Humble Bundle Thread

bush-thumbs-up.thumbnail.jpg
I feel like this doesn't answer the question

8 hours left on the mobile w/e bundle.  Here's hoping there's some crazy curveball like a AAA Publisher Going Bankrupt bundle to fill the gap in between now and what is probably the next major numbered bundle in two weeks.

8 hours left on the mobile w/e bundle. Here's hoping there's some crazy curveball like a AAA Publisher Going Bankrupt bundle to fill the gap in between now and what is probably the next major numbered bundle in two weeks.
I think you would be better wishing for a Call of Duty bundle with Ghosts being the BTA... or any Activision games in general. (I would prefer the latter but would buy the former (even though burned out on them) because it would be a hell of a deal.)

Wonder what Mooby's reaction will be when the Squeenix bundle has a youtube/twitch gamer + charity theme and the minimum price is $25.

Wonder what Mooby's reaction will be when the Squeenix bundle has a youtube/twitch gamer + charity theme and the minimum price is $25.

He'd powerslam his CRT monitor onto a dirt floor, pick up a shard of glass and then sever his green/white/red Livestrong bracelet in a failed attempt to slice through his radial artery and shit.

Wild guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
He'd powerslam his CRT monitor onto a dirt floor, pick up a shard of glass and then sever his green/white/red Livestrong bracelet in a failed attempt to slice through his radial artery and shit.

Wild guess.
I don't believe for a minute that's wild guess--you're a time-traveller, aren't you?! :hot:

Waiting on Bad Rats, Hydrophobia, Revelations 2012, Aliens: Colonial Marines bundle hosted by LonelyGirl15.  I sense real potential here.

...and you've kept telling us the same thing for the past six months. Eventually I'm sure you'll be right, but after many times of being wrong.
He'll still be Nostradamus for the week...

Of course if my prediction of a Call of Duty bundle is true than I would be Edger Cayce channeling Nostradamus for the week...

At which point I would retire and never use my powers of prophecy again out of fear of undoing the universe or some such horror...

Defy Gravity Extended has pretty good reviews - looks neat too. It's on sale at Steam for .74

Who's That Flying also has pretty good reviews and is on sale for $2.03 (but has been cheaper)

That leaves two bad games and a (supposedly) super-hard Desura bullet-hell game.

I may save a bit and just grab Defy Gravity for .74 and wait for a better WTF sale to come around.  

...and you've kept telling us the same thing for the past six months. Eventually I'm sure you'll be right, but after many times of being wrong.
Squirrels only find like 5% of the acorns they bury but we still teach our kids how awesome and clever squirrels are for storing their food for the winter.

Defy Gravity Extended has pretty good reviews - looks neat too. It's on sale at Steam for .74
Who's That Flying also has pretty good reviews and is on sale for $2.03 (but has been cheaper)

That leaves two bad games and a (supposedly) super-hard Desura bullet-hell game.

I may save a bit and just grab Defy Gravity for .74 and wait for a better WTF sale to come around.
Hmm, now why does this look out of place :whistle2:k

humble jumbo bundle

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + DLC

BTA

Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

Garry's Mod

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Wow...

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + DLC

BTA:

Orcs Must Die 2 Complete

Garry's Mod

Serious Sam 3 BFE

I'm definitely in for $1 since I already have those three BTA games.

Well, there goes any trade value of my steam gift of Garry's Mod.  Or rather, someone's getting an extra Garry's Mod.

humble jumbo bundle

Natural Selection 2
Sanctum 2
Magicka + DLC

BTA
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
Garry's Mod
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Not really familiar with these games (except Serious Sam, which I own). Is BTA worth it?

I'm have trouble telling if all the "WOW"s are "Wow, this is crap" or "Wow, this is awesome".

Garry's Mod is supposed to be cool. And I assume OMD2 is amazing because OMD1 was.

I think they artificially bumped the average price because it shot from 4.03 or so to 6.99 in a second. Then its been slowly falling again but I doubt it will get back there.

With the BTA around $4.60, that tier is one of the best yet imo. OMD2 is superb, Garry's Mod is pretty good too (although you really want CS:S to go with it), and - aside from being bundled before - SS3 isn't shabby either.

With the BTA around $4.60, that tier is one of the best yet imo. OMD2 is superb, Garry's Mod is pretty good too (although you really want CS:S to go with it), and - aside from being bundled before - SS3 isn't shabby either.
fuq wish i hadn't bought omd2 in that halloween sale

hmmm. may buy this just for nat selection and garry's mod, and sell everything else

Hm. ~$1.25 for Sanctum 2, Garry's Mod and OMD 2 DLC (okay and Dungeons and Daemons, I guess). That's not bad, I guess. I feel bad for the guy who bought Natural Selection 2 the other day--and all of the many folks who were roped in by Steam's daily deal. Well-played, HIB.

I thought that huge sale for Natural Selection 2 seemed fishy >.> Glad I did not buy it then.

Already own 4 of these games, but in for $1 for NS2.

Sanctum 2 and OMD2 are really great games. Especially OMD2, its totally worth that BTA price.

Nice.  Man I feel bad about already owning OM2 and SS3.  If someone doesn't own any of this stuff this is an INSANE deal.

bread's done
Back