Humble Bundle Thread

FYI, Humble Bundle will refund and revoke gift copies sent to TremorGames if/when they figure out.

There's been two big revoke waves recently, just so you know.

FYI, Humble Bundle will refund and revoke gift copies sent to TremorGames if/when they figure out.

Yeah, don't buy Owlboy from tremor. Very high chance of revoke, not worth it for $5ish in tremor coins. Just pay a bit more in real money and find someone that's selling that tier if you really want it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Really? Revoked just because they've been sent to Tremor or are these involving fraudulent payments?

Really? Revoked just because they've been sent to Tremor or are these involving fraudulent payments?
The Humble purchases made by Tremor were revoked. Last revoked batch happened a few days ago, I posted about it back then. I think most of the trade-ins are fine, but it's impossible to check if you're buying a game bought by Tremor or if it's a trade-in.

The Aurion key I bought a couple of months ago was never revoked, but I'm pretty sure my key was from a trade-in.

The Humble purchases made by Tremor were revoked. Last revoked batch happened a few days ago, I posted about it back then. I think most of the trade-ins are fine, but it's impossible to check if you're buying a game bought by Tremor or if it's a trade-in.

The Aurion key I bought a couple of months ago was never revoked, but I'm pretty sure my key was from a trade-in.
Huh. First I heard of it. But I've not gotten anything except 99 coin stuff in months.

Yeah, it's Tiny I was watching/wondering about... Way too much for the third teir. The new numbered bundle I'm still debating third tier but I'm leaning towards it.
Tiny Build down to $6.12.

Closer to my $6 buy price. I can justify $2 each for the ones I'm missing (Final Station, Guts and Glory, Clustertruck)

I tapped out at $6.12 cause I didn't want to gilby it but cats and dogs got all my money.

( fuck that bullshit teir 3 price.)
you-cant-if-you-dont-you-cant-gilby-a-bundle-if-you-dont-want-it-in-the-first-place.jpg

Neon Drive looks ok. Grabbed it from a split, A Story About My Uncle has been bundled before. Wasn't really expecting much out of the bonuses, but slightly better than they usually are I guess

Bleh and Bleh....not buying likely. Is Windward any good?
I'd say yea for a buck definitely. If you dont own the other two they're both playworthy as well. IMO the $1 tier is the highlight of the bundle unless you went all in for Owlboy.

One of the most underwhelming BTAs I've ever seen though. I picked up Neon Drive on a split like spoder, but a bit surprised at that lackluster BTA.

I owned Ziggurat from the last Steam sale with Flash sales (been a while). Fun game for sure. I kind of want Beholder but own most of the rest of the rest of the games.

After 15 minutes with Neon Drive, it seems like a decent enough game so long as you can deal with the fact that it's a rhythm game first and foremost (similar to Audiosurf) and is absolutely not a driving game despite the Outrun vibes that screenshots give off. Just be sure to play without v-sync because the input lag is a real pain in the ass.

After 15 minutes with Neon Drive, it seems like a decent enough game so long as you can deal with the fact that it's a rhythm game first and foremost (similar to Audiosurf) and is absolutely not a driving game despite the Outrun vibes that screenshots give off. Just be sure to play without v-sync because the input lag is a real pain in the ass.
But did it melt your mind?

I finished the game on normal, the input lag wasn't very noticeable with vsync on to me, might be more noticeable on the higher difficulties though. The game is 50% rhythm, 50% gimmick. Can be frustrating at some points, but not too bad for a bundle game. There's not much content apart from repeating the same levels on different difficulties or the endurance mode. Doesn't surprise me that this got bundled, the MSRP was a bit too high to begin with.. should've been $5 max.

Those sneaky bastards just launched a new bundle. At 6pm EST no less.

Humble GameOn

$1 Tier:

Worms Clan Wars

80 Days

Her Story

BTA Tier:

Grim Fandango Remastered

The Stanley Parable

Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse

Pay $10 or more:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Only need Worms Clan Wars and Borderlands The Presequel out of those, so it looks like a pass

I need Borderlands Pre-Sequel. But 2K sells the season pass for a high amount and they don't have that in their complete Borderlands bundle...

I need Borderlands Pre-Sequel. But 2K sells the season pass for a high amount and they don't have that in their complete Borderlands bundle...
This. Console players get the handsome edition with DLC. The Season Pass for Pre-Sequel lowest price: Historical Lowest Price: $8.99 at Direct2Drive on 7/31/2015.

Neon Drive looks ok. Grabbed it from a split, A Story About My Uncle has been bundled before. Wasn't really expecting much out of the bonuses, but slightly better than they usually are I guess
I'd say they're worse than usual, myself. Uncle Story has been around a few times and Neon Drive looks like the number three title of a three-game $1 tier.

The new bundle is Worms Clan Wars and that's about it for me. Every other title is a repeat. I got 80 Days in a bundle a while back. And played it, actually. It was really quite good. I'll probably dollar in and try to get my wife to play 80 Days.

Actually, I probably need to find two extra copies of Clan Wars somewhere. I think that might work for some Dad-Mom-Son three-player grudge matches.

I'd only get this for Borderplands. Can just wait until it's $10 or less on Amazon/Steam.
It was, though. At least as part of a complete-the-bundle. I got it for less than $3.50. I think it was It was also in the upper tier of a bundle where the rest of the upper tier fetched a good sale price.

It was, though. At least as part of a complete-the-bundle. I got it for less than $3.50. I think it was It was also in the upper tier of a bundle where the rest of the upper tier fetched a good sale price.
Unfortunately I'm missing a couple of Borderlands 1 DLC that prevents me from getting a good deal on the 'complete-a-bundle' thing. Was also part of a Humble Weekly or something with the infamous Battleborn but I passed then, too. I've watched a few videos and streams of people playing Pre-Sequel and if I never get it I won't be too sad. Anthony Burch + Aussie humor is like a frying pan to the face. I'll probably hold out for Borderlands 2 when Pitchford realizes it's the only IP his studio is good at making.

I'd say they're worse than usual, myself. Uncle Story has been around a few times and Neon Drive looks like the number three title of a three-game $1 tier.
They added something in it that I'd play (and did play).. Neon Drive, which is why it's slightly better than most of the crap they add for me.

I got burned out on BL:TPS fairly fast. There are some bright spots -- the low-grav is kind of novel and some of the level design is really good. The writing is just tiresome in spots and it's a lot more linear than I want it to be.

Having said that, if you're resigned to playing it, you absolutely benefit from the Season Pass. The bonus characters are fantastic and the Claptrap DLC is really offbeat and fun in a way that the rest of the game is not.

They added something in it that I'd play (and did play).. Neon Drive, which is why it's slightly better than most of the crap they add for me.
Eh. Neon Drive looks playable, sure, but it seems that better and more playable has been added to recent major bundles than what was added here. And this was a bundle that really needed the additions to save it.

bread's done
Back