Humble Bundle Thread

It's going to be the bitcoin bundle. PWYW with a $15 minimum for .000000000000001 bitcoin.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mooooooooobyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fault u make cheaplikefox rage

it tebowdragon bundle

pay one buck

u get virtual whip

spnaky book

merged ntus how to merged nuts by mns

tebowdragon dictanry

bta

tebowdragon horny girls book

neuro mutation meatballs

??

??

???

??

New Humble Store sales:

My reading is terrible today.

How many games am I supposed to complete in march?
60 ...gotta get ready for the steam summer sale.

It's going to be the bitcoin bundle. PWYW with a $15 minimum for .000000000000001 bitcoin.
Time to cash out that Mt. Gox haul, amirite?

So I guess that Blink Bundle addition should not entice me to make a purchase.
Well, maybe it's not terrible, but it's basically a slightly modified version of Angry Birds with a blatantly mobile UI, that really feels like a game that belongs on a phone not a PC. It might be worth a few minutes here and there, but I wouldn't use it as a draw to buying the bundle/buying it separately, unless you happen to really like Angry Birds for some reason and want something similar.

Hmmmm...... new PvZ table for Pinball FX2 releases this week on Steam. Seems like it'd be a good week to drop that long-awaited Popcap bundle on us for the weekly. After a number of middling weeklies, it'd be nice to see something that hasn't been bundled. Here's hoping.

Steam and phone versions of phone games have been complete crap in my experience.
ftfy

Hmmmm...... new PvZ table for Pinball FX2 releases this week on Steam. Seems like it'd be a good week to drop that long-awaited Popcap bundle on us for the weekly. After a number of middling weeklies, it'd be nice to see something that hasn't been bundled. Here's hoping.
sweet, that's going straight on the wish list.

Someone please jinx the Sega HB.. those registry entries suck.
I own so much Sega & Squeenix stuff that I simply don't care... and I don't know why some people do, their games have been cheap enough for anyone who actually wanted to play them

yeah, okay, I said it, "play them"

Obligatory

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobile Bundle 4

Catan

Vector

Riptide GP2

Zombie Gunship

BTA

BADLAND Premium

Breach & Clear

Would have thrown in a buck for Vector on steam.  Screw what people say about mobile ports on PC, I hate playing pretty much all of them on my phone.

Ah yes, this is the period in time that they test their brand goodwill by releasing the shittiest bundles after a good one. Had a feeling I would see an android bundle; just not an android exclusive one... Not for 2 weeks, uhg...

Would have thrown in a buck for Vector on steam. Screw what people say about mobile ports on PC, I hate playing pretty much all of them on my phone.
I have a 10" tablet so I play them there. There are some games that play better on a touch screen (for me) but I wish this was a combo bundle.

FWIW, a CAG made Breach & Clear. ;)

The version being sold through Humble is different than any other version on the market right now - there's no IAPs, no microtransactions, and all the premium DLC is unlocked right out of the gate.

helping out red cross and child play is worth the buck
which you can do by donating to the respective charities directly cutting out the middleman.

Humble Bundle and any Bundle website (groupee, indie gala, etc) are for-profit businesses and my money to them is for their goods and services ONLY.

Whether they donate a portion of their profits to charity is their business, not mine. It's like saying I should voluntarily pay more for my burgers because McDonalds sponsors Ronald McDonald House charities.

helping out red cross and child play is worth the buck
Since the conversation is going in this direction..

Some of us *plan* our charity... you know, sit down once or twice a year and plan who do give to.

The invasion of casual charity everywhere annoys me. (e.g. at the supermarket checkout)

If you take charity seriously, you might consider the planned-route.

Since the conversation is going in this direction..

Some of us *plan* our charity... you know, sit down once or twice a year and plan who do give to.

The invasion of casual charity everywhere annoys me. (e.g. at the supermarket checkout)

If you take charity seriously, you might consider the planned-route.
not if he takes his casual charity seriously

Will you give me cheap* games?

*Must include Steam keys or Desura + Greenlight status.
Yes

Tebow's spanking simulator 2000 and Bad Rats coming right up

Oh yeah, FOR CHARITY.

I have issues with Red Cross and Child's Play. No.
exactly. If I wanted to help privileged rich people feel better about themselves and feed their kids, I'll compliment a hipster and give him a dollar.

I just have a problem with the fact most charities are businesses and people get paid so well for them. If you really are about charity you shouldn't be getting paid like a CEO of tech company.

exactly. If I wanted to help privileged rich people feel better about themselves and feed their kids, I'll compliment a hipster and give him a dollar.

I just have a problem with the fact most charities are businesses and people get paid so well for them. If you really are about charity you shouldn't be getting paid like a CEO of tech company.
Damnit Cheapy, I want to like this more than once.

bread's done
Back