Humble Bundle Thread

$6.86 BTA tier for me. RIP.
Good lord. Over $7 now. So I'd be paying $6 for the one game I want (which has been cheaper). Two worthless games (party hard and punch club) and two soon to be worthless games (cluster and guts).

Easy pass now. Might consider the $1 tier, but probably not.

Apparently I missed all freebies and most bundles containing these games because I need 7 of the 9 offerings in the $1 and BTA tiers.

Apparently I missed all freebies and most bundles containing these games because I need 7 of the 9 offerings in the $1 and BTA tiers.
Er, no, you really don't.

Please, people, don't encourage Humble by buying this bundle. This is pretty much an IndieGala and we need to hold them accountable.

Er, no, you really don't.

Please, people, don't encourage Humble by buying this bundle. This is pretty much an IndieGala and we need to hold them accountable.
Oh come off of it. Have you played anything in this bundle to come to this conclusion?

Yes, TinyBuild are notorious for bundling times over and giving things away, but every single game in this bundle on the first two tiers is good gameplay. The BTA tier is overpriced right now due to the upper tiers. I dont think its worth the current $7.60, but thats the only thing worth slating.

All but one of the games on the first 2 tiers is Very Positively reviewed. Road To Balhalla only has a couple of reviews total (13) and is only "Positive" but thats the only one that isnt "Very". The rest of them all have at least 100 reviews and in some case thousands.

Speaking from my own experiences, Party Hard is great fun and a cool spin on stealth even if its ridiculous (thats part of the charm IMO). Speedrunners has a ton of replay value if you play with friends, and Punch Club is a great take on a management game. Its a quality bundle but sadly has an inflated BTA price due to the upper most tiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speedrunners still gets updated, after being out for a few years. I don't play it often, but when I do there's always new shit added to it that I didn't experience before lol

Also, there's a big difference between actually free and random giveaways and glitches that most people don't get in on.  

I am still perplexed at how the BTA is so high, though the pre-order game looks cool, it isn't $40 cool to me.  

Also, there's a big difference between actually free and random giveaways and glitches that most people don't get in on.

I am still perplexed at how the BTA is so high, though the pre-order game looks cool, it isn't $40 cool to me.
Its gotta be the $15 tier. Streets of Rogue seems to be luring people in. None of my friends owned it when the bundle launched, but now 7 do.

The BTA tier is really solid gameplay, but not worth $7.60. At $4-$5, itd be an easy recommend.

skip this tinyBuild bundle.  I own all Tier 1 games and 2 games on Tier 2.  The rest of Tier 2 will be bundled soon b/c .. well, it's tinyBuild 

Tier 3 looks great though

Trumpcat deported all the books (except for The Art of the Deal)...our libraries are now just places where you get coffee now.
FAKE NEWS! I haven't deported all the books. See, here's my library at the White Cat Condo. There are many, many great books there.

bookshelf-full.jpg

not gaming related but how do u like your SM-N910V? I was thinking of getting one off Ebay for.. research purpose
For those of you who CARE(which is no one) , I'm rockin a Samsung Note 4.

It's a good phone, I've had a good run with it. Needed to finally swap out the battery, which I could since this phone doesn't have the non-removable battery feature.

It runs Marshmallow pretty well. I'm looking to upgrade, probably s8+ in a few months after it shakes out a bit., but for right now, satisfied with the note 4.

Sent from the bed of Tebow's mom using Tapatalk

Aw, can't do a gift purchase for Dungeons 2.  Thankfully someone set me up with an extra.

Well, popped my steamtrades cherry and unloaded stellarsis for $11 and change.   Heres to june monthly at happy hour pricing!

Havent actually done a monthly in a couple of months.

Is a credit card necessary to  buy the Humble Monthly? Tried to buy the monthly via Paypal and it still asked for a credit card despite my Paypal account being verified with my bank account. 

Is a credit card necessary to buy the Humble Monthly? Tried to buy the monthly via Paypal and it still asked for a credit card despite my Paypal account being verified with my bank account.
It wasn't necessary for me. I paid with Paypal without any problems.

It wasn't necessary for me. I paid with Paypal without any problems.
Interesting, first time I tried subscribing to the monthly so I wasn't sure. Clicked the Paypal button and it took me the the Paypal page asking for a credit card.

Never had any issue with paying via Paypal for regular bundles on Humble so I have no idea what is going on here. Don't want to attach my credit card to my Paypal account since I already have my Bank account on it which should be sufficient.

Do you have your credit card attached to your Paypal or is it Bank only too?

Is a credit card necessary to buy the Humble Monthly? Tried to buy the monthly via Paypal and it still asked for a credit card despite my Paypal account being verified with my bank account.
I've had this problem every time I've tried. Unsuccessful so far. Dunno what it's about. Haven't gotten around to trying disconnecting and reconnecting my back account yet though. Maybe give that a go?

Interesting, first time I tried subscribing to the monthly so I wasn't sure. Clicked the Paypal button and it took me the the Paypal page asking for a credit card.

Never had any issue with paying via Paypal for regular bundles on Humble so I have no idea what is going on here. Don't want to attach my credit card to my Paypal account since I already have my Bank account on it which should be sufficient.

Do you have your credit card attached to your Paypal or is it Bank only too?
Not a credit card, But I do have a debit card attached as a backup payment source. Not sure if that distinction matters.

I've had this problem every time I've tried. Unsuccessful so far. Dunno what it's about. Haven't gotten around to trying disconnecting and reconnecting my back account yet though. Maybe give that a go?
Thanks for the suggestion probably not going to go through the trouble of deleting and re-adding my bank. If a CC is necessary for the monthly due to it being a subscription, then I guess I'm not getting monthlies.

Not a credit card, But I do have a debit card attached as a backup payment source. Not sure if that distinction matters.
That's could be the distinction.

Thanks for the suggestion probably not going to go through the trouble of deleting and re-adding my bank. If a CC is necessary for the monthly due to it being a subscription, then I guess I'm not getting monthlies.
I (or somebody else) could buy it for you as a gift.

EDIT: Though I'm not sure if you get instant delivery that way. They might wait until it launches to deliver the bundle.

I (or somebody else) could buy it for you as a gift.
Nah, not going through the trouble. (thanks for offer)

Was only interested in this bundle as someone on Steamtrades is buying Stellaris for $11.30 and another user is buying for $12 (but you have to use his Humble ref link which gives him $5 humble wallet credit every referral)

Not sure about the $11.30 guy (who was also buying Speedrunner for $2) despite his high Steamtrade rep why he is buying the games at those price so I was already iffy about it.

My CAG-ness was just tingling at the potential for a free humble monthly (though my too-good-to-be-true siren was also ringing)

Nah, not going through the trouble. (thanks for offer)

Was only interested in this bundle as someone on Steamtrades is buying Stellaris for $11.30 and another user is buying for $12 (but you have to use his Humble ref link which gives him $5 humble wallet credit every referral)

Not sure about the $11.30 guy (who was also buying Speedrunner for $2) despite his high Steamtrade rep why he is buying the games at those price so I was already iffy about it.

My CAG-ness was just tingling at the potential for a free humble monthly (though my too-good-to-be-true siren was also ringing)
I've dealt with the second guy (11.30) a lot. He's legit. Just a big trader who makes his money reselling I assume on Kinguin. I asked Spoder and he said that Speedrunners is really popular so it sells well. I guess unsuspecting people or people who don't do or don't like Humble, but he stopped buying those due to abuse.

I also used a guy for the Warhammer one who Paypaled me $12 to buy the monthly as long as I used his referral and he got Warhammer and that worked out fine too.

Don't know what to say about your issues with Paypal. I use mine directly from my bank account and have it auto-authorized so it literally takes seconds when I want to buy the monthly early. I do have multiple debit and CC cards tied to my Paypal, so not sure if that is why. Maybe they consider that an additional step of verification.

I've dealt with the second guy (11.30) a lot. He's legit. Just a big trader who makes his money reselling I assume on Kinguin. I asked Spoder and he said that Speedrunners is really popular so it sells well. I guess unsuspecting people or people who don't do or don't like Humble, but he stopped buying those due to abuse.

I also used a guy for the Warhammer one who Paypaled me $12 to buy the monthly as long as I used his referral and he got Warhammer and that worked out fine too.

Don't know what to say about your issues with Paypal. I use mine directly from my bank account and have it auto-authorized so it literally takes seconds when I want to buy the monthly early. I do have multiple debit and CC cards tied to my Paypal, so not sure if that is why. Maybe they consider that an additional step of verification.
Yeah, I think humble needs a debit or CC attached to the Paypal account (and not just a bank account) because of the whole subscription model for the monthly

The Warhammer guy scheme was clever though...didn't realize Humble gives $5 per new referral to a monthly until I looked into it

You need a credit card (or debit card) attached to your paypal account to buy monthly bundles, if that hasn't been answered before. I assume they do this so they have a guaranteed way of autocharging you for the sub.

They don't even let you pay with gift cards for the same reason (I've tried).

i sold mine to the $11.30 guy, his profile says he is in bulgaria. he has high rep on steamtrades but also a presence on other trade sites and a ton of trades on steam. I saw spoder, fox, and bah were steam friends with him so im assuming they have all traded with him. Thats good enough for me.

Kinda scary handing over a gift link in steam chat first (as I have no rep) but he paypaled me like 30 secs later

i sold mine to the $11.30 guy, his profile says he is in bulgaria. he has high rep on steamtrades but also a presence on other trade sites and a ton of trades on steam. I saw spoder, fox, and bah were steam friends with him so im assuming they have all traded with him. Thats good enough for me.

Kinda scary handing over a gift link in steam chat first (as I have no rep) but he paypaled me like 30 secs later
I think he has the 2nd highest rep on steamtrades.. so yeah he's as legit as you can get on there

bread's done
Back