Humble Bundle Thread

He's in your house right now :whistle2:$
cPNYBA8.jpg

Lights Out and Lost Souls were in the same Groupees bundle, which is why I have both, but I didn't have The Journal. The Journal was never bundled AFAIK.
Build-a-bundle 1 from Groupees. Before my time and not something I was able to trade for.

24 minutes after it goes live, and I'm the first one to puzzle over the absence of Jack Keane 1?
For the same reason the first Dark Souls is missing--different publisher.

Very nice bundle. I've been holding out on the Unwritten Tales games for awhile hoping for a bundle.

It was in a Galastore bundle as a DRM-free download.  Keys were made available by the developer when it made it onto steam.

This is actually a really good weekly. Got the upper tier for Unwritten Tales + Edna and Harvey. Debating if I want to redeem any of the others or try to sell them somehow.

FYI, The Raven was on sale last month for 75% off, or $6.24.
Okay, but was it the digital deluxe edition? It's a distinction without a difference to some, but it does matter to others.

Hm. I rarely play adventure games like these but Tier 2 is almost a no-brainer. I'm struggling with whether to jump in at Tier 3, which pretty much never happens for me. I don't see The Raven DDE getting much cheaper than this, even on a major Steam sale event. :whistle2:k

Okay, but was it the digital deluxe edition? It's a distinction without a difference to some, but it does matter to others.

Hm. I rarely play adventure games like these but Tier 2 is almost a no-brainer. I'm struggling with whether to jump in at Tier 3, which pretty much never happens for me. I don't see The Raven DDE getting much cheaper than this, even on a major Steam sale event. :whistle2:k
The deluxe was around $6 at gmg not long ago, I think. So I would wager that it will hit that price or lower again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking through my Humble library I was thinking, is it worth grabbing our pitchforks and harassing Humble about never getting keys for Samarost 2?

For which bundle? I have Samorost on Steam from Humble Indie Bundle 2.
I have it from the Humble Amanita & Friends Weekly.

At the time it said this ...

"*Steam keys are currently unavailable for Samorost 2. They will be added should they become available."
They're still not available. I found a small discussion about it on Steam here ...

Wow, they raised the price of that game once it left Early Access. I bought a 3 pack last summer for $19.99 (not on sale) and now the 3 pack is $29.99 MSRP. Interesting.
On Europe region 2 (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City) it actually got much cheaper than before! Around 19.5$ for the 3pack and 9.8$ for the single game. The game used to be almost double this price on this region.

I get 2 emails today from Paypal saying that funds ($1 on Feb. 18th) from my bank account could not be transferred to Humble Bundle. Paypal took out money from the credit card on my account instead. It looks like I wasn't charged for anything until today. I don't even have a bank account connected to my Paypal and checkout clearly says to use the credit card as a payment method. Seemed a little strange. Might start using Amazon checkout.

I get 2 emails today from Paypal saying that funds ($1 on Feb. 18th) from my bank account could not be transferred to Humble Bundle. Paypal took out money from the credit card on my account instead. It looks like I wasn't charged for anything until today. I don't even have a bank account connected to my Paypal and checkout clearly says to use the credit card as a payment method. Seemed a little strange. Might start using Amazon checkout.
I use Google checkout everytime I have that possibility.

Awesome Bundle, good god Humble Bundle X seems like crap now compared to this one, wonder what bonuses there'll be...
Yeah, HB X was disappointing to begin with...but now that they came out with this bundle, which kicks its ass, not even two months later...it really seems bad lol

[quote name="pasports31" post="11548495" timestamp="1393038912"]please don't mention gunpoint[/quote]Ooh, that would be awesome! I forgot I wanted that game.

Thanks Moobster! I own that one and haven't played it yet. -safe-
Me too. Now it remains to be seen if Mooby's jinxing powers are able to be used on command...

I have it from the Humble Amanita & Friends Weekly.

At the time it said this ...

They're still not available. I found a small discussion about it on Steam here ...
Hold them to it. We need to make it clear that if you are going to assure us keys that we actually get the keys.
I sent a request through Amanita's support system at http://amanita-design.net/about.htm requesting they provide keys. If anyone else has Samarost 2 from this bundle I'd suggest you send them a request too.
There was a little chatter about it on Reddit too. Thing is, they carefully worded that statement so as to cover their asses if the keys don't ever get given. And really there was no good reason for not giving them in the first place. I passed on that bundle since Samorost as a Steam key was the only thing I wanted and my spidey senses told me they were pulling shenanigans.

There was a little chatter about it on Reddit too. Thing is, they carefully worded that statement so as to cover their asses if the keys don't ever get given. And really there was no good reason for not giving them in the first place. I passed on that bundle since Samorost as a Steam key was the only thing I wanted and my spidey senses told me they were pulling shenanigans.
Man, I really hate shenanigans =/

New Humble Store promotion - Deep Silver Week:

"Everything is at least 50% off with new deals daily all week"

Today's Deal - Saint's Row IV and DLC are 60% off

Saint's Row IV - $39.99 $15.99 (thanks mkaliaz and asheskitty)

Saint's Row IV Season Pass - $9.99 $3.99

SRIV Child's Play Pack - $2.99 $1.19

SRIV Game On - $2.99 $1.19

SRIV Bling Bling Pack - $2.99 $1.19

SRIV College Daze - $1.99 $0.79

SRIV Gamestop Warped Weapon Challenge - $0.99 $0.39

Saint's Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99

Saint's Row: The Third - $19.99 $9.99

Dead Island: Riptide - $29.99 $14.99

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition - $19.99 $9.99

Metro: Last Light - $39.99 $19.99

Metro: Last Light Season Pass - $14.99 $7.49

Metro 2033 - $14.99 $7.49

Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition - $29.99 $14.99

Other Humble Store sales:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the cheapest I've seen the Metro Last Light Season Pass since Amazon's sale for it at Black Friday. 

Worth it at the price if you enjoyed the game. The Polis Ranger DLC in particular is amazing, it's pretty intense going out to scavenge for supplies at the library initially with weak equipment and then trading in what you find for better weapons.

That's the cheapest I've seen the Metro Last Light Season Pass since Amazon's sale for it at Black Friday.

Worth it at the price if you enjoyed the game. The Polis Ranger DLC in particular is amazing, it's pretty intense going out to scavenge for supplies at the library initially with weak equipment and then trading in what you find for better weapons.
http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

Also there are price trackers in my sig.

bread's done
Back