Humble Bundle Thread

Only thing I have is Antichamber and Giana Sisters.  Really good bundle.  Gonna wait on the BTA for now.  Locked in a price anyway.

Amazing bundle! Been waiting for all of them to be HB'd, especially Dust and Monaco! Antichamber is well worth the BTA alone if you're into puzzles, it's a great game.

I knew it. I freakin knew it! I knew Guacamelee and Dust would be in the next numbered bundle!

Too bad I already bought and cleared Guacamelee. But I don't own the other stuff, so in my account they go.

Yeah I caved a while back and got Guacamelee even though it was evident it would end up like this.

Either way I don't have the other games, at least not on PC so time to fill up my Steam library's belly some more!

How is Antichamber, btw? Think it would be 2deep4me?
Maybe. It's not over the top bizarro world stuff. Just a unique FPS mind-bending puzzler.

Got all of these, except for the Swapper. Antichamber and Giana Sisters are the only ones I actually enjoyed playing.

Okay, the BTA thing must have been some kind of weird-ass glitch. I bought in at $4.15 and it dropped to $3.96 while I was checking out. Considering that I have a grand total of zero of these games, I'm happy with that price.
Thanks. Locked in on it at $3.90. Already own Antichamber though so going to sit tight and wait on the bonus games before spending my extra couple bucks.

Man, I have every single one of the games in this Humble Bundle... and I can't be mad.  This is simply a great bundle.  Way to restore faith :)

How does gifting actually work? I checked off the box for 'this is a gift', and it looks like I have a single gift url in my inbox. Does that mean I could only gift the entire bundle to someone instead of individual game keys?

I locked in at $3.83 but I already own Monaco so I too will wait for the BTA extras before spending more $$$.  Agreed that (for me) this is the best bundle offered up by HB in quite a while.

I knew it. I freakin knew it! I knew Guacamelee and Dust would be in the next numbered bundle!

Too bad I already bought and cleared Guacamelee. But I don't own the other stuff, so in my account they go.
I bought Dust during the last winter sale, haven't even installed it yet so that's a bummer. I already played Guacamelee on vita but I don't have any of the dlc so I'll do a second playthrough on the steam version.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does gifting actually work? I checked off the box for 'this is a gift', and it looks like I have a single gift url in my inbox. Does that mean I could only gift the entire bundle to someone instead of individual game keys?
If you choose the gift option when paying, it's for the entire bundle. If you buy the bundle for yourself, you get the option to gift individual games by clicking on the gift box for each game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best HIB in some time imo.  I bought and beat Gucamelee & Dust back in December.  Both are excellent.

Giana is wonderful platformer -- and a really well done platformer -- even if you hate the deluge of indie platfomers give Giana a try.  (I've owned it for a year, just have to beat the final boss.)

I can't even imagine 6 higher profile or better indie games that haven't been bundled yet that are better than these 6.  I almost feel like no matter what the bonuses are, they're going to be a letdown.

Same here
It probably went through. I closed that window and checked my Paypal account on the PP site and it showed that the transaction had completed. It'll take a few minutes for it to show up on your Humble account page, but it should be there, right after Humble Indie Bundle 1, for some reason (bundle numbers are sorted according to computer logic, I guess).

And I have none of them!  Woo!

Locked in at 3.83, doubt it'll go lower but I'm gonna wait to see what the bonuses are to commit.

I grabbed Dust.  That and Guacamelee are the only ones that call to me in the dorrah tier.  If I end up BTA'ing this thing I'll send you my link so you can randomly drop again. ;)

Glad I waited on all of these, that's a crazy bundle. I'm surprised they didn't split these games up into two different bundles with some lesser games.

I had to pay 3.87
P1yxAMd.png

Hmmm.  Second copy of the bundle for my wife on the HTPC or not?  Looks like the only game that would work for multiplayer is Monaco.

Might be best to just look for a spare Monaco.

Nice, first time in a long time it was a complete home run for me, I am interested in all of these games and have somehow avoided buying all of them up to this point (though I own guacamelee on PS3).

Don't forget Guacamelee has steam workshop so you can play with different character models.

guacameleesamus1_thm.jpg

BYAKeV8CUAAABcn.jpg

bread's done
Back