Humble Bundle Thread

So apparently even Ubisoft got ripped off.

Someone just stole their game cover for call of juarez gunslinger and used it on his own commercial movie.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRP9DED/
183lhh55x7s46jpg.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5955636/wait-a-minute-there-isnt-a-diablo-iii-movie

I wish I'd bought it, to be honest.

I played a bit of Tumblestone in singleplayer -- no idea what it's like in multiplayer, It's more puzzle game than action game so far. Every so often there's a timed round but, for the most part there seems to be no consequence to taking all the time you want. That's a plus for me.

There are also a few difficult levels early-on. The most annoying part about that is the puzzles are sort of trial and error since some of them are so large. It sucks to get near the end of a complex puzzle, only to find yourself in a dead-end.

The production values are pretty good -- reminds me of the Mumbo Jumbo stuff. I'm just not sure there's a lot of depth to it, unless the game just hasn't shown its bag of tricks.

I'd give the singleplayer game a B-

INTERGALACTIC POOP BUNDLE

GET DE BASE GAMES AT DE HIGH TIER AND YOU CAN THEN INVEST IN $60/$20 TO GET DE REST OF THE GAME IN DLC...

OR YOU KNOW, WAIT UNTIL THE COMPLETE EDITION AND GET ALL OF IT WHEN THEY HAVE MOVED ON TO GALCIV XXXLLXLLLVII

WOOOOOOOOO-DOGGY!!!!!!!

GET ON DIS NAO!!!!!

014606d0e61b499797f9c9261b6d6bb7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
INTERGALACTIC POOP BUNDLE

GET DE BASE GAMES AT DE HIGH TIER AND YOU CAN THEN INVEST IN $60/$20 of DLC...

WOOOOOOOOO-DOGGY!!!!!!!

GET ON DIS NAO!!!!!

014606d0e61b499797f9c9261b6d6bb7.png
Get Galactic Civilizations I for FREE!

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of RTS games or space-themed 4X games, but am open to the idea of playing them multiplayer with people I can insult. Do I want to play any of these with friends?

I'm not a big fan of RTS games or space-themed 4X games, but am open to the idea of playing them multiplayer with people I can insult. Do I want to play any of these with friends?
Offworld Trading Company is supposed to be excellent with friends. Many of the game mechanics revolve around screwing each other over.

I should probably play it some time, since I bought two copies a few sales ago.

Offworld Trading Company is supposed to be excellent with friends. Many of the game mechanics revolve around screwing each other over.

I should probably play it some time, since I bought two copies a few sales ago.
You could give a copy to me and we could backlog it together!!!!!!

qx1K5_s-200x150.gif

And that makes 4 straight Humble game bundles I am not biting on at all. Probably would have at least gone for the $1 on this one if I hadn't putingated the stardock legends pack a while back.

And that makes 4 straight Humble game bundles I am not biting on at all. Probably would have at least gone for the $1 on this one if I hadn't putingated the stardock legends pack a while back.
Been a few for me as well, not that I'm against saving money or anything.

I only buy Humbles now if they have a shitty survival or zombie or horror game or if Spoder schedules games for it and I get bro-pressured to do so.  Indiegala and then Bundlestars are the best bang for your buck right now. 

Anyone here played that Rebel Galaxy?

Any thoughts on it?

Probably got $1 this for...everything but Gal Civ 2 (Steam), since I own that there.

EDIT:

In for $1.

Anyone here played that Rebel Galaxy?

Any thoughts on it?
I bought it. Was ok. I went out of my way to find a key for it. Only played a couple of hours before shelving and doing something else. So... take that for what it's worth. The "battleship" mechanics where you shoot just irked me more than helped my like of the game. And I LIKE games like Leviathan Warships and Ace Patrol and LOVED Privateer.

Indiegala and then Bundlestars are the best bang for your buck right now.
If so then keeping my money in my pocket is the best bang for my buck. IG is bad enough I didn't bother getting another host when PBD stopped hosting. Haven't bought anything from Bundlestars in a while because they seem to think a mid tier of not Humble quality games are worth $4-5 or they put up trash I own most of for $2-3. Maybe I am just getting more picky since I play so few games.

because of this

Planetary Annihilation, an arguably incomplete and poorly made game, is a worst case scenario for crowdfunding. What kind of publisher would stake its reputation on a mess like this that didn’t come out just in time for Black Friday or at the last day before a fiscal quarter ended? What kind of publisher would so unabashedly foist off onto unsuspecting gamers something so obviously not ready for release without some sort of scheduling motive? What kind of publisher could have so little regard for the game a developer worked so hard to make?

In this case, there is no publisher. There is only Uber Entertainment, a company capable of making polished and complete games like Monday Night Combat. And now they’ve built and self-published Planetary Annihilation thanks in part to an enormously successful crowdfunding campaign that got them out from under the boot of cruel publishers, where they demonstrate that maybe publishers weren’t always such a bad idea. This is a game that never got whipped into shape the way a good publisher can whip a game into shape.
http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2014/09/12/wont-live-happily-ever-planetary-annihilation/

also, they re-released the game under the Titan label and charged ppl full price again. Uber is the worst kind of indie developers, the type that criticizes the big-publisher-system, upsells their indie status to get $$$ and still scams ppl with shitty unfinished game, like many big publishers did.

Hence their Kickstarting campaign for the next game, Human Resources, got zip to nothing

Oh right and Monday Night Combat, too.

That game had so much potential but they abandoned it, then went for Super and abandoned that. It seems like a regular thing with them now.

Mcdroid is 99 cents on humble right now, it has multi and a couple of bros already own it, is it worth a bro fisting?
I'd be down for that, but I don't remember how many players it supports. Got it in an Indie Royale bundle forever ago. I tried playing it solo for a bit a few years ago, but there was a bug that put a red pixel (looked almost like a stuck pixel, but I know other people had the same issue) in the middle of the screen. Took a long time for the dev to fix that.

I know the Intergalactic bundle is not hugely popular but I still have some BTA tabs open ($4.47 (1) and $4.48 (2) ) if anyone missed out last week.

Don't remember seeing the Brandon Sanderson book bundle going live, thought it sucks that they didn't add any of the Mistborn or Stormlight books.

Pay $1 or more

• Firstborn/Defending Elysium
  • The Emperor’s Soul
  • Legion
  • Legion:Skin Deep
  • Warbreaker Part 1 – Graphic Audio
  • Elantris Part 1 – Graphic Audio
  • Mistborn Adventure Game
Pay $8 or more to also unlock!

• Sixth of the Dusk
  • Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell
  • Perfect State
  • Warbreaker Part 2 – Graphic Audio
  • Elantris Part 2 – Graphic Audio
  • Terris: Wrought of Copper Player’s Guide
Pay $15 or more to also unlock!

• Snapshot
  • Dreamer
  • The Hope of Elantris – Graphic Audio
  • Warbreaker Part 3 – Graphic Audio
  • Elantris Part 3 – Graphic Audio
  • White Sand – Graphic Novel
  • Alloy of Law: Mistborn Campaign

Ooh this one isnt bad

$1 tier is Gods Will Be Watching, Ice Lakes, Frontiers

BTA is Hard West, Renowned Explorers and Spintires

Big tier is Slime Rancher.

Probably a lot will BTA. I have a few of them, but I can't hate on it too much. I like it at first glance espc since I dont have Spintires yet.

I own Slime Rancher (humble monthly back when? right?) but not the rest.  Worth the $5.50 tab I have, I suppose.

Edit: Whoah, just went from $5.70 down to $5.31 -- guess I'll keep THAT tab and wait a little.

Almost bit on Hard West when it was on sale last week on steam, glad I held out. That alone makes the bta tier a buy for me. Helps that I don't have spintires either.

I'm posting to let everyone know that I'm only missing Hard West from the BTA and if anyone would like to do me a square and just give that one to me, I won't turn it away......

Now I'll just wait for the Hard West Keys to roll in....BOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

bread's done
Back