Humble Bundle Thread

i kind of hate myself for this, but the thought of replaying some of these and not earning achievement e-peen points for it is unappealing.

Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle
]
9wOr726.png
62049183.jpg

Would have gladly jumped on this if Retro City Rampage was actually in Stereoscopic 3D, but leaving it in 2D kinda defeats the point.  Playing it a third time after going throught it already on PS3 and Steam is rather unappealing without some kind of unique benefit. :(

Ugh, I have all the $1 games (and just recently bought Affordable Space Adventures when it was on sale) and only want Rhythm Thief but not for $9. :whistle2:(

I've seen $6.93 as a low point, and it looks like it's relatively stable right now at $9.00. Anybody see where it opened at, and what the actual low BTA was?

I've seen $6.93 as a low point, and it looks like it's relatively stable right now at $9.00. Anybody see where it opened at, and what the actual low BTA was?

It opened at 6 bucks and that was the lowest it ever was.

Edit: Damn u Spoder!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was 6 at the start. Edit: i h4te all of u

On that note, does keeping the cheap tab not work on mobile? Jumped from $6 to $9.whatever when i went to pay.

OlliOlli was in the first Nintendo bundle, so I thought OlliOlli 2 was going to be next week's unlock for Friends of Nintendo. It could be...

Bought the $13 tier because I figured SSFIV was worth $3-ish. I already own Darksiders II on Wii U. Guess I'll use it to hold up one leg of my couch.

Didn't care about the Nintendo bundle so I sold my $6 tab to Bobby. if anyone actually wants the bundle they might be able to find someone else with a tab still open.

I can confirm that saving a cheap tab for later purchase doesn't work on the mobile site.
It does a redirect to a purchase page which is probably causing it to grab the latest BTA. It might be possible to sit on that purchase page to lock it in since refreshing there will cause it to update. Haven't tried it myself so can't say if it'll work for sure.

I holding off little bit & see how many games they add later.  Hopefully 2-3 more games.  Kinda happy i did not have any games yet. Except $13 tier.   Worth $10 :)

On behalf of the entire PC Master Race:

Welcome, console kiddos, to the wonderful world of digital bundles. Humble Bundle is a legitimate site, and all product keys are stored in your account immediately after your payment clears. Accounts are protected with two-factor authorization. Have fun discovering great deals for the first time, like infants learning how to walk. I personally think this bundle is too expensive, so that should tell you how cheap we've been getting our games for years.

Sincerely,

Blade, with 4400 Steam games

Would someone be so kind and let me know if you have a tab still open for $6.## ?

I'll pay $7 and also throw in a steam gift of either Double Dragon Neon, Nuclear Throne or Abyss Odyssey plus some booster packs.

Well this sux... I bought normally bundle from EU and now they won't let me redeem my code.... 

Why the crap they took money in the first place :s....

This bundle has no content available in your region.

Just confirming this is for the US market correct?
Only US, yep

Whoops, not completely true. This is what it says on my purchase page:

Download codes can only be redeemed on Nintendo eShop in American Countries. They will not work on European or Japanese Wii U or Nintendo 3DS devices.

It seems stupidly complicated because Nintendo's region locking for even digital content is incredibly complicated and stupid. Total pass on this bundle.

It's not only for US, but some people from EU are having problem like mine, unfortunately...
True, this is what it says on my purchase page:

Download codes can only be redeemed on Nintendo eShop in American Countries. They will not work on European or Japanese Wii U or Nintendo 3DS devices.

I just found out that my brother wanted the $13 tier games, but I already did the BTA amount; if I increase the amount I paid through my order page to $13, will I get those two games, or do I have to do an entirely new donation? I tried digging through their FAQ and saw that you can increase your donation to get the BTA games, but didn't see anything about the next tier. Thanks in advance.

I just found out that my brother wanted the $13 tier games, but I already did the BTA amount; if I increase the amount I paid through my order page to $13, will I get those two games, or do I have to do an entirely new donation? I tried digging through their FAQ and saw that you can increase your donation to get the BTA games, but didn't see anything about the next tier. Thanks in advance.
Yes, just increase your total to $13 and you'll get those games added.

this is a tough buy in for the full tier I grabbed the $1 stuff already and want all the others but I have absolutely no use for any Wii U stuff. anybody wanna trade or something for those 3 3DS games that arent in the $1 tier? id go halfs on it too if someone just wants the Wii U stuff

I have a 3DS, my kids all have 2DS systems, and there are a number of Wii U's in the family. I assume the codes are individual like last time? I'm going to buy at least one $13 and one $9 and spread the codes around. These are an awesome deal for a platform that we don't get many good sales on. The physical copies of Rhythm Thief go for $40 cartridge only--I know this is digital but you're getting it for $1. And since I assume these are seperate codes, they're perfect trade fodder!

I see citizen of earth says wiiu or 3ds? Do you get two codes or one code that works on one or the other? Same for Shantae, do you get a Wii U and a 3DS code?

bread's done
Back