Humble Bundle Thread

"Did I just make out with that female deer?”
These questions and more in The Deer God.
No you didn't. It shows hearts and you get powers from it....silly, silly game. I need deer making out simulator if you want to tease me like this you pretentious indie developers. Don't ever mess with a man and his makey outey action ever!!!!!!

In other words I'm still trying to decide if I want to buy the Mobile Bundle #1000000000. Will it actually reach half of these unlocks? I don't remember these bundles being extremely popular.

Ha.

Ahahaha...

https://twitter.com/humble/status/537002743001387009

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BOYCOTT HUMBLE FOR EVAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha.

Ahahaha...

https://twitter.com/humble/status/537002743001387009

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BOYCOTT HUMBLE FOR EVAR
Boycott? I'm getting it, and my daughter will love me forever! Or, 2 and a half days... whichever is shorter.

Alien Isolation is store deal, not in bundle.

Besides it was already in $1 bundle, so who cares?
I said it's in the bundle banner, why would it be in the bundle banner if it's not in the bundle?

Or maybe it's just an advertisement for the store and I'm confusing them. Either way, the bundle should start today.

I said it's in the bundle banner, why would it be in the bundle banner if it's not in the bundle?

Or maybe it's just an advertisement for the store and I'm confusing them. Either way, the bundle should start today.
523d1e05e6ddb87fb74504e849be418669118797.jpg

vs

589431166ae9fa0b66ef44acf37982fab4062df0.jpg

Well a dollar it is. Wanted Sonic Adventure (still need 2 likely getting it in a Steam sale) and I don't own Sega Racing Transformed yet.

Humble SEGA Bundle

$1 or more
  • Dreamcast Collection
  • NiGHTS into Dreams
  • Sonic & All Stars-Racing Transformed
  • Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul DLC
  • Miles' Tactic DLC for Football Manager 2015
Beat the Average
  • Empire: Total War
  • Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
$12 or more
  • Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai
$50 or more
  • Exclusive Dreamcast T-Shirt

It's not like that game has been cheap or anything during other sales. It's worth at least $20...no more no less!
That was my point.

It's been sold for cheap quite a bit. The people who want it most likely already own it; sticking it in a $12 tier... when the BTA is this low? There's no temptation to just pay a few more dollars to get it.

If Shogun 2 had been in a $6-8 tier, then the BTA would be a bit higher.

Edit: Dollared in at 3.45, and the BTA just keeps going LOWER. Poor Sega. I'll BTA if there's anything worth getting.

Average needs to drop to $2.50 and the BTA stuff added next week needs to be the old Sega bundle.

Ugh. Missing just Nights and Dreamcast collection, but I have zero interest in the collection. This is pretty horrid

Average needs to drop to $2.50 and the BTA stuff added next week needs to be the old Sega bundle.
Am I remembering this wrong or were you bashing that bundle when it came out? Why do you want it so bad now?

Well, thanks for NOT discounting the SEGA Genesis Classics Collection... I miss that wonderful deal on Amazon a couple of years ago, which priced all Genesis packages for a few bucks, and I'd really like to buy them again on my main account...

So for a buck you can rob a bunch of games from the Dreamcast's coffin, a Sonic game, Nights int dreams, and DLC for games not in the bundle. Eh, I know someone who likes Sonic, so a buck it is.

BTA is weak, I'll only get it at sub $3 for the +1's   my friends, and only in the second week. Assuming of course, that the bonuses aren't DLC for another game not in the bundle. Fixed tiers are laughably bad.

At 3.35 now, and still dropping. I feel bad for the charity more than anything.

bread's done
Back