Humble Bundle Thread

FWIW, Humble ran these bundles immediately prior to the last four major Steam sales:

Winter '16: Sierra repeat bundle

Summer '16: Sonic collection

Winter '15: Square Enix bundle (mostly repeats and coupons)

Summer '15: Nintendo Indies

So basically, expect repeats, something niche, or both.

I like roguelikes, but I can rarely get into games on mobile devices. Any of those roguelike games worth it?
Depends. If you're a hardcore Android fanatic and own a Shield TV device, I say go for the highest tier. I own Heroes of Loot 2 and Sproggiwood, and both are playable on Shield TV. Both are also great fun. Road Not Taken in the middle tier is also Shield TV compatible. If you're just playing time wasters on your phone, the $1 tier with bit Dungeons and Desktop Dungeons is probably enough.

At 1:06, I was "Ah, damn, I forgot to check the Humble."  At 1:06:02 I realized that I didn't need to care.

In other news, my Yogscast Mount sale was deposited into my Paypal the other day after eBay's long-ass holding period.  No shenanigans from the purchaser who I presume is happily riding around on their new bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm only interested in the Corel stuff in the BTA Tier. If someone just wants LastPass and has a low BTA price I'd be up for splitting.

If that low probability scenario exists, PM me.

Jeeze with the steam summer sale coming you would think they would have a somewhat decent bundle to compete against it but guess not. 

Jeeze with the steam summer sale coming you would think they would have a somewhat decent bundle to compete against it but guess not.
photo-thumb-314573.jpg

That really makes no sense. Bundles require publishers that want to be part of a bundle, and they don't really need to have their games in a cheap bundle taking away from potential sales on Steam.

So finally looked at the software bundle and I totally would have gone in on the BTA for the Corel stuff since my daughter is really into digital art. Now it's at $8.71. Drat.

EDIT: Cheapest reference I can find to a BTA price is $8.20 from ~4hrs ago, so maybe I didn't miss much pricewise. Doesn't appear to be a bundle anyone cared to have a low BTA tab open for.

So there's a Humble Manga thing going on, for Fairy Tail. But that's not important right now.

This is.

(Edit: Removed tweet, it had my email on it, augh.)

Apparently an affiliate link was applied to my click, and it's a CAG one. So uh, anyone hear about this?

That really makes no sense. Bundles require publishers that want to be part of a bundle, and they don't really need to have their games in a cheap bundle taking away from potential sales on Steam.
Sure it does. If there was an decent bundle during the summer sale there would be more sales of whatever was in the bundle.

Sure it does. If there was an decent bundle during the summer sale there would be more sales of whatever was in the bundle.
not really sure how you boarded that logic train, but humble's already said they're gonna have a bundle soonish, possibly this week. It may or may not be shit, but if it is shit, at least it will be in line with the Valve's treatment of steam sales these last few years.

not really sure how you boarded that logic train, but humble's already said they're gonna have a bundle soonish, possibly this week. It may or may not be shit, but if it is shit, at least it will be in line with the Valve's treatment of steam sales these last few years.
Doesnt the Software bundle count as that bundle they were talking about earlier.

What's the cutoff date for cancelling my subscription to the monthly?

Also, could I cancel now, and potentially change my mind later and re-subscribe before the bundle launches? Or would I be locked out of this month's bundle if I cancelled?

The cutoff should be roughly Friday at 1 EST, but I'd opt out before that just in case. You can re-subscribe up until the point the timer runs out (same time), but you would be charged instantly.

Summer Games Done Quick starts next week, so I'd expect a new bundle then. Guessing they'll skip one this week.. can't believe they haven't done a decent summer sale on humble store though

Summer Games Done Quick starts next week, so I'd expect a new bundle then. Guessing they'll skip one this week.. can't believe they haven't done a decent summer sale on humble store though
They tweeted last week that there is a new game bundle "on the horizon", whether that means this week (today) or some other date remains to be seen. Considering they are not running a sale and next Tuesday is July 4th, I think there will be one today. I wouldn't expect one to launch on July 4th.

They tweeted last week that there is a new game bundle "on the horizon", whether that means this week (today) or some other date remains to be seen. Considering they are not running a sale and next Tuesday is July 4th, I think there will be one today. I wouldn't expect one to launch on July 4th.
But July 4th is plain normal day...

Well, at least this side of Atlantic.

Freedom Bundle 2 would be nice

I don't remember the exact day that the SGDQ bundles go live, but they do them yearly now so it's pretty much guaranteed for there to be one next week, might not be on a tuesday though since like you said it's July 4th. Could even go live on sunday, since that's when SGDQ starts.

Entirely possible for there to be another bundle starting today, I didn't realize they had tweeted that.

FAKE NEWS! TrumpCat where are you?

I just need one more Supreme Court judge who doesn't like Twin Peaks to show me loyalty. Just one more. Then I'll see those guys in court!
Hey man don't blame me for liking your wife's Twin Peaks, maybe Ivankat should've worn a sleeveless dress instead!

Hey, did anyone notice that there's a way to give to CAG in the options now? Down there in those little bars where it asks you where you want your money to go.

bread's done
Back