Humble Bundle Thread

So I was redeeming stuff from Best of 2016, and I got this message:

UsmYumh.png

Anybody seen this before?
I'm positive you got a key. In fact, you got the biggest and best key for that game. That picture is cropped to intentionally hide the key and I'm disappointed you are not accurately reporting the key that you did in fact receive.

One More Dungeon - 4CTYF-TXHXT-C6XW9
Contagion - ERQV9-RCQHH-4C5XP
Waste Walkers - 3WRCB-8K84E-G4Y3A
Blacksea Odyssey - 7I4T7-MFIWP-TW8BP

There was a great bundle, but I repealed it to help pay for the wall.
I would rather that you use that money to pay food, housing and medical care for the illegal aliens. It's a humane thing to do (and fukc the American homeless.. they are not vocal enough for you to care) :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Book bundle should be tomorrow. My bet is some specialty charity event bundle. Probably with super expensive tiers and bad games. Can't wait.

I don't care how bad it is, I just hope they keep coming out with a bundle every week.

It kinda makes sense since there was a mega-ton of games released last year on Steam that are about to get big discounts.

Book bundle should be tomorrow. My bet is some specialty charity event bundle. Probably with super expensive tiers and bad games. Can't wait.
Considering what has happened in the past week... I suspect it'll be an all charity science / climate change related book event. Or something supporting the ACLU.

their store winter sale ends thursday morning, so they have to wait on the bundle to f over humble store customers.

edit- basically if you bought anything from their winter sale, it's about to be bundled

their store winter sale ends thursday morning, so they have to wait on the bundle to f over humble store customers.

edit- basically if you bought anything from their winter sale, it's about to be bundled
Think I just bought Typing of the Dead + DLC.....course if it's bundled it wont have any DLC....that's HUMBLE!

Considering what has happened in the past week... I suspect it'll be an all charity science / climate change related book event. Or something supporting the ACLU.
Actually, it's probably going to be more like "Fund Our New President's Least Favorite Executive Agencies" bundle. Pay what you want for clean air and public education! BTA to get clean(ish) water.

So I got lazy and Gilby'd the Overwhelmingly Positive bundle. Anyone penny or buy in and decide they don't want it? Interested in the full $10 tier.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/824361465230610432

A reply to that tweet showed that Square Enix tweeted that they'll have a surprise tomorrow. So...

So I got lazy and Gilby'd the Overwhelmingly Positive bundle. Anyone penny or buy in and decide they don't want it? Interested in the full $10 tier.
I bought the $1 tier, and it looks like I already used the steam keys. This obviously isn't what you're looking for. But if you can't find anyone with the full bundle, and you decide that you can live without the lowest tier, feel free to PM me.

Sorry I can't help any better than that.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/824361465230610432

A reply to that tweet showed that Square Enix tweeted that they'll have a surprise tomorrow. So...
So it will be 90% already bundled Eidios titles with Rise of the Tomb Raider or Just Cause 3 base game in the top tier. Gotcha.

I bought the $1 tier, and it looks like I already used the steam keys. This obviously isn't what you're looking for. But if you can't find anyone with the full bundle, and you decide that you can live without the lowest tier, feel free to PM me.

Sorry I can't help any better than that.
I bought an extra $1 tier to trade in at Tremor but forgot to mark it as a gift, and I hadn't yet bothered to contact Humble support to convert the purchase. Thus, thanks to my laziness I can provide the $1 tier games.

I can feel your sarcasm, but they refunded the money and are promising two free games in a couple weeks, so nothing lost :p
No, no. It's an absolute outrage. Just read the NeoGAF thread.

I may be able to help, though it's not a gift bundle. I pennied in and was off and on about dollaring for Pony Island. Mostly off, though.

bread's done
Back