpg

I say, old boy, Sir Hambleton the Third cordially invites every Hamble to participate in Hambleween. Cheerio!

Call me crazy but I thought this bundle was really good. It probably helps that I didn't buy the monthly w/chroma in it, but still, I'd argue that the whole package is stronger than several of the last few monthly bundles pretty easily...even if you own chroma, getting odallus, westerado and android cactus for four bucks is a pretty good deal, spaera and technobabylon on top is just a bonus. 

Well This is the new bundle That was posted today. 

The bundle is called the Humble Gems Bundle, and claims that all the games have at least 90% positive feedback. On what site, i don't know. some of them on steam have lower scores. all at least 80% from what I've checked, but still...

Bundle Link: https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-gems-bundle

$1/ "Pay what you want" Tier:

Technobabylon 

Odallus: The Dark Call 

Chroma Squad

Beat the average tier:

Spaera (Early Access)

Westerado: Double Barreled

Assult android Cactus

Pay $12 or more to unlock:

Unbox

Well This is the new bundle That was posted today.

The bundle is called the Humble Gems Bundle, and claims that all the games have at least 90% positive feedback. On what site, i don't know. some of them on steam have lower scores. all at least 80% from what I've checked, but still...

Bundle Link: https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-gems-bundle

$1/ "Pay what you want" Tier:

Technobabylon

Odallus: The Dark Call

Chroma Squad

Beat the average tier:

Spaera (Early Access)

Westerado: Double Barreled

Assult android Cactus

Pay $12 or more to unlock:

Unbox
thx for the post was a big help

https://twitter.com/tribandtweets/status/791313606755381249

Keyboard Sports is the November monthly original. Looks like it'll be coming to steam, but we'll be getting an early build in the monthly.. kind of doubt we'll get steam keys for it.

I canceled my monthly sub the day Stardew Valley was announced a few weeks ago and today Humble sends me a "Oh, hey, we're pre-authorizing your Humble Monthly payment kk~thxbye" email.

Oh no, you didn't! :whistle2:x

Edit: Humble sends me a standard "Yeah, it's all actually your fault that we didn't honor your cancellation but we'll be heroes here and give back the $12 we never should have taken in the first place... this time" response.

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I'm sorry to hear you're not interested in staying subscribed.
According to our Terms of Service, all payments on Monthly Bundles are final. I'm sorry about that!
I did make a one time exception for the current month and have issued a refund of 12$. You should see that post back to your payment method in 5-7 business days. I've also ensured that you're unsubscribed and won't be charged again.

I canceled my monthly sub the day Stardew Valley was announced a few weeks ago and today Humble sends me a "Oh, hey, we're pre-authorizing your Humble Monthly payment kk~thxbye" email.

Oh no, you didn't! :whistle2:x

Edit: Humble sends me a standard "Yeah, it's all actually your fault that we didn't honor your cancellation but we'll be heroes here and give back the $12 we never should have taken in the first place... this time" response.
Are you sure you cancelled? I know they make you confirm that you want to cancel a million times before it actually does

Maybe it's the old man tax. They know you're old, so they expect you to forget that you cancelled to make you think you didn't cancel

Are you sure you cancelled? I know they make you confirm that you want to cancel a million times before it actually does

Maybe it's the old man tax. They know you're old, so they expect you to forget that you cancelled to make you think you didn't cancel
Yeah, I even typed out a response in the "Why u leaving???" saying that a $14 game wasn't a great deal for a $12 monthly and that last month's games were weak as well.

They should know that us old men have nothing better to do with our remaining twilight hours than complain endlessly to customer service over twelve bucks.

Well shit.. I didn't expect a new bundle today. No clue what the lowest BTA price was, but I own most of these games anyway.. Oxenfree would be nice to own though

My BTA's like 4.38. I just got to it.

Well, the usual question applies: Are there soundtracks included? I'd pay nine bucks just to get the Day of the Tentacle OST.

Might grab for Massive Chalice , Grim Fandango, and Titan Souls. Oxenfree? You guys love these 2deep4u games, eh?
Eh I love games that are well thought of with many sacrifices. Does it matter if 2deep4u if I don't play it? It will probably be super backlogged.

I guess I am biting. I skipped Massive Chalice before because I figured it would be back (TY Double FIne). Oxenfree seems like a game that may get bundled to death but the publisher is unknown so who knows. Not to mention sending a little money to help doggies never seems like a bad idea.

Owned all of these except Oxenfree, but lobbed it up on Group Buys and split it all except Lumino City in about 20 minutes. Locked in at 4.38. Ended up with Oxenfree for 1.39 total, 1.06 if I can offload Lumino. I can handle that. Good bundle in that respect, but obviously a lot of rebundled stuff. 

I may up the purchase later if Day of the Tentacle moves me, but its gonna get bundled again so not really chuffed one way or another at the moment.

We must be in Bizarro World, because that's two straight Humbles that I'm thinking look crummy while everyone else is jumping at them.

bread's done
Back