Humble Bundle Thread

I think now would be the time for this thread to be infused with some tebow-style nonsense, Flowette Britishness, or sunasun hamburger pictures.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I have been summoned. Bow down to the mighty Count Burgula

photo-thumb-338480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Weekly Bundle - Presented by: Joystiq:

• Beat Hazard Ultra + Shadow Operations Unit DLC
  • Intake
  • Dungeon of Elements
  • The Dream Machine (Chapters 1-4)
Pay $6 or more for:

• Slender: The Arrival + Soundtrack
  • Primal Carnage
Pay $15 or more for:

• Costume Quest 2
New Humble Store Daily Deal:

jtaphLs.png

WTF?!

So HB Tier 3s really are for stupid people! 

This isn't bad for getting the rest of Dream Machine. Too bad I grabbed Dungeon of Elements from IGS like a sucker, otherwise this would be a really solid $1. Are there people in this solar system who still don't have Beat Hazard?

The $5 tier is hilarious too. 

I just realized that this isn't even all of the Dream Machine chapters that are released, let alone the complete game. This includes 1-4 of 6 chapters, five of which have been released on Steam. To hell with this bundle, then. 

Hrm.

I need Shadow Ops, I need Dream Machine Chapter 4 (everyone and their grandma already have 1-3)... Dungeon of Elements looks meh, and I think I already have it. No idea about Intake.

Worth a buck? Yes.

Heads-up, Primal Carnage is getting a sequel fairly soon (just got delayed another month) called Primal Carnage: Extinction, which was originally intended as an update to the current game (which is currently broken) but they changed their minds. There's talk of a possible discount on the sequel for people who own the original, but just something to keep in mind. If you don't own Slender either, it might be worth the $6, maybe.

Seeing as CQ2 was half-off within a month of release and is kind of flopping, avoiding the $15-tier is also a good idea. $1-tier seems solid enough though.

Edit: It's also on sale at the Humble Store for 50% off. Wow.

Anyone know whether either of these are split into separate keys?
Beat Hazard + Ultra + Shadow Operations Unit DLC is one key

The Dream Machine (Chapters 1-4) are split up into two keys, one for Chapters 1-3 and one for Chapter 4.

Edit: Tsel was quicker on that response.

I was really hoping Shadow Operations Unit DLC was a separate code as that's all I needed. Feels kind of like a waste especially when you realize it's 25 Metro Last Lights per game.

All of the games have cards and Intake's cards will probably get me back a dollar in steambux (after getting the worst one for my first drop, as always).  Even after they tank, it probably still pays for itself with Winter Sale card prices.

I was really hoping Shadow Operations Unit DLC was a separate code as that's all I needed. Feels kind of like a waste especially when you realize it's 25 Metro Last Lights per game.
Same here, which is why I asked: I was hoping for DLC + more cards. It's still not a bad price for the DLC, but it means it costs ~$0.30 more than it would have otherwise.

Same here, which is why I asked: I was hoping for DLC + more cards. It's still not a bad price for the DLC, but it means it costs ~$0.30 more than it would have otherwise.

New Humble Mobile Bundle - Crescent Moon Games:

• Space Chicks Premium
  • 2-Bit Cowboy
  • Neon Shadow
  • Ravensword: Shadowlands
Beat the Average for:

• Topia World Builder
  • Shadow Blade
  • Mines of Mars
  • Blocky Roads Premium
  • Siegecraft Defender (at $100k total sales)
  • More BTA Games announced next week
  • More Community Bonus Games, including Steam games at $150k and $400k
Pay $8 or more for:

• The Deer God Alpha
  • Exiles: Far Colony
New Humble Store Daily Deals:

bread's done
Back