Humble Bundle Thread

I paid a dollar to start a backlog I have no intention of ever touching on my PS4.

Otherwise I literally couldn't care less about any of this.

I always get the highest tier for the Playstation bundles. I have 3 of the games, upgrade to digital I suppose, but I figure if they sell well they might start doing more, which if Playstation bundles become a regular occurrence, I'd be so happy, plus cheaper ps4 games I probably already own. Yay!

Like someone said, no go for a PS3 owner.  Will get a PS4 eventually but not going to start pre-hoarding for a system I don't have.  Will just play Destroy All Humans on PS2 if I get the urge again. 

That is one short list of countries. Didn't even Nintendo eventually allow Europe buyers for their bundles?

I've got an Aussie friend who just got a PS4 too..

Oh well. USA! USA! USA!

That is one short list of countries. Didn't even Nintendo eventually allow Europe buyers for their bundles?

I've got an Aussie friend who just got a PS4 too..

Oh well. USA! USA! USA!
At least you can easily add multiple accounts from different regions to a PS3/PS4 and switch between them. Can't do that shit on Nintendo products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophies fox...trophies....like crack for these 100%ers.
I have enough of a PS3 backlog for trophies that I will never get through, not to even speak of the absurd amount of Steam achievements. At some point I have to say, "no I really don't need the third fourth, or is it fourth fifth, copy of Darksiders."

Jokes aside, the 2nd tier looks interesting, but no PS4 for me.

I'd like to know what mescaline induced haze they were in that made them tie (almost) all the PS3 games to the top tier. Do they think old versions of games on a (practically) dead system add value... when the fucking updated versions are *right there*?  That's God-tier fuckery!

Oh well, off to Persona 5. :)

I always get the highest tier for the Playstation bundles. I have 3 of the games, upgrade to digital I suppose, but I figure if they sell well they might start doing more, which if Playstation bundles become a regular occurrence, I'd be so happy, plus cheaper ps4 games I probably already own. Yay!
if you have PS Plus, you will have access for far more quality games than this THQ NORDIC junks

Next monthly title: killing floor 2
That's my guess at least.

Number of monthlys subscribed to: all but 1

Number of monthly bundle games played: 0

The games are

Black Mesa
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition
Event[0]
Tumblestone
Slime-san

Cancelled my sub before they billed earlier this week and then caved and signed back up with half an hour to go today.  That didn't work out so well.

Well I think the combo of witness+black mesa makes it worthwhile, have a feeling alot of people had been waiting on a good price for mesa. Im just amazed I had no repeats for once

Glad to see black mesa seems good, makes this bundle seem more worth the cost. Layers of fear I have played before and is worth it just to repeat this one scene.
https://youtu.be/B0fm2lRrEg0
Starts at 0:30

As for next month, dirt rally and inside as early unlocks, is this a sign that the bundle is gonna be really bad or what?
I kinda want dirt rally since I have the other dirt games (got them free from humble)

Great bundle. Wanted Black Mesa and Tumblestone (which will make for a great bro night game). Already have Layers of Fear, but not the DLC. Decisions to make. Activate it or trade it for just the DLC I'm missing.

In for next month​ for Inside. Will just sell Dirt Rally.

I recognize zero of those games so I must not have wanted them very much.

Already own Dirt Rally so probably passing this month.  I have Inside nominally wishlisted but, eh, not feeling the enthusiasm. 

If anyone subbed and doesn't want the monthly for this month, let me know, I'll buy the full bundle from you. Black Mesa and Layers of Fear were big wants for me, not that interested in the rest though.

This is a really strong monthly from my perspective. I had a feeling it would be decent since The Witness was not the strongest early unlock being that was in that big ass bundle a few months ago. 

It's a bit strange. There's not one blowaway title for me in that there's nothing I'm wowed by being in it, but every single game looks worthy of a play and there's nothing I am disappointed by in its inclusion. I already own Kingdom, but even that doesn't bother me. 

I jumped back in at the last minute. Black Mesa makes me glad I did.
Yep did the same late last night after we got done playing Chicken Horse. I decided I wanted The Witness. Only skipped last month but it was not by choice (had payment issues due to Humble's crappy CC server) and was not unhappy that I missed it.

Scheduled Black Mesa for later this month and Tumblestone is kicking off May, for those of you who Bro.

:-({|=

Of course I cancelled my Monthly subscription the month they add Black Mesa to a bundle. I should've just kept my streak of Monthly bundles going, but having The Witness as the featured game irritated me for whatever reason.

In the end trying to piecemeal what I want seemingly isn't worth skipping a monthly bundle anymore. Lesson learned. 

:-({|=

Of course I cancelled my Monthly subscription the month they add Black Mesa to a bundle. I should've just kept my streak of Monthly bundles going, but having The Witness as the featured game irritated me for whatever reason.

In the end trying to piecemeal what I want seemingly isn't worth skipping a monthly bundle anymore. Lesson learned.
That's basically what it comes down to. Trying to find good prices on the games you do want can be quite the chore. Even finding certain games for sale can be hard so sometimes it's easier to pay for the convenience every month with the understanding some months will be better than others. Humble wins. Humble always wins.

i think it still holds that if you are not into the headliner game its better to skip it.  If you were ok with the witness, and kept the subscription, black mesa is a great add along with the other games and really is good value.

I wasnt hip to the witness and glad I canceled.  This bundle would have been a bummer for me and black mesa is something I would probable load and play right away.  Work was crazy this morning so I couldnt camp groupbuys at 10am to score a bundle split for it this morning. 

May is definitely not going to get me to subscribe

i think it still holds that if you are not into the headliner game its better to skip it. If you were ok with the witness, and kept the subscription, black mesa is a great add along with the other games and really is good value.

I wasnt hip to the witness and glad I canceled. This bundle would have been a bummer for me and black mesa is something I would probable load and play right away. Work was crazy this morning so I couldnt camp groupbuys at 10am to score a bundle split for it this morning.

May is definitely not going to get me to subscribe
I didn't want The Witness and regretted skipping this bundle cuz I really wanted both Black Mesa and Layers of Fear, so unfortunately subbing or skipping based on the headliner doesn't hold true for me anymore. Thankfully I managed to buy Eldritch's full bundle that he didn't want, so no more regret. I'm too lazy to buy the games piecemeal anymore. Too much work getting good prices and having to F5 Group Buys all day.

I didn't want The Witness and regretted skipping this bundle cuz I really wanted both Black Mesa and Layers of Fear, so unfortunately subbing or skipping based on the headliner doesn't hold true for me anymore. Thankfully I managed to buy Eldritch's full bundle that he didn't want, so no more regret. I'm too lazy to buy the games piecemeal anymore. Too much work getting good prices and having to F5 Group Buys all day.
Aw, man, Yanni got Spoder too.

This is a really strong monthly from my perspective. I had a feeling it would be decent since The Witness was not the strongest early unlock being that was in that big ass bundle a few months ago.
I subscribed for next month but am not expecting much based on the theory of a strong early unlock correlates to a crappier bundle and vice versa, a sample size of 1 month is all that is needed. Of course maybe I am the only one who sees Dirt Rally as a decent early unlock despite already owning it.

I subscribed for next month but am not expecting much based on the theory of a strong early unlock correlates to a crappier bundle and vice versa, a sample size of 1 month is all that is needed. Of course maybe I am the only one who sees Dirt Rally as a decent early unlock despite already owning it.
HOOK UP YOUR MIC REDS AND JOIN US FOR A BRONIGHT!

bread's done
Back