Humble Bundle Thread

Why didn't you guys just redeem one of the three extra copies yourself?  Worked just fine and unlocked the extra game for me with minimal hassle.

Considering all these links being posted are valid for three gift copies of Insurgency, I think they're just experimenting with a new format for the "free" game in this bundle.
Free with purchase =/= free

...even from a principled panhandler perspective.

I posted my Insurgency link on twitter 20 minutes ago and all three were claimed within a couple of minutes. If you're having trouble unloading yours that might be a good route. It probably helps to stuff some keywords in there like free and steam.
Eww, social media, eww.

Why didn't you guys just redeem one of the three extra copies yourself? Worked just fine and unlocked the extra game for me with minimal hassle.
They're into pain. I did this with one of my limited-time gift copies from HIB #13.

[quote name="MrNinjaSquirrel" post="12231217" timestamp="1415737830"]You guys could also redeem them on alt accounts and farm the cards.[/quote]
Or gift them all to lostnumber

Mixed batch for me.  Some dudebro gave me Mojo Rampage last week and another dudebro gave me Blackguards today.  Will $1 it for Tesla Effect but I suspect the BTA bonuses will be awful.  And I mean legitimately awful not reverse jinx awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed batch for me. Some dudebro gave me Mojo Rampage last week and another dudebro gave me Blackguards today. Will $1 it for Tesla Effect but I suspect the BTA bonuses will be awful. And I mean legitimately awful not reverse jinx awful.
I need to be introduced to your dudebros. They are much more generous than my dudebros. My dudebros suck.

Fortunately someone activated a copy so I'm in the clear. But yeah, I'm stupid, should've kept one for my alt.

Fortunately someone activated a copy so I'm in the clear. But yeah, I'm stupid, should've kept one for my alt.
You could always grab one from somebody else's drop. If that doesn't work for you, I'll send you a spare in a few days when my paypal transfer clears and I'm able to buy the bundle myself.

Whoa, the $1 tier blew me away... I really didn't expect Tesla Effect and Always Sometimes Monsters at such low price point, so I decided to bite on the full package just out of gratitude (and to tick Blackguards off my wishlist, even though I haven't read many good things about it)!

By the way, here's some leftovers for lurkers  :D/

You could always grab one from somebody else's drop. If that doesn't work for you, I'll send you a spare in a few days when my paypal transfer clears and I'm able to buy the bundle myself.
Got one! Thanks!

Also, all 3 of mine have now redeemed it. Thank you lurkers! I shouldn't have doubted you! I hope that at least 1 person activates the game for everyone who's posting links so they don't get screwed.

I was going to bite on BTA/Blackguards (already have ETS) until I saw their Blackguards DLC on their Humble store ad there.. No complete, no sales!

Insurgency just outgunmonkey'd Gun Monkeys.
Insurgency is actually a metagame about implanting bitcoin miners into people's machines that connect to a server and passively run hashes upon startup. It's the best game/malware out there!

Is there anyone left who would actually use an Insurgency key? I'd rather give it to someone's backlog than to a key-farming bot.

All gone! Enjoy!

bread's done
Back