Humble Bundle Thread

So, opinions on Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse?

How low did the average drop?
It went from $2.44 to $2.45 and now it's $2.43.

It still could go lower.

I'm already in for a $1 though ... twice
facepalm.gif

So, opinions on Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse?

How low did the average drop?

Supposedly super buggy and seems MP focused (maybe MP only). I'd pass unless you have people to play with.

Has cards, but not worth more than a buck. Not really worth playing either, since the mp community is dead.
Yeah, I'll say that Ravaged is worth a $1 if that It's an MP that's been dead since release. First it was a post-apocalyptic PvP game but there would literally be 0 players on so you'd just be in a map by yourself shooting in the air and driving dune buggies hoping someone else would join a game so then they added zombies to make a PvE aspect. This at least allows to play even when someone else isn't on, but it's not very good. I haven't played it in months so it may have improved, but it was usually generic zombies, poor AI, etc. Infestation is way better to add some perspective.

Supposedly super buggy and seems MP focused (maybe MP only). I'd pass unless you have people to play with.

Has cards, but not worth more than a buck. Not really worth playing either, since the mp community is dead.

It started out just being Ravaged and I guess nobody was paying attention to it so they decided to add zombies. It seems like nobody still paid attention. There's 11 people playing now, so yeah.

It's primarily a multiplayer game but from snooping around the forum on Steam I guess you can play solo with just shooting zombies or something. Might have to set a password to prevent people from joining your game.

It was in some bundle back when you were playing consoles, I think Indie Gala? In those days it was just Ravaged without zombies.
Yeah, apparently when the game decided to include zombies, it got a $5 MSRP bump on Steam. Despite still being $10 everywhere else (including Gamersgate of all places)... was very confused while looking through IATD.

It was also in Groupees Be Mine bundle.
So what you're saying is it's bundle-fodder and I'd be an idiot to buy it for this price which is effectively only 75% off the original $10 MSRP? Got it.

throwing in a buck for the art pack

thank god "14 days of humble bundle picking out pieces of crusted shit from their assholes and putting it on the website" is over

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Daily Bundle - Total War:

• Napoleon: Total War Art Pack
BTA for: (Humble changed the bundle shorty after launching it)

• Napoleon: Total War
Pay $7 or more for:

• Napoleon: Total War
  • Napoleon: Total War Collection
Pay $25 or more for:

• Total War: Mater Collection
Pay $45 or more for:

• Total War Grand Master Collection
New Humble Store sales:

ibb & obb - Double Pack - $13.99 $11.19
Arcadecraft - $12.99 $9.74
Stick It to The Man! - $14.99 $7.49
Kinetic Void - $19.99 $9.99
Snapshot - $9.99 $7.99
ReignMaker - $14.99 $9.99
Really Big Sky - $5.99 $4.49
Chernobyl Underground - $5.99 $1.49
Roaming Fortress - $9.99 $4.99

Reverb Bundle - $39.97 $12.49

More PWYW for jpegs. Nice Humble. Happy fucking Memorial Day to you too!

*ETA: Putting a BTA on something with a $45 tier is pretty low too.

That's right folks this Memorial Day celebrate by remembering America's greatest patriot Napoleon Bonaparte.

Last edited:
I wonder how it's done. Do you get both Grand Master & Master collection keys? What if you first pay 25 then upgrade to 45 :p...

Please try & report back!

thank god "14 days of humble bundle picking out pieces of crusted shit from their assholes and putting it on the website" is over
Bout time someone besides me said this. :p

Haha!

to be honest since there's nothing to bring price down, it was expected
It's $11 now. It's terrible.

That's right folks this Memorial Day celebrate by remembering America's greatest patriot Napoleon Bonaparte.
I'm out of likes, but this is the funniest thing I've read all day. Congratz.

I wonder how it's done. Do you get both Grand Master & Master collection keys? What if you first pay 25 then upgrade to 45 :p...

Please try & report back!
Try Reddit. I'm sure a bunch of #FakeCAGs'll buy it there.

I hope Humble Bundle never tries this daily bundle for two weeks ever again. I would take a Indie Facekick bundle over another one of these

It looks like they went in and fixed the price at $7 for the previously BTA tier because it was getting way too out of control even for their greediness. Once it starts creeping up on the price of that Master collection tier there really is no point to it being BTA.

One tier got removed :p so 4...
Oh is that what it was? I knew the BTA was gone. I just forgot they had another tier. The shittiness of it all is just a blur in my mind.

the fact that they've made over 22,000 on this so far is nauseating
As is the fact that they now have documented data on how to manipulate the BTA to pretty much whatever price they want it to be.

How high did the BTA get before they fixed it? Last I saw it was somewhere around $10.
It's like $15 now and climbing. They still track it so you can still see it if you scroll down.

HiB12

$1

Race the Sun

Hammerwatch

Dear Esther

Guns of Icarus

BTA

Spelunky

Legend of Grimrock

Bonus

Bastion

Super meat bou

I was at work and couldn't check CAG, I thought this was terrible but just in the off chance I came on here and saw a bunch of encouraging posts I pennied in when the BTA was $4.XX as I saw it was going up drastically.

Now that I'm home and see the hatred I'm out.  Oh well I paid with Paypal so I at least hate pennied.

bread's done
Back