Humble Bundle Thread

New Humble Audiobook Bundle 2 BTA Unlocks:

• Rules of Prey
  • Baudolino
  • Bearing An Hourglass
New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

• Cities in Motion 1 & 2 Collection - $84.99 $21.24 [customspoiler='includes'] Cities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2
    Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys
    Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past
    Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania
    Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks
    Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness
    Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
    Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses
    Cities in Motion: Design Classics
    Cities in Motion: Design Dreams
    Cities in Motion: Design Marvels
    Cities in Motion: Design Now
    Cities in Motion: Design Quirks
    Cities in Motion: German Cities
    Cities in Motion: Metro Stations
    Cities in Motion: Paris
    Cities in Motion: Tokyo
    Cities in Motion: Ulm
    Cities in Motion: US Cities[/customspoiler]
  • Cities in Motion - $19.99 $4.99
  • Cities in Motion 2 - $19.99 $4.99
  • War of the Vikings - $24.99 $12.49
  • Secret Ponchos (Early Access) - $14.99 $11.24

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, still not interested, but Bearing an Hourglass is a great non-audiobook. Actually the whole Incarnations of Immortality series is quite entertaining, although the God and Satan ones get a bit silly.
I tried reading BaH when I was much younger, and a lot of the time travel issues confused me.

What confuses me now is including second book in the series without the first.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Strategy:

• Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
  • Stronghold Crusader HD
  • Cubetractor
Pay $6 or more for:

• Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign
  • Eador: Masters of the Broken World (Steam + GOG + Humble DRM-Free)
  • Space Hulk
Pay $9 or more for:

• Ironclad Tactics

Other Humble Store sales:

Not sure Space Hulk is worth $6, especially since I don't care about any of the other games.  If anyone ends up with an extra space hulk they'd willing to sell for a decent price, let me know.

Hmm, I've been wanting Eador for a while, but not six bucks wanting.  Undecided on Space Hulk.  Might be willing to split, but first I have to decide if I want SH or not...thoughts?

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Indievision:

• Omega Jam Documentary (VHX)
  • The Quiet Girl's Guide to Violence (VHX)
  • Cryptic Sea EP
  • A Virus Named Tom
  • Men With Beards (VHX)
  • Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters (VHX)
  • Cinema Six (VHX)
And here I thought I was joking all those months ago about a "Humble Documentary Bundle".

fuck you me.
And I thought it made sense. I've been predicting a Humble Indie Film bundle for over a year now, I think. I like it. I didn't catch it until the last day, but I grabbed it.

Steam + GOG keys + humble drm-free. Interesting.
{Drools}

That's awesome!

More companies should go that fantastic route - giving Steam keys + GOG key (for GOG version that's DRM-FREE) + direct Humble DRM-FREE download.

{drooling more}

EDIT:

Inb4 MysterD drools all over the thread.
{Sees Eador is NOT in the $1 tier}

{No longer drooling}

Hmm, I've been wanting Eador for a while, but not six bucks wanting. Undecided on Space Hulk. Might be willing to split, but first I have to decide if I want SH or not...thoughts?
If you like tactical games, both are awesome, each on its own style

{Waiting for Shadowrun Returns at $3.74 on HB Store}
Oh%20thats%20nice.jpg

The way I see it is that MysterD is the online equivalent of one of those crazy homeless guys, hanging around mainstreet and shouting at the world as though everyone else should share his concerns/thoughts/delusions.

Eyes Forward.  Brisk Determined Pace.  -- Lessons from living in Santa Monica.

The way I see it is that MysterD is the online equivalent of one of those crazy homeless guys, hanging around mainstreet and shouting at the world as though everyone else should share his concerns/thoughts/delusions.

Eyes Forward. Brisk Determined Pace. -- Lessons from living in Santa Monica.
cgi.jpeg

EDIT:

Thanks, I really needed to know this.
48494134.jpg

Eyes Forward. Brisk Determined Pace. -- Lessons from living in Santa Monica.
Engage in conversation. Take on requested task for experience. -- Lessons from living in Tamriel.

New Humble Bundle - Summer Games Done Quick:

All proceeds support Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)

Pay $25 or more to unlock:

• Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
  • Gunpoint
  • Noitu Love 2 Devolution
  • Bleed
  • Electronic Super Joy
  • Guacamelee! Gold Edition
  • Psychonauts
  • Dustforce
  • The Basement Collection
  • Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord

Do you guys think the 100% to Doctors Without Borders is legitimate, or are they not factoring in some sort of fee or some other bullshit? Is this a tax write-off for Humble?

Wow, what's worse is they're deliberately trying to entice previous bundle buyers by including sequels/expansions to previously humble bundled games for the first time (Amnesia: Pigs, Rise of the Owlverlord) as opposed to just putting them in the next HiB. Assholes.

Least all of them are DRM-free.
Do you guys think the 100% to Doctors Without Borders is legitimate, or are they not factoring in some sort of fee or some other bullshit? Is this a tax write-off for Humble?
No, all proceeds go to the charity in question, just like they gave all the revenue for the Yogscast bundle to the 5 charities that were part of that promotion and all the revenue from the Bundle of Love to Brandon Boyer's cancer treatment.

Giana Sisters Base and Expansion were both previously in the Humble German Weekly. Just because a game is in a current bundle doesn't preclude it from being in a future bundle.

Asshole.

No, all proceeds go to the charity in question, just like they gave all the revenue for the Yogscast bundle to the 5 charities that were part of that promotion and all the revenue from the Bundle of Love to Brandon Boyer's cancer treatment.

Giana Sisters Base and Expansion were both previously in the Humble German Weekly. Just because a game is in a current bundle doesn't preclude it from being in a future bundle.

Asshole.
So it's actually solely an altruistic move on Humble's part? Colour me surprised. I rescind my previous assholes comment (which I made before being aware of the 100% to Doctors Without Borders charity which is why I asked).

My fault for not reading your comment at the top of the page.

So it's actually solely an altruistic move on Humble's part? Colour me surprised. I rescind my previous assholes comment (which I made before being aware of the 100% to Doctors Without Borders charity which is why I asked).

My fault for not reading your comment at the top of the page.
I'm not sure we can say it's solely altruistic, as Humble has invested quite a bit into their public image as a charitable business; but yeah, when they do something like this, they do go in 100%.

Even if the bundle itself is...

humblysad.gif

bread's done
Back