Humble Bundle Thread

Prediction: new Humble Monthly Headliner is State of Derpcay YOSE.
TAKE HEED AND LISTEN, MORTALS!!!!!

THE GREAT MOOBSTRADAMUS HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!*

*he will be back every month making the same prediction for the next 18 months until the prediction comes true

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha.  

So I bought Plague Inc, from Humble no less, a few weeks ago, so you're welcome for that.  

Wasn't Brigador free with coins on Chrono?  And Superhot was in a G2A fucking bundle first, or is Humble not counting those?  I'm happy for Maize and will probably be able to sell off Dark Souls II to make next month cheaper. 

I must remind myself that I got this bundle (minus Stellaris) for only a buck. Viewed from that perspective, I guess it's not so bad.

What a crappy month.

I didn't even get that G2A bundle and I think it sucks. Plague Inc and maybe Shoppe Keep  are the standouts for me.

No idea why people value Stellaris so high either, it's another Paradox game that needs DLC to be good and will have a gorillion DLCs by the end of its life.

I already like next month's bundle better. I'm just glad it's the DX11 version and not the DX9 fuck you, you have to pay to upgrade version.

Edit: Had no idea Shoppe Keep was abandoned. Nevermind.

Plague Inc has always had obnoxiously stubborn pricing, so at least there's that.

I have that DX9 version.....so i guess next month's early unlock is a win. I didn't like how that version was and got tired of it after a few days. Hopefully this version improves on that one a lot.

For this month I didn't have Superhot (yeah I don't use G2A) and Plague Inc was on the wishlist as well as Ashes of Singularity (I add just about all RTS to my wishlist since they don't come out as often). So-so month and Shoppe Keep looks like hot garbage. I'll likely try it and get cards, but hate to see abandoned games. Maize looks silly and is about 2 hours long....fine for me since I don't really play long games anymore. I like rouge lite games as well, so Brigador is at least a play once game.

Its lowest is $9.40 on Games Planet, but I doubt many noticed that. Its not been below $10 on Steam yet, but still a shitload of people definitely already have it.
Most people got it when it was $6ish on nuuvem I think. I passed on it back then cuz I knew I wasn't gonna play it and figured it'd get cheaper.
The resale value of these will not be great. Many people bought multiples because people were basically buying many copies to get the return on Stellaris lol
Probably doesn't help that Brigador was free with chrono coins, or that Superhot was recently in a G2A bundle either. Ashes of the Singularity was part of a newegg glitch (which was ultimately free if you bought 5+ copies since they refunded).

Overall, not the worst bundle ever but disappointing. I didn't get Brigador from Chrono so that was a nice addition for me I guess.

Wow, this bundle is a dumpster fire.  I had some friends talking up Stellaris and decided to get the bundle (and keep the game) and hope it's decent because the rest of this is trash.  Time to cancel again.

BTW, I think this is the first monthly in a while (maybe the first overall?) that hasn't had a debut game that was just released today. Everything here has been out for a while. Just a weird, disappointing set of unlocks.

If I didnt get this for 70 cents id be really bummed and ive wanted superhot (gilby'ed the g2a) and plague inc.

Ill cancel next month unless the early unlock can fetch at least $8-9

Out of those I need Superhot, Brigador, Maize and Plague Inc.

I should've bought this bundle. Fudge.
I can toss you my copy of SuperHot. Don't think I own the others but if I do you're welcome to them.

Edit: I don't own the others and will spite +1 them but you're welcome to SuperHOT.

Ill cancel next month unless the early unlock can fetch at least $8-9
Not a chance. Expect $5 - $6 tops. It'd be less if I considered Nuuvem pricing a factor.

Out of those I need Superhot, Brigador, Maize and Plague Inc.

I should've bought this bundle. Fudge.

Always the contrarian lol you should be able to get them all cheap.
Plague Inc is the only unlock that has any real value (besides Ashes, I guess), so expect to pay ~$3 for that unless you get lucky.

This being my first monthly, I got in on a Steamtrade referral link and was essentially paid about a buck for the bundle minus Stellaris, and despite me making money on this, I'm still disappointed.

0/10, unsubbed 4eva

I like it.

I don't count G2A as real bundles because G2A and I've never done Chrono.  I also always seem to hear about glitches after they're over.  So no dupes here for me.  And Plague Inc is a big want.

I can toss you my copy of SuperHot. Don't think I own the others but if I do you're welcome to them.

Edit: I don't own the others and will spite +1 them but you're welcome to SuperHOT.
il_340x270.481695917_6u0s.jpg

Go look in the cesspool right now. $2 for each Plague and Ashes is not hard to find.
^This

(in no way influenced that I am selling both of those for 2$ each right now :) )

Most of the stuff in this bundle has been so cheap before it shouldnt be hard to find what you need for 1-2$ depending on what it is, alot of people will already own alot of it

Brought my first Humble Monthly this July as I wanted Darks Souls 2 and $12 + other games is a fair price. Now I just need to make sure I cancel the subscription from Humble and Paypal so that I don't get charged next month.

I must remind myself that I got this bundle (minus Stellaris) for only a buck. Viewed from that perspective, I guess it's not so bad.
Haha. Yeah. I think this is the only way to look at the June Humble Monthly.

I mean, Plague Inc: Evolved, Brigador, Shoppe Keep, and Maize for $0.25 each isn't too bad. I already have SuperHot and Ashes of the Singularity. This humble monthly still feels like a big letdown. Even with next months offer of Dark Souls II: SotFS (don't own) I'm not very inclined to resubscribe. I just can't get the bad June Monthly bundle taste out of my mouth. It's very unsatisfying.

I mean, Plague Inc: Evolved, Brigador, Shoppe Keep, and Maize for $0.25 each isn't too bad. I already have SuperHot and Ashes of the Singularity. This humble monthly still feels like a big letdown. Even with next months offer of Dark Souls II: SotFS (don't own) I'm not very inclined to resubscribe. I just can't get the bad June Monthly bundle taste out of my mouth. It's very unsatisfying.
See, Plague Inc, Ashes of the Singularity, and Superhot seem like the core of a great bundle to me. Add an interesting second group of Maize, Shoppe Keep, and Brigador? But, again, I didn't have any of these yet, and that does matter.

Go look in the cesspool right now. $2 for each Plague and Ashes is not hard to find.

^This

(in no way influenced that I am selling both of those for 2$ each right now :) )

Most of the stuff in this bundle has been so cheap before it shouldnt be hard to find what you need for 1-2$ depending on what it is, alot of people will already own alot of it
I was $1 off, big deal.

I guarantee you Plague Inc/Ashes are selling for more than any other game in the bundle, which was my point.

Yeah, I agree that June's Monthly Bundle is disappointing if one didn't sell Stellaris at near cost of the bundle. Somehow Superhot being super-cheap in that last G2A bundle really makes this bundle a negative for me. Feels like the next Humble Weekly Bundle will have Superhot sometime soon. I also remember playing a Flash game version of Plague years ago and feel like that's all I needed.

Ashes was $1 years ago in a Newegg glitch (though I not sure if the Monthly includes DLC)

Tiny Echo looks neat though. Good art style goes a long way

Is one of the weakest, but not bad. I don't have any. Brigade looks good, ashes is a must (love rts games) and superhot is a game I wanted to try.

Will unsuscribe, have ds2 already

I was $1 off, big deal.

I guarantee you Plague Inc/Ashes are selling for more than any other game in the bundle, which was my point.
Which was pointless in the first place. You were quoting me when I said that most everything in this bundle is available cheaply outside of it. It is. And $1 off is a big deal to some people on here who nickel/dime bundles to perpetuity. So Ashes and Plague carry some value, they're still available cheap and some are accepting less than $2 for either on places like Group Buys.

Which was pointless in the first place. You were quoting me when I said that most everything in this bundle is available cheaply outside of it. It is. And $1 off is a big deal to some people on here who nickel/dime bundles to perpetuity. So Ashes and Plague carry some value, they're still available cheap and some are accepting less than $2 for either on places like Group Buys.
Hear, Hear....

There are a LOT of CAGs here that F5 for hours on the Humble every week to save pennies. ;)

Humble really shot their wad getting Stellaris for the headliner.....well maybe my Stellaris key from this bundle will go up in value after now that the bundle is over...right???? RITE??????

^This

Isn't this always the case?

Anyway, I was mostly happy about this one, considering that I bought in for Stellaris and everything else was gravy. Plague, Inc., Brigador, Shoppe Keep and Maize seem interesting (even that Tiny Echo game looks cool). The only real disappointments were Ashes (which was glitched and the glitch copy got you a free copy of the standalone expansion that's in this bundle) and Superhot, which looks like something I wouldn't play in 100 lifetimes.

I have no interest in DSII, though. I haven't played the first one. I'll probably unsub for next month, unless I can get a good price for it somewhere.

bread's done
Back