Humble Bundle Thread

There's no way I'd ever choose to listen to a book vs. music when driving a car. That's prime music listening time there.
Exactly! The car is my only location available for playing music especially at a LOUD volume. I prefer to read books myself anyway so I can hear the character's voices in my head and not through some other person's interpretation.

Eh Single Keys for tiers?

BTA-tier DiRT3 & DiRT Showdown could be worth still. Don't have either (Sold my DiRT3 from AMD bundle for $4)

Will see.

Eh Single Keys for tiers?

BTA-tier DiRT3 & DiRT Showdown could be worth still. Don't have either (Sold my DiRT3 from AMD bundle for $4)

Will see.
I got both of those for free, so it looks like I own everything from both bundles..

Got DiRT Showdown free from that PAX giveaway, and DiRT 3 free from a friend.

D'oh, just bought the Satanic Verses late last year, but maybe I can sell it on Craigslist.

I prefer to read books myself anyway so I can hear the character's voices in my head and not through some other person's interpretation.
Dude, those voices in your head aren't from the characters in the book...

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble Weekly Bohemia added two games

ARMA: Cold War Assault, I guess for BTA, and Fish Fillets 2 for all purchasers

Humble Weekly Bohemia added two games

ARMA: Cold War Assault, I guess for BTA, and Fish Fillets 2 for all purchasers
Is this the first time they've added games to a weekly?

Though, I guess they're not technically 'bonuses' since they're available for all purchasers.

Is this the first time they've added games to a weekly?

Though, I guess they're not technically 'bonuses' since they're available for all purchasers.
This weekly sale is doing *really* well, so I guess they're just trying to rope in the last few remaining holdouts with the bonuses.

There are bonuses on weeklies now? WTF?
I know, right!?! It's written right there, in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 17, paragraph 4, line 23:

[...] and the Lord said unto the heathens: there shall be no bonus games in weekly services, and they were amazed!

I really hope the HB guys go to hell for this!!! :evil:

I know, right!?! It's written right there, in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 17, paragraph 4, line 23:

[...] and the Lord said unto the heathens: there shall be no bonus games in weekly services, and they were amazed!

I really hope the HB guys go to hell for this!!! :evil:
More like stay in hell.

for the weekly sale there were two games added

ARMA: Cold War Assault that is a BTA game

and

Fish Fillets 2 (for all purchasers)

neither have cards

I think they added Arma Cold War Assault because when the bundle first went up it said you get these THREE games if you BTA and one of them was the WarZ mod, technically a free mod. Then they changed it to two games a little later.

This is prolly a peace offering for any whiners out there.

(I think they gave out Fish Files because it's stinking up their office.)

I think they added Arma Cold War Assault because when the bundle first went up it said you get these THREE games if you BTA and one of them was the WarZ mod, technically a free mod. Then they changed it to two games a little later.

This is prolly a peace offering for any whiners out there.

(I think they gave out Fish Files because it's stinking up their office.)
lol

IF ONLY THAT WAS THE GAME THEY WERE GIVING OUT

I would get an eBook bundle if it was something gaming or tech related. For example, I'm studying for some CompTIA certs ,so something like that would be awesome in a bundle. Or just any books on the history of gaming or computers.

put's me 1 more closer to the 1000 mark
yes u got spankfiied hot girls gone wild in mns bacck spanking each other seducing each ohter and HLA and MNS gone horny wild follks. Derick gone wild while mysterd pass out watch the hot girls in maid latex uniform spanking seducing and many erotic stuff

Having duplicate games shouldn't count as having more games

cheaters

yes u got spankfiied hot girls gone wild in mns bacck spanking each other seducing each ohter and HLA and MNS gone horny wild follks. Derick gone wild while mysterd pass out watch the hot girls in maid latex uniform spanking seducing and many erotic stuff
You always make the most logical conclusions, and they're always entirely relevant as well

Ahh what the heck, I splashed out with a penny purchase of the Humble Audio book bundle first tier. Now I can finally see what all the fuss about The Satanic Verse is, 15 or so years after the fuss.

Ahh what the heck, I splashed out with a penny purchase of the Humble Audio book bundle first tier. Now I can finally see what all the fuss about The Satanic Verse is, 15 or so years after the fuss.
It must be pretty compelling because...

news-graphics-2007-_639488a.jpg

Sadly, they are divorced now.

You think that's bad? Remember that time when Muhammad, the prophet of the Muslim faith, came over to watch the game?

[Customspoiler=By clicking you agree not to issue a fatwa on me]
948273484.jpg
[/customspoiler]

It looks like Humble is moving to a slider for price selection. I had to open an incognito browser to see it so you may need to clear cookies to view it or they're still rolling it out.

You can click the dollar amounts to jump to them, but not the lock if you want to go to the average. The green box showing the current price works as text input if you just want to type it in.

5kvUyfN.jpg

I'll reserve judgement.  We were all up in arms when they added the redeem feature and then they added a gifting feature.  I suspect/hope they'll add a BTA button that will put you a penny above the average.  

I'll reserve judgement. We were all up in arms when they added the redeem feature and then they added a gifting feature. I suspect/hope they'll add a BTA button that will put you a penny above the average.
You can still type in an amount and it has the presets (though missing the $50), so it's really no different or more difficult in that regard that should put anyone up in arms.

You can still type in an amount and it has the presets (though missing the $50), so it's really no different or more difficult in that regard that should put anyone up in arms.
Okay, one of the comments made it seem the type in feature was gone.

Steam-link redeem still makes steam wonder if it crashed if it's running... I've learned to shutdown steam when doing mass-redeems.
Steam actually runs with no hiccups for me when I do redeems via steam-link. Key activations still puts it out of commission for around 10 seconds per key.

It's the green box on the right. It's not at all immediately clear that you can type in it and so I actually wouldn't be surprised if people end up getting mad that it's gone.
And that's why I expect the new design to BTA a little more instead of futz with the slider more.

It looks like Humble is moving to a slider for price selection. I had to open an incognito browser to see it so you may need to clear cookies to view it or they're still rolling it out.

You can click the dollar amounts to jump to them, but not the lock if you want to go to the average. The green box showing the current price works as text input if you just want to type it in.

5kvUyfN.jpg
me no see this i still see the previous one

bread's done
Back