Humble Bundle Thread

i am intrigued by a game with a slugcat.  am I $12 intrigued?  the other games look alright and i know spoder will shake down the bros to play duckgame.  probably $12 of value here.

is spoder getting the plush?

i am intrigued by a game with a slugcat. am I $12 intrigued? the other games look alright and i know spoder will shake down the bros to play duckgame. probably $12 of value here.

is spoder getting the plush?
lol it's a cool plush but I got the games I was missing from splits so I'll pass. Duck Game is great and there's nearly infinite replay value if you play through the workshop content. Lots of awesome custom mods and maps that can be played in online MP. There's even a mod that unlocks the max player cap so that it's not restricted to 4 people. My favorite that I've played is BTOOOM grenade mod, someone added grenades based on the ones from the obscure anime/manga "Btooom"

lol it's a cool plush but I got the games I was missing from splits so I'll pass. Duck Game is great and there's nearly infinite replay value if you play through the workshop content. Lots of awesome custom mods and maps that can be played in online MP. There's even a mod that unlocks the max player cap so that it's not restricted to 4 people. My favorite that I've played is BTOOOM grenade mod, someone added grenades based on the ones from the obscure anime/manga "Btooom"
God, you're such a hipster duck.

Screw it, I'm going all-in for Duck Game and Rain World (all-in as in $12, not $25).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just on eBay. Mind you, the listing was up for several weeks. Most mounts seem to go in the $10-$20 range but still worth doing in my opinion -- for $15 you can cut that nasty bundle price in half.
That bundle was a goldmine. I think I sold my guild wars 2 key for over 20 dollars plus a ton of other shit. Never thought to sell the mount thanks for the heads up

Games are okay but pricing sucks. Want duck game and headlander, but not for 7.30, want rain world, but not in a 12 dollar tier. It'll all be rebundled eventually I'm sure anyway. 

For anyone who bought the Lifehacker Software bundle at the BTA level, if you haven't already done so, you have until May 31st to redeem your CyberGhost VPN key.

If you're trying to find it among your library/email account, the bundle launched on November 1st last year.
If anyone had planned (like me) on holding off on redeeming their Bitdefender keys until the November 25th expiry date, it appears Humble pulled a switcheroony and they expired on May 1st instead. No warning no nuttin'. Boo!

Just on eBay. Mind you, the listing was up for several weeks. Most mounts seem to go in the $10-$20 range but still worth doing in my opinion -- for $15 you can cut that nasty bundle price in half.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh... keep an eye on your PayPal account. I don't sell digital codes on eBay because it's very easy for someone to claim they got a bad code and get their money back.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh... keep an eye on your PayPal account. I don't sell digital codes on eBay because it's very easy for someone to claim they got a bad code and get their money back.
Possible. He had good feedback though so I'm not overly worried. Anyway, my Paypal is linked to a discretionary spending account, not going towards groceries or the mortgage so the worst case scenario is that I'm out a code I was never going to use anyway.

$1 tier at best.
Mooby gives it:

Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg

out of:

Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg
Debbie-Downer2.jpg

Humble Bundle stopped giving DRM-free builds for <$1 because certain Spanish site told everyone to exploit it by paying penny everytime there were DRM-free games.
How is that an exploit though? I just think it's funny. They need to stop saying Pay What You Want if it's really $1 minimum to get stuff. I might just start pennying random bundles if that still costs them money in fees.

How is that an exploit though? I just think it's funny. They need to stop saying Pay What You Want if it's really $1 minimum to get stuff. I might just start pennying random bundles if that still costs them money in fees.
Please don't.

Just set their cut to zero. I started doing that a while ago.

Both Toejam and Earl games for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Steam collection are 78% off at Humble store.  Appear to be all time lows.  Worked out to $1.12 each with the 10% discount.

For us it's Pay What You Want but for Humble it's Give What They Want.

So if you pay only pay a penny they should give you the digital equivalent of a penny. Which is probably a 50x50 pixel jpeg of the game cover art.

Meh, I'm not contributing to someone else's tax deductions.
Yeah, I wish I could get a deduction for cats! I'd be paying less in taxes than TrumpCat.

For that matter, maybe I should start making movies and quit my current job; in Louisiana, you can get a tax credit as part of the film industry even if you had a zero-dollar tax burden, meaning that the Louisiana Department of Revenue will just cut you a check. Sounds like nice work if you can get it.

Yeah, I wish I could get a deduction for cats! I'd be paying less in taxes than TrumpCat.

For that matter, maybe I should start making movies and quit my current job; in Louisiana, you can get a tax credit as part of the film industry even if you had a zero-dollar tax burden, meaning that the Louisiana Department of Revenue will just cut you a check. Sounds like nice work if you can get it.
Yeah, but you got to live in Louisiana...

bread's done
Back