Humble Bundle Thread

Ha, so they are. Sorry I you'ed. I was searching for Humongous in the search bar and thought it would, you know, be like a normal store like Steam where you could search by publisher too and bring up a list that way.

I don't know all the titles like Charlie's Cheeseburger and shit by heart so makes it a little hard to figure out what they have that way and when you click on the hotlink on the publisher on the Humble Store page instead of giving you a list of all games they sell by that publisher, again like a normal store, it takes you to the publisher's web site. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The evil thing is, it'll probably be much cheaper to buy the complete pack than get the games that aren't included (with the coupon, of course.)

So you'd end up paying $10.99 + $25 to get everything else... but the Humongous bundle at Humble doesn't seem to include Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise or the Big Thinkers games - which aren't even available at Humble! So you'd have to buy those separately. On the other hand it does include the three Junior Field Trips games, which aren't in the Steam Humongous bundle.

Bleh, this is a mess.

They've actually been really good about giving everyone who owns that complete pack any new games they release. AFAIK there's just the one complete pack and it does include Fatty and those others but they added them in later. I guess they never got around to putting them on Humble. *shrug*

I was looking at that and thinking um okay the only Humongous thing they sell is that complete pack which if you're getting the coupon already contains the games you just bought and paid $10 extra for just to get the Steam keys.
Buy the bundle sell the games individually for profit and use the coupon to buy the pack

duh

I was going to post about splitting a bundle, but it's $25 with the coupon and you're only possibly recouping $11. Plus, I already have Spy Fox Complete from the BS bundle and one of each of the other series from the previous Humongous HB, so yeah...really not sure if I want this. If the HB Complete comes with individual keys for each game, that would be more favorable.

There's no guarantee that the Steam version will be $12.50 during the winter sale, but Gabenbux is also free money from OCD badgeophiles like Flowette. ;)

I actually want Secret of the Magic Crystals Complete.. I'm missing all of the DLC and the race mode would make for a good spoderfox event

EDIT: Annnd traded for a key.

LXZMJsN.png

On it.

I'm almost ashamed to throw myself in with Motoki's lot and admit that I would have totally bought that $30 tier if it included the complete set on steam.

[quote name="spoderman" post="12884354" timestamp="1440527313"]I expect they'll give keys, otherwise they'll get bitched at which wouldn't be worth it for the dev.[/quote]
Right because devs always learn from the previous dev-pinatas that tried to hold out on giving keys.

Right because devs always learn from the previous dev-pinatas that tried to hold out on giving keys.
Which is why I said they'll get bitched at and give keys anyway. This is Humble, so more people will have bought the bundle meaning more people will bitch at the dev than any other bundle site

Which is why I said they'll get bitched at and give keys anyway. This is Humble, so more people will have bought the bundle meaning more people will bitch at the dev than any other bundle site
Let me rephrase Mr FancyPants: Why would you expect them to give keys? What in the history of nutty indie dev behavior would indicate they would be proactive and issue keys before the mob would be knocking down their door screaming "KEEEEEEYYYYYSSSS!"

It is an Android + PC bundle. We expect keys....I expect keys. I'm tired of Doddle God, yet I want that key.

I just noticed that they pulled the plug on the Neverending Nightmares soundtrack. It was listed for download in MP3 and FLAC when I purchased it. I just checked, and it's not there anymore. Luckily I had downloaded the MP3, but looks like I missed out on the FLAC version.

Wait so it had the soundtrack and now it doesn't? Ugh, now you got me wanting a soundtrack I don't even want because it got taken away from me.

To be fair, it wasn't listed in the soundtracks included with the bundle, and I was a little surprised to see it there after purchasing. I have a feeling it was put there by mistake and later pulled.

Still not helping. I had it and I don't. Now I want it because I don't have it anymore.  :cry:

Now I just feel like I missed out on a glitch.

I just noticed that they pulled the plug on the Neverending Nightmares soundtrack. It was listed for download in MP3 and FLAC when I purchased it. I just checked, and it's not there anymore. Luckily I had downloaded the MP3, but looks like I missed out on the FLAC version.
GODDAMNIT.

I'm going to ask support about this. I paid for an OST, I sure as hell better be getting it back.

Edit: Wait, are you sure it was supposed to be included? I started digging around for references to the soundtracks from back when the deal went live, and nobody mentions Neverending Nightmares. They only mention Tiny Keep and Fotonica.

Edit: Wait, are you sure it was supposed to be included? I started digging around for references to the soundtracks from back when the deal went live, and nobody mentions Neverending Nightmares. They only mention Tiny Keep and Fotonica.
That's the thing... On the bundle page, it wasn't in the list of included soundtracks. However, when I went to purchase it, I quickly clicked on the Audio filter, and the Neverending Nightmares soundtrack was there. MP3 and FLAC.

After logging in today, it's no longer there.

Let me rephrase Mr FancyPants: Why would you expect them to give keys? What in the history of nutty indie dev behavior would indicate they would be proactive and issue keys before the mob would be knocking down their door screaming "KEEEEEEYYYYYSSSS!"
They confirmed that they'll give keys for Doodle God on reddit. I guess someome should screenshot the post in case they decide to delete it in the future

New Humble Books Bundle - Star Wars Audiobooks:
  • The Original Radio Drama
  • Tales of the Jedi
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Empire Strikes Back
  • Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith
  • Dark Empire
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:
  • Return of the Jedi
  • Dark Forces Collector's Trilogy

New Humble Books Bundle - Star Wars Audiobooks:
  • The Original Radio Drama
  • Tales of the Jedi
  • The Empire Strikes Back
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith
  • Dark Empire
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:
  • Return of the Jedi
  • Dark Forces Collector's Trilogy
Not that anyone's paying attention anyway, but Empire is actually BTA content. The penny, I mean first, tier is just Star Wars and Tales of the Jedi.

[quote name="greendayrulestce" post="12887197" timestamp="1440639678"]DRM free, right? Why not?[/quote]
Why not? Here's why not. You don't have enough VRAMS!

bread's done
Back