Humble Bundle Thread

d6f.jpg
Well, I'm trying to figure out what I might take for a 5th filler game here, since I already own everything else that I didn't mention that I needed.

Yeah, I doubt it'll get cheaper than that (unless in a bundle or something). It's never been cheaper
Same here. I don't even think Nuuvem or GMG has been this cheap for JP Steam-key.

I just need to figure out a 5th cheap game (that I already own) to be my filler here.

For 4 games + a cheap game (99 cents), it'll be around $17.24 or so.

That's like $4.31 each for 4 big-game, if we really don't count the cheap game (those cheap ones feels like it's a free throw-in here).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted to pick up some combination of GoT, Tales from the Borderlands, TWD S2, AWAU, Jurassic Park, and Poker Night 2 (have the rest). 85% off those is a great deal.

Codemaster one isn't as great, not enough really cheap games to work out a deal (guess it depends on what you want, I only wanted two games so didn't work out). 

Telltale though, more then happy to add GOT and TFTB for $10 (Not that interested in GOT either, but it'd come out to $5 which can't see it dropping to for years), plus somehow I didn't own Puzzle Agents, or never added it to Steam or something. 

I had GOT and Tales from the Borderlands in my cart with 3 cheapies for $11.24. But then I looked at my backlog and removed them all.

Sanity prevails again.

I had GOT and Tales from the Borderlands in my cart with 3 cheapies for $11.24. But then I looked at my backlog and removed them all.

Sanity prevails again.
I went all in.

4 games (TFTB, GOT, JP, TWAU) & Poker Night 2 = $17.24

Got GoT and Tales from Broderbunds, along with a couple others that I already had, for 11 bux.

Poker Night 1:

82QCL-7DLHC-3ZEXP

Poker Night 2:

W0IDX-MW9J6-HDV5P

Methinks they maybe didn't really consider how this bundle creation would work out~

Fables, Jurassic Park, Borderlands, Walking Dead 2, and Walking Dead 1's DLC.  $16.50

I feel really good about this.

Less good after remembering that I haven't like a Telltale game since Sam and Max 3.

But still good.

EDIT:  They're out of Borderlands keys.  Feeling bad.  Feeling really bad.

I don't think Telltale's mathematicians worked out this bundle idea very well.

GOT + Tales from the BLs + 3 99c games = $10.49

Jurassic Park + Back to the Future + 3 99c games = $10.49

I don't think Telltale's mathematicians worked out this bundle idea very well.

GOT + Tales from the BLs + 3 99c games = $10.49

Jurassic Park + Back to the Future + 3 99c games = $10.49
Yep. Too many cheap games in there can really drop your bundle's cost drastically.

Another example:

GoT + Jurassic Park + Tales from the Borderlands + The Wolf Among Us + Poker Night 2 (cheap game) = $17.24
GoT + Jurassic Park + Tales from the Borderlands + The Wolf Among Us = $18.64

Keep in mind it's calculating based on normal retail price. So Puzzle Agent 2, which retailed for 10 bux, will not drop the price as much as Puzzle Agent 1 or the Poker Nights, which are 5.

Dang I bought GOT, Borderlands, Jurassic park, Poker night, and puzzle agent super early in the sale. I get home from work to activate my keys and I cant get my GOT or Borderlands keys! WTF

Dang I bought GOT, Borderlands, Jurassic park, Poker night, and puzzle agent super early in the sale. I get home from work to activate my keys and I cant get my GOT or Borderlands keys! WTF
I'm in the same boat. Probably bought the first 20 minutes the sale was live. Should have redeemed keys when I bought instead of waiting until after work. :/ Hopefully Humble is better than other sites that I've had to wait on keys for.

No surprise that Humble didn't run out of TellTale DRM Keys.

Seriously - who the hell's going to activate those?

No surprise that Humble didn't run out of TellTale DRM Keys.

Seriously - who the hell's going to activate those?
Oh, I'll activate them. Still have an account from the Tales of Monkey Island days, that I haven't used in a while. But I'll never download them, because Telltale's launcher back then was atrocious and I'm still pissed about that.

Got Tales Of Borderlands

Walking Dead Season 2

Wolf Among Us 

Game of Thrones Even tho I have never watched an episode of it lol 

Poker Night 2 

For about $16 good prices 

Needed Walking Dead Season 2, and who can refuse 2 newer series for so cheap. Didn't need the Poker Nights but got them for better discount huzzah.

I was checking the Humble sale to see if they would replace the Huniepop lightning deal with a different one once it ended, and they didn't but it looks like the Sunless Sea deal ended at the same time even though there was four hours left on its timer.

Bought all the TT games I was missing. TftB, GoT (I'm a fan of the series), TWAU and TWD2. It was around $17.50... But poker 2 made it $16.50.

Random question. I alternate between my phone and my tablet constantly. I prefer the games I play to have Google Sync so my progress transfers between the two devices seamlessly. If I get games from a Humble Bundle, would that disqualify me from being able to use Google Sync? Or do these games even support it? That's probably the biggest reason I don't do Android gaming more. I don't have one set device I game on, and I often swap out roms since my devices are rooted, so if my progress isn't synced somewhere, I end up having to start over constantly. I have yet to beat the stupid Rayman running games for that very reason, though I love them.

I was checking the Humble sale to see if they would replace the Huniepop lightning deal with a different one once it ended, and they didn't but it looks like the Sunless Sea deal ended at the same time even though there was four hours left on its timer.
What was the price for the huniepop lightning deal?

I just got GoT. Threw in Poker Night 1&2, Puzzle Agent 1, and TWD 400 Days for the discount.

Welp. Splurged on the Telltale games I was missing.

YOU'RE WELCOME, FUTURE HUMBLE BUNDLE BUYERS.
I think this weekend deal is pretty much the Telltale Humble Bundle people have been expecting/wanting. Maybe in a year or two they'll do an actual bundle, but I don't see Telltale doing better than 85% off on their current flagship titles anytime soon (whether that's a sale or the equivalent discount in a bundle).

I think this weekend deal is pretty much the Telltale Humble Bundle people have been expecting/wanting. Maybe in a year or two they'll do an actual bundle, but I don't see Telltale doing better than 85% off on their current flagship titles anytime soon (whether that's a sale or the equivalent discount in a bundle).
Sweet, Humble Telltale Bundle confirmed for next week!

bread's done
Back