And it makes me feel oh so bad
The only one who will hang out with me
Is my dear Old Grand-Dad
And we read alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I read alone
I prefer to be by myself
thats deep

Anyone remember this? That was the very first audio book I got.

lOjAlSK.jpg

FYI, the lowest Amazon will let you pay HIB is $0.06
Do you get an amazon library code or something then ashes? I already have the mp3s in my humble library for a penny purchase.

(I know I'm cheap, but then I'll probably never listen to them anways so it's another penny win for charity)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get an amazon library code or something then ashes? I already have the mp3s in my humble library for a penny purchase.

(I know I'm cheap, but then I'll probably never listen to them anways so it's another penny win for charity)
Take my post at face value. The lowest you can pay through Amazon is 6 cents. This was a topic of discussion a week back.

Pfft, I had childrens books' with a floppy vinyl record.
Sometimes I wish I can travel back in time and enjoy my childhood again, so many good memories in the 90s. I am still amazed that they can make games with such good animations and music back then.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/seq6tPiUeH0[/youtube]

Sometimes I wish I can travel back in time and enjoy my childhood again, so many good memories in the 90s. I am still amazed that they can make games with such good animations and music back then.
Have you ever considered moving to Portland?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg[/youtube]

Also, a translation of ashes' post: Minimum price you can pay using Amazon Payments is 6 cents. Anything lower will result in a negative charge to Humble after fees are taken.

I remember playing each and every single game my uncle brought me, sure that they were all beautiful and entertaining in their own way. Every tape or floppy was a pixellated marvel to experience and behold.

Then I discovered magazines, which taught me what was to like and what instead to despise.

So I became much more educated.

And less amused.

But I digress...

OT question - anyone know of any pod/netcasts that cover just indie games? Or *gasp* Linux games?

I'm probably going to build myself a Linux PC in the next few months, and while studying for my CompTIA certs I've started listening to netcasts.

OT question - anyone know of any pod/netcasts that cover just indie games? Or *gasp* Linux games?

I'm probably going to build myself a Linux PC in the next few months, and while studying for my CompTIA certs I've started listening to netcasts.
http://linuxgamecast.com/podcast/

Good luck with your Linux build - if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I've been running Linux pretty much exclusively since the mid to late 90s.

http://linuxgamecast.com/podcast/

Good luck with your Linux build - if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I've been running Linux pretty much exclusively since the mid to late 90s.
Awesome. I've built a few computers and used Linux for a while as well, but with Valve getting on board along with SteamOS, Steambox, Indie devs, etc - I feel like it's got a lot of good momentum. I haven't kept up much with things like driver support from AMD/Nvidia and which developers put out good or bad native ports, so I will have to research that a little more. Thanks for the help!

You can't even pay $1 to get your mom some audio books? Tsk tsk.

Three more audiobooks in the Humble Audiobook Bundle for those who beat the average:

• Charles Portis - True Grit
  • Justin Somper - Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean
  • Grace Krilanovich - The Orange Eats Creeps

Over on the Humble Store, there are a few new dailies:

thanks guys, looks like I'll be buying this for my wife (hoping the average drops, penny purchasers buy now!!!)

It's Humble Weekly day. Let's try to guess what'll be by figuring out which publishers Mooby hasn't jinxed yet...
Sierra Entertainment... but they've been dead for 6 years now.

Not sure what the 1 dollar group will include but the BTA would include NASCAR Racing 2003 Season.

Edit: I did buy CoD4 this week so maybe it will be the never rumored CoD bundle from Activision.
whee%21113.gif

Humble Aldorlea Bundle:

For $1 Laxative Force, Laxative Force 2: The Doo, Laxative Force 3: The Pee

For BTA of $6 Laxative Force Four: Look Who's Fourting Kickstarter/Early Access

And as a special bonus, Jamie Lee Curtis will record a voicemail message for the top purchaser?
I was thinking Assguard and that Dog Farting game would get added the second week. That could be throw in there too though.

Things getting torn apart? I guess that's why you need an Assguard.

"Ready for a huge adventure? Welcome to the magical world of Asguaard where the future is about to be torn apart."

I was thinking Assguard and that Dog Farting game would get added the second week. That could be throw in there too though.

Things getting torn apart? I guess that's why you need an Assguard.

"Ready for a huge adventure? Welcome to the magical world of Asguaard where the future is about to be torn apart."
Special Bonus Ass Burger Simulator. Run a fast food shop and satisfy customers while role playing a person who has difficulties relating to others socially.

Humble Fumble Weekly - Play these sports games Sunday if you don't want to watch the Game.

Galactic Bowling

Speedball 2

Monster Trucks Nitro

Virtua Tennis 4

Pool Nation

Beast Boxing Turbo

Cricket Revolution

BTA:

SNOW (Starter Pack - Early Access)

Baskeball Pro Management 2014

SEGA Bass Fishing

Worms Crazy Golf

(just kidding)

lol... weak bundle... basically $1 for Rise of the Argonauts... or $5 more for the two Dirt games.  Not too much less than I might be able to get them individually when I guy them a year from now so I'll be passing.  

All I'm missing from this is Rise of the Argonauts, so now they've even made me feel like an idiot for buying an Indie Royale bundle for ~$2. I could have bought the $1 version of that + the $1 version of this, and I'd have all the games that I was missing. :oldman:

bread's done
Back