Humble Bundle Thread

Highest discount on the Humble Store is 50% off.

h02_CE8_CA5.jpg

New Humble Store sales:

If you feel like being a #FakeCAG, Project Temporality currently has Playfire rewards. Everything else is an easy pass.

I've heard nothing but good things about it, and by good things I mean a lot of "this game made me crap myself!".
That is good. But it is on the same league as Amnesia... or is an action game?

Edit: not on sale anymore. Nevermind. I'll wait for a steam sale to use card money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it matters, I personally did not enjoy Outlast.  Didn't think it was too scary, just mainly jump scares from my experiences.  It's an alright game, for 2.50 I might pick it up but $5.00 is too much for me.

Oh bloody hell.

BTW anyone else notice how that Q.U.B.E. game is 5 bucks more expensive on Humble than on Steam? I mean without the so called sale price.

Last edited:
Race the Sun for $1  ....sweet!

I'd highly recommend spending a buck on this if you have any interest at all.

Race the Sun is very approachable... easy to learn, hard to master.... and runs on just about any computer.  It works for both short and long play sessions.

(of course sucks for people who just bought it on GOG/Steam).

Race the Sun for $1 ....sweet!

I'd highly recommend spending a buck on this if you have any interest at all.

Race the Sun is very approachable... easy to learn, hard to master.... and runs on just about any computer. It works for both short and long play sessions.

(of course sucks for people who just bought it on GOG/Steam).
And now we'll have more competition on the leaderboards :)

Hahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for anyone who bought this from GOG in the Insomnia sale (comes with a Steam key there), and especially anyone who bought it as a Daily Deal. In for 1. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Louie. My computer crashed less than a minute before the flip.

Race the Sun is an amazing game, and anybody who doesn't already own it should pick it up for $1. It's incredibly addicting, especially once you get through most of the missions/unlocking ship parts and can make a real run at the leaderboards. A new world rotates in daily (like Spelunky's Daily Challenges) and there's tons of user-made content in the Workshop.

Buy it.

You're both laughing at them and saying feeling sorry for them at the same time?

662.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RGKqGwzhb0&list=PL6848937A80ED52A7&index=42

I'm the most horrible person here.

Last edited:
You're both laughing at them and saying feeling sorry for them at the same time?

662.gif
Yup. It's just funny how terrible these dailies have been, and the one good one is a big middle finger to people who recently got in on sales for Race the Sun. I do feel kinda bad laughing at what's happened, I'm probably a dick. :p

Yup. It's just funny how terrible these dailies have been, and the one good one is a big middle finger to people who recently got in on sales for Race the Sun. I do feel kinda bad laughing at what's happened, I'm probably a dick. :p
See my post above yours laugh at that then you can call yourself a dick.

Is it possible to lower my price after buying it without having to worry about disputing it with my bank? Meant to put in a buck but accidentally put in 25.
This what the American school system does folks. Your tax dollars at work. MURICA.

Is it possible to lower my price after buying it without having to worry about disputing it with my bank? Meant to put in a buck but accidentally put in 25.
Humble support can refund you the difference, provided you haven't touched the codes, I think. At the very least, they should refund you up until the BTA.

I know, I know. I just clicked "buy now" without changing anything, it's not like I tried to type in a one and somehow put a 25.
I'm sure the auto-adjustment to $25 is deliberate just like the auto-15% Humble "Tip". Just be more careful next time, a lot of bundle sites have automatic unnecessarily high prices (Gala, Groupees, Blink).

Humble support can refund you the difference, provided you haven't touched the codes, I think. At the very least, they should refund you up until the BTA.
Hopefully they can, I just sent an email to them. It seems you can also lower your price on the Library page but I'll wait until they email me back to try that.

Sigh... I don't know if I can pass up almost 100 issues of Dr. Who for $15.
They're definitely starting their new bundle section off with a bang. Hopefully the quality remains high for a while.

I don't think it's a coincidence the best non-repeat daily bundle happened on the day the Spring sale ended. Maybe they were just saving the good dailies for when they weren't competing against the store (they get more money to themselves through the store).

With all this talk about Hammerwatch (I know, yesterday's news which is my today's news until tomorrow becomes today and I notice everyone is talking about Race to the Sun...yesterday) is the game worth $2?  I saw a few mentions but no definitive "Yea or Nay".

bread's done
Back