Humble Bundle Thread

I don't see many major publishers or big name indie devs pitching in on this one.  The charity bundles you see have the benefit of giving EA, Ubi, whoever a large tax write-off.

I don't see many major publishers or big name indie devs pitching in on this one. The charity bundles you see have the benefit of giving EA, Ubi, whoever a large tax write-off.
If that's so, I wonder how they value the amount the write-off is worth... seems like basic math, but then that means they are really selling themselves short.

Secretly I was like, don't worry, Christmas eve and Christmas unlocks are going to be really good, it's Christmas after all. Deep down I knew that was false tho. I knew.
466db6ebc11962b986bbf9e846979b88.jpg

Anyone else notice a random extra Civ IV Complete key show up on their Humble account? Humble says it's from the Sid Meier bundle from way back in February 2014, but I had redeemed that long ago. When I go to the key page for that bundle, it shows this:

2ijComV.png

Anyone can feel free to grab that key if they want it, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice a random extra Civ IV Complete key show up on their Humble account? Humble says it's from the Sid Meier bundle from way back in February 2014, but I had redeemed that long ago. When I go to the key page for that bundle, it shows this:

2ijComV.png

It took me forever to track my order down, since I never added the purchase to my humble account. But yeah, I have the same thing. Two copies of the game. On my account, neither code is revealed, but I assume that they'll yield different keys if I were to try.

If memory serves, Humble has a history of revoking keys. So I think I'll wait a week or two to see how they handle this situation before I hand out my extra to a fellow CAG.

2ijComV.png

Me too.

If memory serves, Humble has a history of revoking keys. So I think I'll wait a week or two to see how they handle this situation before I hand out my extra to a fellow CAG.
When it comes card idling and the 2-hour wait period for drops, does Steam treat a revoke the same as a refund? I recall reading some speculation about that but I have no idea if it's true. If it is, then apologies to ShadowX.

Christmas Day: Guacamelee, Torchlight II, and Hue (Source)

December 16th: Maybe Magicka 2 (Source: Someone on Reddit)
So according to that bearded guy, it's not just Guacamelee, it's the complete pack (with Guacamelee Super Turbo CE and the OST.) Great for those of us who haven't gotten Super Turbo.

(Actually, has that version ever been bundled?)

So according to that bearded guy, it's not just Guacamelee, it's the complete pack (with Guacamelee Super Turbo CE and the OST.) Great for those of us who haven't gotten Super Turbo.

(Actually, has that version ever been bundled?)
I think so, because I have it, and I don't believe I ever bought it on a sale.

For everyone who thought King Arthur's Gold was a shitty addition to the bundle, you're in luck: Now you can buy the bundle without having to worry about getting it, because it's marked as "Sold Out (for new purchases)".

The future reveals for the 19th, 23rd, 30th, and 31st are also listed as either "Sold Out" or "Partially Sold Out" for new purchases. I assume the latter means there are multiple reveals for that day and you'll only get some and not all of them if you buy now.

For everyone who thought King Arthur's Gold was a shitty addition to the bundle, you're in luck: Now you can buy the bundle without having to worry about getting it, because it's marked as "Sold Out (for new purchases)".

The future reveals for the 19th, 23rd, 30th, and 31st are also listed as either "Sold Out" or "Partially Sold Out" for new purchases. I assume the latter means there are multiple reveals for that day and you'll only get some and not all of them if you buy now.
But what does that mean for those of us that aren't buying the bundle? Are we skipping all of the items? Or just the ones that aren't sold out?

Recent additions:

December 19:

Frozen Cortex (Steam + DRM Free)

Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition (non-Steam key, unavailable in some countries)

Steamworld Dig (Steam + DRM Free)

Binary Domain (Steam)

Though it's worth mentioning that keys for Steamworld Dig and Binary Domain (and the DRM free download for Steamworld Dig) appear to be unavailable for the moment.

Recent additions:

December 19:

Binary Domain (Steam)

Though it's worth mentioning that keys for Steamworld Dig and Binary Domain (and the DRM free download for Steamworld Dig) appear to be unavailable for the moment.
They also took those games off the main page, GOT EM!

Recent additions:

December 19:
Binary Domain (Steam)

Kinda want Guild Wars 2, but not for $30. too bad

Question is whether I should throw $20 to Gamepump before they reveal the 1st game in January

FWIW, the "Partially Sold Out (for new purchases)" tag has been removed from the 30th and 31st. So if you were worried about them running out of keys for games that you probably won't even care about, worry no longer.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/530620/

This came out of nowhere, Resident Evil 7 Demo is finally on Steam.

I'm hoping someone mod the VR into the game since the ps4 version has VR
Was playing it earlier. First of all, game takes long to start up for me. When I finally get to play, it freezes on me every 10-20 seconds. Even during the menu. Unplayable for me so I quit quickly.

Capcom can't get anything right these days. Pretty much goes for any Japanese companies.

Edit: Also, no proper 21:9 support.

Was playing it earlier. First of all, game takes long to start up for me. When I finally get to play, it freezes on me every 10-20 seconds. Even during the menu. Unplayable for me so I quit quickly.

Capcom can't get anything right these days. Pretty much goes for any Japanese companies.

Edit: Also, no proper 21:9 support.
You might need more VRAMZZzzzzz

It looks like they changed the Yoggscast thing to only have 3 games being sold out now, including of course KAG.

Wonder if we'll get another game bundle this week or next.

bread's done
Back