Humble Bundle Thread

He never said he wasn't interested nor did he say it would be bundled. Learn to read.
Learn to comprehend implications. He would most definitely bundle the game if Humble is interested. The only thing he hasn't stated is if Humble is interested or not, but he did say he's interested in bundling it later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much everything in the Humble Store will be in a future Humble Bundle. As far as money… the guy realizes no one is buying his game outside of steep sales. Word of mouth has spread that it's fairly shallow and easy with little replay value. Not a great mix for a rogue like.
I agree with this (with some exceptions.. I doubt GW2 will be bundled), he probably shouldn't have stated openly he's interested in bundling it though. Now it'll cut off a percentage of his sales. I'm not even sure if it's good enough for a numbered Humble Bundle. it's probably decent enough for a HB bonus though. I mean, if they threw Oil Rush in as a bonus, I figure they're not as strict about what games can qualify as bonuses anymore. I think it's definitely good enough for a HB weekly deal though.

I agree with this (with some exceptions.. I doubt GW2 will be bundled), he probably shouldn't have stated openly he's interested in bundling it though. Now it'll cut off a percentage of his sales. I'm not even sure if it's good enough for a numbered Humble Bundle. it's probably decent enough for a HB bonus though. I mean, if they threw Oil Rush in as a bonus, I figure they're not as strict about what games can qualify as bonuses anymore. I think it's definitely good enough for a HB weekly deal though.
I guess my point is I'm surprised that there's anyone who doesn't think any indie game sold via Humble Store won't eventually be in one so they already have this in the back of their head.

I think people have an inflated sense of just how many real deal seekers there are out there. Take, Proteus, the current daily. The dev has already stated on Twitter that he's made a gajillion dollars today, despite the game being in a HIB and on indiegamestand. The type of  people reading indie game post mortems and interpreting that quote that way most likely tend to be the type of people that wait on every indie game to be bundled anyway.

I think people have an inflated sense of just how many real deal seekers there are out there. Take, Proteus, the current daily. The dev has already stated on Twitter that he's made a gajillion dollars today, despite the game being in a HIB and on indiegamestand. The type of people reading indie game post mortems and interpreting that quote that way most likely tend to be the type of people that wait on every indie game to be bundled anyway.
So a gajillion = $17k. Good to know! I have a feeling if it was in the $1 tier in the HB it was in, that amount would be lower. Even I skipped the BTA tier for that bundle, and skipped the IGS deal. Game just doesn't appeal to me.

Good news for me… plenty of free Guacamelee, Dust, and Valdis Story keys to go around.  Just send 'em to mah PM bros and browinas.

Wouldn't make any sense. Humble provides DRM-free downloads, they don't need GOG.
Humble and Gog would both benefit from that. Gog provides the DRM-free, its main business, and gets promotion, Humble doesn't have to host the DLs, but sets up bundles, its main business. It does make sense.

With all the pricing and key changes from HB in the past months, this will surely have something we haven't seen before.

Humble and Gog would both benefit from that. Gog provides the DRM-free, its main business, and gets promotion, Humble doesn't have to host the DLs, but sets up bundles, its main business. It does make sense.

With all the pricing and key changes from HB in the past months, this will surely have something we haven't seen before.
I don't know.. Humble did something similar with Desura for their early bundles, but stopped providing desura keys ever since. I just don't think they'd abandon their own drm-free downloads and let GOG host everything.

I'm just hoping the 1,000 limited thing isn't something I'm interested in because I just know I'll miss out by 0.254 seconds.

Good news for me… plenty of free Guacamelee, Dust, and Valdis Story keys to go around. Just send 'em to mah PM bros and browinas.
Where? I didn't buy any of that fundle bodder during the sale. You better be right.

I'd BTA for Amnesia: Pigs.

Unless Humble or GOG changes their ways, that would never happen.

GOG does not support linux at all and Humble does, most of the time.

I hope it's the BTA… so I don't have to BTA. Unless the bonus games are good.
mubby y u fraid of amnesia is it cus dis

eurogamer-ovtqlz.jpg

bread's done
Back