Humble Bundle Thread

Hey, did anyone notice that there's a way to give to CAG in the options now? Down there in those little bars where it asks you where you want your money to go.
Was that an option before? I know recently when I clicked on a Humble link on CAG it told me CAG was now a Humble referral affiliate and was getting referral kick back. Maybe that's why?

Great, now everyone will just give all their money to Cheapy instead of publishers and Humble will become Groupees 2.0.

gg

I don't care when, why, or how it happened. All I know is if anyone actually gets caught doing it, giving money to this degenerate site, they're getting shanked with my katana.

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is going downhill quick. Morale here is at an all time low. I don't blame people, when one don't take care of your own, and only have vested interest oneself, shrike like this happen.

This place is going downhill quick. Morale here is at an all time low. I don't blame people, when one don't take care of your own, and only have vested interest oneself, shrike like this happen.
The beating will continue until morale improves!

I actually have no idea what you all are talking about... I just like the saying as my employer tells me so. :)

Won't be surprised if a Summer Games Done Quick bundle shows up tomorrow (they ran one in both 2014 and 2016, both starting on Sundays). Although if those two bundles are anything to go by, it'll be a single high-price tier of games everyone already owns.

Horrible Steam Summer Sale; No Humble Bundles in last few weeks; Disappointing DRM-FREE Sale on HB; Gamersgate having decent sales here + there; and GOG having decent discounts during their Summer Sale...

...Seriously, WTH is going on here??!?!?

Everything seems so ass backwards this year...

Hey guys, Enhanced Steam hasn't worked for me in a while. Is there a new add-on that does the same thing? I removed ES and tried to re-add it, but it doesn't show up anymore on the add-ons list.

Btw, earlier today I bought the Fairy Tail bundle at $15, but I got charged $16.26, which isn't what I selected. Anyone know what the deal is?

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Pretty weak bundle for me. Hyper Light Drifter and Sherlock Holmes are on the wishlist, but everything else I'm indifferent about. I play a lot of NBA 2K17 on PS4 so I might redeem it to have it on Steam, but I might also sell it since I already have it. Pillars of Eternity was on my wishlist for the longest time until I read some of the recent reviews.

dammmmnnnn Hyper light drifter reveal along with nba 2k17/pillars of eternity for next month? very happy with this right now. also kero blaster seems to have good reviews. outside of hyper light drifter the bundle is fairly weak for me, but i sold dark souls 2 for 7 bucks and can probably sell the rest on the cesspool for enough value to the point where hyper light will be next to free.

I was about to say today's unlocks were disappointing until I saw the option to choose a Steam key or DRM-free copy of Hyper Light. That and Sherlock redeem it for me.

July 2017 Humble Monhtly:

• Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Steam)
  • SimplePlanes (Steam + DRM Free)
  • Galactic Civilizations® III (Steam)
  • Armello (Steam)
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (Steam)
  • Kero Blaster (Steam + DRM Free + OST)
  • 2000:1: A Space Felony (DRM Free)
  • Hyper Light Drifter (Steam OR DRM Free)
  • Underwhere #1-3 (Comics)
Hrm.

Should I sell my retail Pillars of Eternity box? :p Anyone know what version of the game it unlocks?

Hyper Light Drifter, Armello, Sherlock Holmes are all strong inclusions for me. Rest are meh and not a big fan of next months unlocks, already own POE but I can probably sell it off.

Already own PoE, so August feels like a pass. I don't care about basketball games. I agree with spoder except about Hyper Light Drifter--no interest. I feel certain that GalCivIII was bundled recently, which makes it a weird inclusion. 

Meh, would be better if I didn't already own HLD and DS2 (PS3). Guess I'll play Sherlock and maybe Armello. Not really interested in any of the rest, though.

Of course I already own Hyper Light Drifter and Kero Blaster. Everything else I'll probably sell off or give to my brother. And I highly recommend trying out Kero Blaster. It's made by the same people that made Cave Story.

Hey wait a minute! I bought Pillars of Eternity at Walmart last week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

I haven't opened it yet, so off to eBay it goes!

Pleasantly surprised with this month. As others have said Hyper Light Drifter is a great reveal, and Armello and Sherlock are also good.
The other 3 games aren't particularly bad either, and all the DRM-free crap is a nice bonus (though I think having the DRM-free version forfeiting your Steam key is dumb).

Definitely better than last month.

Already have the Kickstarter version of PoE so next month will probably be disappointing for me outside of NBA since they seem to have frontloaded with the headliners again.

Of course I already own Hyper Light Drifter and Kero Blaster. Everything else I'll probably sell off or give to my brother. And I highly recommend trying out Kero Blaster. It's made by the same people that made Cave Story.
Didn't realize that. Ok, just GalCiv3 and SimplePlanes are "meh" then. Overall a pretty good bundle.

GalCiv 3 is great if I didn't already own it. 4x games are my jam. Hyper Light Drifter was on my wishlist and Armello is nice (expect there is a lot of DLC) Sherlock Holmes was a bit of a disappointment until I looked at the Steam page and found that it looked interesting

Overall okay first humble monthly for me.

glad i decided to cancel,  the sherlock games is the only mildly interesting game to me that might get played.  Then again im a game scrooge,  i only spent 4 cents on mr president during the steam sale so what do i know.

Ended up doing alright with this one: I decided against Hyper Light Drifter during the Steam Sale, deciding to grab Hollow Knight instead. 

As it is, I only had Dark Souls, and that'll be an easy one to get rid of. 

I was this close, this close --> |  | to buying Hyper Light Drifter during the Steam sale. I'm extremely glad I held off now.

I feel like this is a really good monthly with Dark Souls II, Hyper Light Drifter, Armello, Sherlock Holmes, and Kero Blaster. I have little interest in Galactic Civilizations III and SimplePlanes looks alright but if I'm being honest I'll never touch it.

The August unlocks of NBA 2K17 & PoE are very enticing. I'm missing both so I think I'll default back in like the monthly addict I am. 

I have thought of buying Hyper Light Drifter and Armello in the past. Sherlock Holmes and Kero Blaster where also on the wishlist. Decent enough. I own Pillars so next month isn't as enticing, but i'll likely stick with it. 

I am pleased. I've beaten DS2 at least a dozen times but somehow didn't have SotFS on PC. Hyper Light Drifter is a great unlock for me--been wanting it forever and I'm a big fan of Disasterpeace's soundtracks. And GalCiv, Sherlock, and Keroblaster are the kind of games I'll regret having never played when I'm on my deathbed.

Great monthly IMO.  I sold off DSII, so for 5.xx getting Sherlock and Hyper Drift and the other stuff is a nice deal.  Already own Armello, but I know it was stingy with the sales too, so overall good deal.  

Already ordered next month.  That price for 2K17 would be good.  Went ahead and activated POE just because all recent negative reviews have to do with pricing of the game and not the game itself.  

bread's done
Back