Humble Bundle Thread

I have no idea if it has any value, but starting a 300+ comic backlog too?  I AM IN!!!  

I will NEVER read any of these... but hey, the thought of value is why I am here!!  

What are the candidates for a potential HIB 12? Some guesses:

Gone Home

Papers, Please

Spelunky

Gunpoint

Rogue Legacy

Don't Starve

Outlast
Considering that I bought Papers, Please and Rogue Legacy during the Steam Sale, I'm pretty sure this would be the case. :)

There's a Humble DRM-Freedom Sale starting today with new deals each day.

Daily Deal

Other

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you guys all kidding?

You all know the Squeenix Bundle is FINALLY coming today, right? ;)
mysterd-o.gif

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3227031

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Eye Candy:

• KAMI
  • Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
Beat the Average for:

• Secrets of Rætikon + Artbook
  • Antichamber
  • Cinders
Pay $12 or more for:

• Mercenary Kings

New Humble Daily Deal:

DRM-Freedom Sale Day 1:

See LouieDog's post here.

Waiting for the BTA to bottom out then I'll lock in. Interested in Cinders and Raetikon. So far $3.97 is the lowest it has dropped that I have seen.

Somehow, I got a $3.81 BTA early on. Seems to be going up for now, but still less than 1000 sold, so it's too early to tell where the price will stabilize.

Wanna buy my extra when I decide to BTA?
Nah, I'll just bta when it bottoms out. After seeing people excited for a few other games it made me decide to just get it. I'm still new to the bundle/indie scene so a lot of these titles I just haven't heard of before lol.

Nah, I'll just bta when it bottoms out. After seeing people excited for a few other games it made me decide to just get it. I'm still new to the bundle/indie scene so a lot of these titles I just haven't heard of before lol.
K.

Somehow, I got a $3.81 BTA early on. Seems to be going up for now, but still less than 1000 sold, so it's too early to tell where the price will stabilize.
Cool thanks for that... I was like 85 seconds late, and my first is my lowest @ $3.84, now I don't feel so bad about that.

I really reccomend Cinders and am glad it is getting exposure (and that I long since sold my cards for decent money)

And yeah it's basically like a Choose your own adventure but with really nice art and some subtle animation. it's pretty unique to find a non weeaboo visual novel.

Oh and anyone interested in Cinders may want to check out their next game on Greenlight which is similar.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277470652

I'm really only missing 140 and Raetikon (VNs just aren't my thing, apparently) and, while both look good, I can't see spending $4 for those two games. 

This is a really terrific bundle if you don't happen to own any/many of them.

Don't overlook Kami from this bundle.  It's an excellent casual puzzle game that is extremely pretty.

Also, anyone have an extra 140?  That and Kami on Android are the only things I'm missing.

For those in the know, how kid friendly is Cinders? Looks neat but I know nothing about it. I'm guessing its got some dark stuff in it? 

Caved and locked in at the $3.97 since it looks like it's stabalizing above that. Apparently refreshed at the wrong time and missed where it bottomed out for $3.81. I don't think the extra $.16 is going to kill the deal for me.

BTA is up to $4.42 and rising, damn. Completely forgot about Humble Weekly with all the disappointing bundles popping up this week. Guess I'll have to pickup Rætikon and Cinders in the distant future or *cough* elsewhere.

I was curious to see if you're able to buy from a locally saved copy of the website with a lower BTA. Didn't work if it was saved as html, but it did seem to bring me over to PayPal from a page saved as mht. I didn't try going through with the order though.

Only thing I really want from the weekly is antichamber. Hopefully it drops to a decent bta.
Was the same, but now the rest of the games are looking fairly interesting. Not really at $4.40 though, I'll wait and see if things drop a bit closer to $4, but I doubt it. Everything always gets a repeat bundle anyway.

I was curious to see if you're able to buy from a locally saved copy of the website with a lower BTA. Didn't work if it was saved as html, but it did seem to bring me over to PayPal from a page saved as mht. I didn't try going through with the order though.
I was kind of wonder if tab-locks can be duplicated. In Chome, if I right click a tab and "duplicate" then the new duplicate tab has the same BTA... I need to test that some time

I believe it has to be done before you reload the same url, else it grabs that newest cached version.
That makes sense because now I'm getting $4.58 after loading a new tab that had that price.

I guess you can do all your price locking in a main window and all your new tab loading in an incognito window, so that the main window doesn't save a higher price?

EDIT: Looks like that works... I loaded an incognito tab at $4.63 and duplicated an old one at $4.58.

That makes sense because now I'm getting $4.58 after loading a new tab that had that price.

I guess you can do all your price locking in a main window and all your new tab loading in an incognito window, so that the main window doesn't save a higher price?
That's what I traditionally did.

My system is I have one tab opened at the lowest point, another tab used for refreshing. Once the refreshed beats my other tab, I close the first tab, and open a new one and go back to refreshing. Pretty handy system.

Sometimes, if I'm paranoid over closing my lowest point tab, I'll even open another tab at the same price, and move it elsewhere.

My system is I have one tab opened at the lowest point, another tab used for refreshing. Once the refreshed beats my other tab, I close the first tab, and open a new one and go back to refreshing. Pretty handy system.
I sort of do this, but without refreshing. I just open a bunch of tabs (some in Chrome, some in FF) and close all the higher ones.

bread's done
Back