Humble Bundle Thread

Oh, yeah.  I guess I agree with that.  I'm just randomly bitching about that shitty bundle.  Worst part was the thirty-day peeling of the Band-Aid whereas at least with this bundle you could decide up front.

"Day Nineteen: Here's a $1 game that was bundled seven times and two hundred dick-coins for the F2P Lord of Dicks MMO -- For charity!"

Already owning Nuclear Throne, Stardew Valley, and a few of the other bigger titles, I can't justify the $30. I'd mainly be buying it for Song of the Deep, Overgrowth, Witness, and Subnautica which I can't even get anymore so pass for me sadly.

So I decided to jump on this bundle even though it was missing Subnautica since I already own it. It says we get super meat boy DRM free but I'm not seeing it anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: I found it never bought a DRM free game,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hand of Fate and Guacamelee: Gold Edition have been added now, too.

Even though Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship is also still in the bundle.

Hand of Fate and Guacamelee: Gold Edition have been added now, too.

Even though Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship is also still in the bundle.
So if we redeem Super Turbo Edition we dont need to redeem Gold right?

Also was redeeming my Keys apparently redeeming too many successful keys locks you out from activating more. Guess I have to wait an hour to activate these last 9 games

So if we redeem Super Turbo Edition we dont need to redeem Gold right?

Also was redeeming my Keys apparently redeeming too many successful keys locks you out from activating more. Guess I have to wait an hour to activate these last 9 games
If you redeem the Gold edition it will add the soundtrack to your account.

Gold and Super Turbo are both still available to buy separately and bundled together on Steam. My understanding is the Super Turbo Championship Edition is like the difference between Ori and Ori: Definitive. Gold is the older, "classic" release and Super Turbo has some additions.

Why you would purposefully want or play the older one I don't know.

Gold and Super Turbo are both still available to buy separately and bundled together on Steam. My understanding is the Super Turbo Championship Edition is like the difference between Ori and Ori: Definitive. Gold is the older, "classic" release and Super Turbo has some additions.

Why you would purposefully want or play the older one I don't know.
  1. Each game has a separate set of achievements.
  2. Each game has a separate set of cards.

They just added System Shock enhanced edition and System Shock 2.
Woot!

Man...hand of fate is in here too now? System shock pack is whatever, 2 has been bundled 819421971 times and don't really care about ss enhanced since that remake is being made anyway, but still.
And those System Shock games are listed as also having DRM-FREE Versions, too! :)

Huh, apparently Double Fine Adventure does include a Steam key, it's just not listed on the main bundle page.
then where do u find it?

edit:

nvm.. they just added Steam key at the very bottom of the Steam key list. Wasn't there 1 hour ago though

If you're looking to use the $5 resubscriber wallet credit from last month, Tales of Symphonia is $4.25 as long as you're still subscribed and choose to steal 5% of the purchase price from orphans.

Haven't checked, but I believe that's a historical low (stealing $0.25 from orphans).

Value keeps growing. It's a no-brainer for people that don't already own most of it.
I owned a good deal of it, but even the value of the previously unbundled stuff is worth the buy in. I usually just put the spare keys I get on a second account I plan to give to my 4 year old when he's older lol.

At first I thought I wanted Subnautica but then I remembered it's an "early access open world survival crafting game" so now I'm kind of glad I avoided that land mine.

They're kind of like clicker games, where it's fun for the first couple of hours and then you think to yourself "wtf am i doing with my life" and shelve it never to play it again.

At first I thought I wanted Subnautica but then I remembered it's an "early access open world survival crafting game" so now I'm kind of glad I avoided that land mine.

They're kind of like clicker games, where it's fun for the first couple of hours and then you think to yourself "wtf am i doing with my life" and shelve it never to play it again.
2deep4u indeed..

Sure, except "couple of hours" sometimes means somewhere in the 300+ range.

So I'm finally getting around to using my John Wick 2 codes from its Humble Bundle, but I've yet to sign up for Atom Tickets yet. Happy to use someone's referral code.

This humble freedom bundle has done well.  It could have done better if they would have restocked keys for subnautica in my opinion.  However, humble has collected over $5.6 million at this point.  This bundle blew away Yogscast in terms of content.  Humble could probably do this type of bundle every quarter and have similar results.  They only promised to match the first $300,000.  Easy decision humble; do it again with same quality (or better) line up , offer similar causes/charities, promise a match and watch it take off.

The good news is that the better games i.e. Subnautica, Invisible Inc (liked by Mooby) and the Witness will be bundled by humble again.

Furthermore, if Subnautica was bundled again any time soon, all the late Freedom Bundle buyers who are salty about not getting it would totally lose their shit at how the developers were "holding back" to make a greedy, greedy profit in another bundle.

So I wouldn't hold your breath.

Furthermore, if Subnautica was bundled again any time soon, all the late Freedom Bundle buyers who are salty about not getting it would totally lose their shit at how the developers were "holding back" to make a greedy, greedy profit in another bundle.

So I wouldn't hold your breath.
What I find interesting about the people whining about the devs not caring enough about charity don't grasp is that they are free to give to the charity if they really support it, but instead they are taking the position that they can't give to charity without getting something back in return.

The devs gave away 100,000 copies of a game that's lowest price has been $10, so they gave away a million in revenue for nothing in return (or $700,000 if you take away Steam's cut). Yet the same people whining about them not caring can't give away $30 without getting Subnautica in return.

What I find interesting about the people whining about the devs not caring enough about charity don't grasp is that they are free to give to the charity if they really support it, but instead they are taking the position that they can't give to charity without getting something back in return.

The devs gave away 100,000 copies of a game that's lowest price has been $10, so they gave away a million in revenue for nothing in return (or $700,000 if you take away Steam's cut). Yet the same people whining about them not caring can't give away $30 without getting Subnautica in return.
Yeah, i'll just reiterate that I think it's crazy they were able to get so many relatively high profile games in here that had either never been bundled or only been bundled once and had not dropped in sales price substantially, to be given away for charity. The witness had never been below 20 bucks, subnautica never below 10, nuclear throne i think its lowest was 10, invisible inc i'm not sure. But definitely kudos to the developers to be willing to give up sales for a good cause

Question for anybody who bought the Freedom bundle. If you redeemed Beat Hazard Ultra, did it give you the Shadow Operations Unit DLC with it? The Freedom bundle page doesn't mention it. So I'm guessing the answer is no. But Tremor has Beat Hazard Ultra (and most of the rest of the Freedom bundle) available, so I thought I'd ask just in case.

Question for anybody who bought the Freedom bundle. If you redeemed Beat Hazard Ultra, did it give you the Shadow Operations Unit DLC with it? The Freedom bundle page doesn't mention it. So I'm guessing the answer is no. But Tremor has Beat Hazard Ultra (and most of the rest of the Freedom bundle) available, so I thought I'd ask just in case.
Yes, that DLC came with it.

Yes, that DLC came with it.
And I can now confirm this. I got my key from Tremor, and it redeemed as the Beat Hazard Mega Bundle. If there is anyone else is missing that DLC (or just wants the whole package), there are still 8 left as I post this over on Tremor. And they're relatively cheap at 199 coins.

Thanks for your help Iduncurr.

bread's done
Back