Humble Bundle Thread

Why would they need to go from "when it releases via Greenlight, users will automatically receive Steam keys" for Neighbors from Hell to "will be available on Steam if it is greenlit by the community" for Wildlife Park 3? It just seems to me like they are being deliberately vague and non-committal.
I must admit it fooled me. It can certainly be read either way and it's too carefully worded to be certain of which is intended.

Even if it were a bundle it looks pretty meh.  I would spoder MOH Airborne but that's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would they need to go from "when it releases via Greenlight, users will automatically receive Steam keys" for Neighbors from Hell to "will be available on Steam if it is greenlit by the community" for Wildlife Park 3? It just seems to me like they are being deliberately vague and non-committal.
I think it's probably Humble noticing all this controversy over developers refusing to give keys to bundle sites recently. I'm sure it's in the contract that they have to provide keys, but if the developer goes crazy over not making enough money from a charity bundle or something, Humble's got their own ass covered..

I think it's probably Humble noticing all this controversy over developers refusing to give keys to bundle sites recently. I'm sure it's in the contract that they have to provide keys, but if the developer goes crazy over not making enough money from a charity bundle or something, Humble's got their own ass covered..
u know bitcomposer owns wildlife park 3 so i doubt be jackass they big company they will be hated if they dont and they will lose money business worst than indies

Pretty weak bundle. I already have everything except the Wildlife Park game and Pool Nation.  Professional Farmer is $20 MSRP so it's not work $10 by its own.  Last week was really good though so I guess a letdown was expected.  

Well I'm sure some Germans are happy with their recently weekly offerings. First point and clicks and now euro simulators. That must be a real toaster strudel for them to get these bundles back to back.

2wna6xd.jpg
Gott in himmel! Stoppen ze German stereotyping immediately! Ze Fuhrer vill be most displeased vit you. :(

win: Bought the Adventure Bundle $6 tier before it expired

win: Didn't buy the crappy Bundle Stars sim bundle with all these games in it

win: Bought in at $1 on the current bundle (only missing historical farming from the higher tier)
All lurked =/

Apparently Pool Nation was $0.99 on XBLA last week...

Also Pool Nation Soundtrack is easily accessable as 32 kbps WMA in Pool Nation\sfx\music

I guess I just don't understand the draw of simulators.  They seem really boring to me.  Does anyone actually play these?

Pool Nation looks pretty awesome, though, and maybe that bridge game too, but not enough for me to drop $6.

loss: Bought the Adventure Bundle $6 tier before it expired

loss: Didn't buy the crappy Bundle Stars sim bundle with all these games in it

loss: Bought in at $1 on the current bundle (only missing historical farming from the higher tier)
ftfy

if anyone wants to play agricultural simulator, I'll let you for free. Just come to my house, I have a garden that needs tilling. For realism, I'll let you roll around in cow shit.

Burgula out.

I guess I just don't understand the draw of simulators. They seem really boring to me. Does anyone actually play these?

Pool Nation looks pretty awesome, though, and maybe that bridge game too, but not enough for me to drop $6.
i do it depends farming is proly my least favorite simulator there is somefun like citiy buidling or hosiptail tycoon

I guess I just don't understand the draw of simulators. They seem really boring to me. Does anyone actually play these?

Pool Nation looks pretty awesome, though, and maybe that bridge game too, but not enough for me to drop $6.
I completely agree. However I may bite at $1 just to prove to myself that I'm not a simulator fan.

ftfy

if anyone wants to play agricultural simulator, I'll let you for free. Just come to my house, I have a garden that needs tilling. For realism, I'll let you roll around in cow shit.

Burgula out.
There you go thinking people are playing these games again.

Bridge Project is very good, and so is Euro Truck Simulator( though the sequel is much better)

Wildlife Park 3 is also a pretty enjoyable Zoo Tycoon "clone", and with this bundle its bound to get greenlit pretty fast.

I got excited about Bridge Project thinking I had it in my wishlist.  Turns out, that's a game called Bridge Constructor.  So now apparently we have Bridge It, Bridge Project and Bridge Constructor.  Move aside zombie games, bridge simulators are in now.

I was wrong, giant bomb did a quick look on bridge constructor. Alot of bridge games lately. Anyways, funny quicklook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWSq5EZ_5Qw

So I played about 40 minutes of Euro Truck Sim earlier. I don't know why, but something about hauling ice cream cross country at the speed of molasses is oddly enjoyable (?). It's not something I'd dedicate gaming time to most likely, but listening to a podcast/checking out a new album, yeah, that might work.

Worth the $1 in my opinion, if only because it convinced me to never even consider becoming a truck driver (if the chaos I was causing is any indication, I apparently do not understand/choose not to follow basic road guidelines).

So I played about 40 minutes of Euro Truck Sim earlier. I don't know why, but something about hauling ice cream cross country at the speed of molasses is oddly enjoyable (?). It's not something I'd dedicate gaming time to most likely, but listening to a podcast/checking out a new album, yeah, that might work.

Worth the $1 in my opinion, if only because it convinced me to never even consider becoming a truck driver (if the chaos I was causing is any indication, I apparently do not understand/choose not to follow basic road guidelines).
ETS2 is miles better. You'll be in for a treat if it ever gets bundled.

Yeah I know it's a bit out there but it was one Humble Bundles I actually wanted and didn't have any of the games yet. And I actually bought two of the Sid Meier's Bundles, one for a friend who had most of the bundle already.

bread's done
Back