Humble Bundle Thread

Wow! Over 11 dollars for beat the average. I've never seen a BTA so high in a humble
We covered this last week. The first Humble Ebook Bundle had an average of over $14. The second was $10.90. It's not just Humble's ebook bundles, either. The current StoryBundle has an average of $13.89.

Ebook buyers are nuts.

Wow! Over 11 dollars for beat the average. I've never seen a BTA so high in a humble
Blame the PayPal sale. The average was crashing down until their $2000 donation for advertising with their site url as the top donation.

Once people started beating the new average, it was all over.

New Humble Store Promotion - Square Enix Sale:

"48 hours only to save up to 75% in the Humble Store Square Enix sale"

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping that new Murdered game was 75% off pre order but no luck.
Maybe it's added to AMD Never Settle Silver. I'm thinking that it gets new games next week. :D

Game Title: Hitman Absolution
Game Developer's shop site: Steam
Offer Expiration Date: March 31st, 2014

Game Title: Sleeping Dogs

Game Title: Deus Ex Human Revolution

Game Title: Dirt 3

Game Title: Thief
Offer Expiration Date: April 30th, 2014

Coupon is for two games, so it doesn't make sense to have just one game for month. (There is also Ruby coupons for 4 games, Gold for 3)
And it's mostly Squeenix.

I tried asking AMD but they wouldn't asnswer me :(

Maybe it's added to AMD Never Settle Silver. I'm thinking that it gets new games next week. :D

Game Title: Hitman Absolution

Game Title: Sleeping Dogs

Game Title: Deus Ex Human Revolution

Game Title: Dirt 3

Game Title: Thief
Offer Expiration Date: April 30th, 2014

Coupon is for two games, so it doesn't make sense to have just one game for month. (There is also Ruby coupons for 4 games, Gold for 3)
And it's mostly Squeenix.

I tried asking AMD but they wouldn't asnswer me :(
Hmmm, if I could get it through there I would try to track one of these down. It does make sense.

That's not a bad price on Shitman Contracts, might bite for that price to complete the collection.
Yeah, I agree. That's the price I was waiting for and since it's the only one I don't have it doesn't make sense to wait for the next bundle.

Thanks, tomorrow it'll be in the $1 tier of the Humble Hitman Weekly with the other older titles.  Absolution will be BTA/$6.

Humble Weekly Celebrating Open Source

Magical Diary

NEO Scavenger (Early Access)

Offspring Fling

Planet Stronghold

$6 or more

Anodyne

Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten

Evoland

Incredipede

*exclusive demo of Even the Ocean from the makers of Anodyne, not sure if you have to pay $6 or more for it

Good deal for anyone that doesn't have Magical Diary and Planet Stronghold. I already own them, so I won't be buying the bundle. I'm only missing Evoland.

$6 tier is a bullshit like always, at least $1 tier seems to be worth buying. I'm kinda sad that Defender's Quest is in the higher tier.

Thanks for nothing, Mooby.
photo-288229.png

In for Magical Diary and Planet Stronghold. Anybody know if Evoland and/or Defender's Quest are worth the extra $5?

My guess is lolno, but confirmation would be nice.

I really shouldn't have grabbed that Anime Bundle for Planet Stronghold, it seems.

Might be best to hope to spoder Magical Diary this time.

Probably gonna get the $1 tier. I just wish Defenders Quest would be in a decently priced bundle. I still want that game.
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten was already 90% off on steam at the start of the year, it will probably be feature in another bundle.

I love Defender's Quest. I've put 40+ hours into it so far, and I'm still playing it. It's basically a tower-defense game with units instead of towers, and your units level up between stages and have upgradeable skill trees. Once you beat the game, it also has a "New Game+" option to entice you to keep going and beating more challenges. Highly recommended!

In for the $1 tier - don't have Magical Diary or Planet Stronghold (which is now virtually guaranteed to be greenlit.)

The $6 tier, as usual, isn't worth it unless you somehow don't have any of them. Incredipede and Anodyne are repeats, and Defender's Quest was just 90% off. Although I do want Evoland, it'd make more sense to just pick it up in the next sale.

In for the $1 tier - don't have Magical Diary or Planet Stronghold (which is now virtually guaranteed to be greenlit.)
I wouldn't count on getting a Steam key if it is: I didn't find any mention of its Greenlight presence on the HB page, and that seems to be a common excuse that devs use to avoid providing keys.

EDIT: Or not.

In for Magical Diary and Planet Stronghold. Anybody know if Evoland and/or Defender's Quest are worth the extra $5?
Defender's Quest is a really fun game. But as others have mentioned, it's been on sale for super-cheap. Just get it then.

I wouldn't count on getting a Steam key if it is: I didn't find any mention of its Greenlight presence on the HB page, and that seems to be a common excuse that devs use to avoid providing keys.

EDIT: Or not.
Nice! Voted yes. They really ought to put that on the HB Weekly page.

Already own Anodyne and NEO Scavenger. Don't know if its Incredipede, Defender's Quest. and Evoland is worth $6. Decisions.... :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back