Humble Bundle Thread

http://blog.humblebu...g-on-the-humble

The Humble Dianetics Bundle starts in just a few hours!

Pay what you want for:

- Dianetics: The Modern Science Of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard (ePub)
- Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought by L. Ron Hubbard (ePub)
- Self Analysis by L. Ron Hubbard (ePub)

And if you beat the average, you'll get these GREAT extras, plus audiobook versions of every book:

- The Emotional Tone Scale by L. Ron Hubbard (ePub)(Audiobook)
- Assists for Illness and Injuries by L. Ron Hubbard (ePub)(Audiobook)
- Science of Survival: Prediction of Human Behavior by L. Ron Hubbard (ePub) (Audiobook)

For the first 500 people to pay over $15.00, you'll also get Battlefield Earth (DRM-free video file)

All preclear purchasers will be subjected to an auditing by a trained Dianetics auditor.
The question is, who would pay a dollar for that?

It's fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
xenu-pam.jpg

Good idea to bite on the Civilization bundle just for V or wait til V Gold hits a low price?
Most of the dlc isn't really required. It's mostly scenarios and maps. The ones you're looking for are the civ packs + wonder packs like Babylon and such.

So by the time Complete edition hits $9.99, you'd probably already have the dlc you want through steam sales.

And plus your money goes to charity

So in other words it doesn't really make a big difference which way you go. Unless you absolutely need that Asian map pack....

I'm ready to spoder Guacameele!

Edit: And Swapper.

Edit 2: And Super House of Dead Ninjas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

I almost jumped on this for a dollar to lock BTA before I realized that the BTA was ten friggin' dollars.  Guess I'll be waiting for that to go down.

I bought Sang Froid.

One week later it was on Indie Gala.

I bought Guacamelee.

2 weeks later it is on a Humble Bundle.

So...guys, which game do you want next?

Okay, the BTA thing must have been some kind of weird-ass glitch. I bought in at $4.15 and it dropped to $3.96 while I was checking out. Considering that I have a grand total of zero of these games, I'm happy with that price.

Eh, knew I was running this risk buying Guacamelee and Dust during the winter sale.  Oh well, at least I started playing it last week.  I'm in for Swapper and Giana Sisters, maybe Antichamber too depending on next week's bonuses.

Leaving a page up with that price (I have one normal Chome page and one incognito page)... lock the BTA till next week by buying in for any amount.
Just the main humblebundle.com page, right? Got one open with $3.90ish. $4 is good enough. Not sure I want the BTA stuff, though.

Eh, knew I was running this risk buying Guacamelee and Dust during the winter sale. Oh well, at least I started playing it last week. I'm in for Swapper and Giana Sisters, maybe Antichamber too depending on next week's bonuses.
This.

With the games on the bundle so far, I'm really excited to see what they decide to add.

Secret of the Magic Crystal, maybe? Hope so!

Pretty excited about this bundle. I only had Dust: an Elysian tale from it and have been wanting Antichamber. Glad I remember early before the average goes up too much, although it dropped while I was checking out. Still, $4.03 isn't bad, IMO.

Edit: Damn, it just keeps falling :wall:

I locked in at 4.11 I figure that's cheap enough for me. In reality I freaked out when it started going up again for a second.

Hells ya, got in at $4.06 - this is the bundle I've been waiting and bitching for and it hits when I'm out of country on the beach lol

What's interesting is I think this is the bundle people were really hoping for with HIBX.  And it seems to be rather soon for another HIB already.  Plus, all the $1 tier games are at least as good as the BTAs - I think this one is really for the fans.

This is basically exactly what I expected HIBX would be. I guess all these developers just wanted to milk as many dollars from their customers as possible before the games became "bundle fodder" in the eyes of many.

I was just looking at that Xbox live deal on Dust this morning. Whaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Lowest I've seen is $3.86, it rose two cents was stable for a couple min then back to $3.85. 10K bundles sold. This is probably about low.
Yeah. And I never really split pennies. At 3.86 I'd just do $4. So I'd have to drop to like... sub $3.50 for me to even notice.

bread's done
Back