Humble Bundle Thread

Trying to dollar in, but of want to BTA so I don't have to deal with refreshing to get a readable captcha.
If you mean refresh the page you don't need to. There's a little refresh button on the captcha widget that will reload it for you without changing the page and your average.

If you mean refresh the page you don't need to. There's a little refresh button on the captcha widget that will reload it for you without changing the page and your average.
I meant refreshing the captcha. :)

I have the hardest time with the humble captchas. I started doing the audio one and that's much easier for me.
I think I'll try that next time. I finally got one I can read.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be really surprised if Borderlands was a bonus. It's insanely popular and seems the sort of game they'd put in the main bundle (it would certainly draw more purchases than Mafia 2).

Are there concerted efforts to use dummy accounts to penny in and drop the average early? If not, why not?
I was told purchases below $1 don't count toward the average, so this wouldn't work if that's true.

Aw. Just noticed that there are no soundtracks.
You can download the Bioshock OST for free (it's legal): http://www.gamefront.com/files/BioShock+Score/;8391530;;/fileinfo.html/

Why are we acting like DLC is a rare thing for Humble Bundles to include?

Off the top of my head...
Ticket to Ride DLC
Dungeon Defenders DLC

Binding of Isaac DLC
Red Faction DLC

Guardians of Middle Earth DLC

Batman Arkham Origins DLC

and I'm sure there are others I've forgotten as well.  Sure, they don't always include DLC, but a lot of the time the games don't have any DLC to include in the first place.

This is a pretty nice Humble bundle but who doesn't own a good chunk of these games already?

I own everything on Steam except BioShock and wanted to gamble on the BTAs so I bought in at $5.12. I luckily happily just sold off the other 5 games for $5 total. So in the end BioShock + the BTAs bonuses will end up being $0.12 total or 12 Metro: Last Lights. I almost feel like a spoder, almost. ;)

Already own everything except XCOM, surprised that Enemy Unknown is in the $20 tier, I would think Enemy Unknown would be in the BTA and Enemy within would be in the $20 tier.

Bah! I've been swamped at work this morning and I got the email from Humble about the new bundle so I knew I wasn't going to get in anywhere near the bottom price. Luckily there really isn't anything in the bundle I'm interested in so I hate-pennied at $5.57 in case something worth my money shows up next week. Kind of doubt it but it's not worth gambling when I can lock in for a penny.

Own it all except XCOM and More games coming soon!. May buy everything because I'm depressed.

Fully expecting Derp Derpem Derpever as the "bonus".

I believe he is speaking of Duke Nukem Forever
photo-29209.png

I don't think System Shock 2 is published by 2K. At least on PC.
Huh, I guess it isn't. Oops.

XCom Enemy Within then

Edit: Wait, Enemy Within is standalone right? Maybe not that either then.... I give up lol

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't throw Freedom Force in the $1 tier, would have actually bought it.
Oh lord, I remember that game, played it like 10 years ago. I really didn't think very highly of it though, especially after the X-Men Legends games.

Last edited:
Yep, was one of the stalwarts, now they've just forgotten it entirely.  Finished sifting through the 2K catalog; there's literally nothing they could add that would make me buy it at $6.  Perhaps morbid curiosity will push me to get the crappy X-Com shooter at $1 but... meh.  I already own most of the bundle fodder trash that's been on sale for effectively $2ish or less each at Amazon.  X-Com and Bioderp 3 are poor buys in the $20 tier.

Perfect timing with this new bundle, I been wanting to play Mafia 2 again but missed out/or didn't see any deals on it lately, and sure wasn't going to pay 20 for it. 

I love it when just the right games that have lingered on the periphery of my interest join together in an effort to convince me to buy them. Had none of these.

$20 for Infinite and XCOM ($9 ea or so?)... that seems... retail.

bread's done
Back