Humble Bundle Thread

At first I thought the bundle title of "Humble Bundle Software! Streaming" actually read "Steaming".  As in, a steaming pile...

I stand by my first impression.

Now you too can be a furry online, with only a camera!
1433443956379.gif

I'm considering the BTA only because I've been eyeing Drawful 2. I think you can make custom prompts in it so when you see 5 choices with Weiler or Bahs mom in them they might possibly be the answer. Quiplash XL is in Jackbox 2 and has the DLC pack and bonus material you can't even buy separately. I like the spirit of the bundle, but they dropped the ball by not including more games. I'm also up for splitting the BTA if someone doesn't want Drawful 2.

Seriously though? Quiplash is an AMAZING game, perfect for bro nights! And a friend might be able to take advantage of that VPN thing to watch Amazon Prime stuff.
Really? We've played Quiplash a few times during bronights (as stated before) and I thought quiplash was one of the weaker jackbox games..

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thoughts on this particular VPN?

Also, FaceRig doesn't look fun to me, but I suspect it might be a hit with a seven-year-old.

Also, what was the low on the BTA?  I wasn't checking early as I expected Playstation.

What a lackluster Humble. Fox's mom's jackbox costs a lot less than this, with the added bonus of a lingering burning sensation in your urethra lasting longer than that 3-month Xsplit subscription.

You guys don't realize just what you can do with the $1 tier.

You don't have to be a furry. You can also play the greatest threat the world has ever known.

ss_906431b7c9e23be87d92d52925eaa1ac28873970.jpg

I thought that was Boris Yeltsin at first.
Close, you got the two mixed up, but it's a common mistake.

Boris Yeltsin was the guy who won the Russian election with the help of American "advisors".

Donald Trump is the guy who won the American election with the help of Russian "advisors".

1101960715_400.jpg

There's a difference. I think?

Close, you got the two mixed up, but it's a common mistake.

Boris Yeltsin was the guy who won the Russian election with the help of American "advisors".

Donald Trump is the guy who won the American election with the help of Russian "advisors".
I want to know more about the Russian advisors claim because I fact checked it via Snopes and can't find anything concrete. #fakenews? Alternative Fact?

Update: I pm'ed Tebow and he yelled at me for asking for proof :whistle2: Is he still feeling the bern?

rY0whWz.jpg

I want to know more about the Russian advisors claim because I fact checked it via Snopes and can't find anything concrete. #fakenews? Alternative Fact?
It's true, I used Russian advisors. My friend PutinCat helped me out and I won. So I'm president now, so that's that. No take backs. :speaktothehand:

I'm not sure why they'd want Trump over the Clintons, considering the Clintons sold them uranium. Cold War's over, Joseph McCarthy's been dead for half a century. Let's stop pretending Russia is responsible for our president and other countries are responsible for our country being shit. It's just more manipulative propaganda from a government that produces "oil is clean energy" commercials and occupies nations illegally for economic benefit.

I'm not sure why they'd want Trump over the Clintons, considering the Clintons sold them uranium.
Because Hillary Clinton hurt Putin's feelings when he stole the last (Russian) election. It's sort-of the same reason the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003, except instead of Clinton and Putin, it's Saddam Hussein and Bush the Younger.

Awesome, this thread needed someone to come in days later and start a political debate. :D/
When PoopySoft runs a sale on Steam and the best they are willing to offer is 50% off...this is what we get....

Here's a game review:

Subnautica

U likey exploration?

U likey crafting?

U likey underwater?

U likey decently polished Early-Access game?

Den u will like dis gam.

Hope u bawt Freedom bundle n u got it......'MERIKA!!!!!!

Awesome, this thread needed someone to come in days later and start a political debate. :D/
I started a new job a few months ago... (I still work overnights so I would be shocked if anyone noticed and a bit surprised I had acquired my own personal stalker if someone did) and all they have on in the break room TV is CNN* and, I swear to the powers that be, that I'm still waiting for CNN to even make mention of the terrorist attack that happened in England the other day. Its just day, hour, minute after insufferable minute of Trump coverage.

So, yeah, please no more...

I see that Ubisoft has like their entire collection of games on Steam on sale this weekend! What's everyone going to buy! (Desperately trying to change the topic.)

* CNN isn't the only thing watched... MSNBC news, Forensic Files, Airplane Repo and other Discovery/History shows are popular.

Were you watching right as the attacks happened?  CNN (and every other network) has the habit of flooding with non-stop coverage when something is happening and then moving back to whatever is happening here in the states. 

And it's kind of the American thing now right?  Blame CNN for all their coverage of the joke of an administration that we have instead of the administration itself.  

Were you watching right as the attacks happened? CNN (and every other network) has the habit of flooding with non-stop coverage when something is happening and then moving back to whatever is happening here in the states.

And it's kind of the American thing now right? Blame CNN for all their coverage of the joke of an administration that we have instead of the administration itself.
The attack would have happened near the end of my shift or slightly before it ended. I'm sure they covered it, sorry if my sarcasm didn't go through, but with it being off the news reels by that night I do think its coverage was less than they normally would have gone with.

As for the rest of your statement... I don't place blame on anyone. I just know this isn't the thread for political debate.

The attack would have happened near the end of my shift or slightly before it ended. I'm sure they covered it, sorry if my sarcasm didn't go through, but with it being off the news reels by that night I do think its coverage was less than they normally would have gone with.

As for the rest of your statement... I don't place blame on anyone. I just know this isn't the thread for political debate.
NO NO NO NO NO NO! Stop apologizing and being rational and stuff. I post political stuff to annoy people and rile them up and you are taking all that away from me.

Valhalla Hills is kind of shit. Glad I didn't buy this solo during the last Steam sale.
y no wen free

One of best glitches on Steam and that lasted for a few months (some games were fixed earlier, even though I missed tens of games, still got a lot) and almost no one took part on it.

Thought I'm glad it didn't hit that wide, I guess more games would've been removed afterwards.

25 Feb, 2015 001 Game Creator Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Airport Firefighters - The Simulation Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal- Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Autobahn Police Simulator Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 BLADESTORM: Nightmare Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Ceres Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Chesster Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Chip's Challenge 2 Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Copy Kitty Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Crazy Machines 3 Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Fair Strike Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Fairy Fencer F Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Finders Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Fort Meow Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 HeartZ: Co-Hope Puzzles Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Jerry McPartlin Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Locoland Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Love And Order Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 MadSpace: To Hell and Beyond Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 No Pineapple Left Behind Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Quell Memento Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Quell Reflect Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Quiplash Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Snail Bob 2 Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 The Corporate Machine Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 The Martian VR Experience Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 The Perils of Man Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 The Westport Independent Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 TransOcean 2: Rivals Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Urban Empire Complimentary
25 Feb, 2015 Valhalla Hills Complimentary
QkL4pBx.png

Must be some kind of record game being glitched two for free two years before release :D

One very annoying side effect is that my account details has tons of games that I don't own listed on that day, because they were improperly revoked.

lol @ madjoki talking about a glitch way after it's over while being all "I don't know why more people didn't take advantage of it"

I never got any keys from the whole gamepump thing, so I messaged them using the contact form and within 24 hours he sent me keys for haunted halloween 85 and lit. If you were someone who subscribed but never got any keys you might want to do the same

yea all that dlc for helldivers kills it. The dlc pack has been 10$ before and the complete pack has been 16, making helldivers ~6 which is basically what it is in this bundle. So may as well wait for a possibly 75% off complete pack somewhere and get base+dlc for 10 instead since the rest of the bundle is meh.  Maybe if the BTA tanks that part might be worth it

bread's done
Back