Humble Bundle Thread

New bundle up: Sweet Farm.

$1: Niche, MagiCat, Evergarden
BTA: Equilinox, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Samorost 3
$10: Stardew Valley
giphy.gif

Is every boss in MagiCat a big blob that splits up into smaller blobs when damaged? 

Last edited by a moderator:
New bundle

Supports fire relief in Australia

$25 for:

Void Bastards

Hollow Knight

Hands of Fate 2

Duck Game

Euro Truck Sim 2

Armello

Paradigm

Crawl

Adventure Pals

Regular Human Basketball

Satellite Reign

Hacknet

+17 more 

Lots of games for sure and great for someone who doesn't own a lot of the games. Think the main games are probably Void Bastards and Hands of Fate 2.

Seems like they used to get a lot more publishers to jump on these kinds of charity bundles. Back in the 2017 you got The Witness, Stardew Valley, Subnautica, The Stanley Parable, Super Meat Boy, World of Goo, Octodad, Day of the Tentacle, Guacamelee STCE etc. and that was all just for the anti-Trump charity. I guess Australia burning doesn't attract quite as much concern. Well, hopefully they'll get more people to jump on board in 2021 when Trumpcat gets elected again.

Seems like they used to get a lot more publishers to jump on these kinds of charity bundles. Back in the 2017 you got The Witness, Stardew Valley, Subnautica, The Stanley Parable, Super Meat Boy, World of Goo, Octodad, Day of the Tentacle, Guacamelee STCE etc. and that was all just for the anti-Trump charity. I guess Australia burning doesn't attract quite as much concern. Well, hopefully they'll get more people to jump on board in 2021 when Trumpcat gets elected again.
By 2017 stuff like World of Goo, Day of the Tentacle, Guacamelee, and Super Meat Boy were effectively worth about $1 each, tops. Stanley Parable is a walking/thought sim. IMO, the current one is loaded with much better/more current games.

By 2017 stuff like World of Goo, Day of the Tentacle, Guacamelee, and Super Meat Boy were effectively worth about $1 each, tops. Stanley Parable is a walking/thought sim. IMO, the current one is loaded with much better/more current games.
I'd say in 2017 The Witness and Stardew Valley alone were worth the $30, and Subnautica would still run you good money (and be worth it). Maybe World of Goo was $1 value in 2017 but some of the other games weren't quite there yet.

Hollow Knight is the only thing worth anything in this bundle but everyone already has it and it's not the complete edition.

I'd say in 2017 The Witness and Stardew Valley alone were worth the $30, and Subnautica would still run you good money (and be worth it). Hollow Knight is the only thing worth anything in this bundle but everyone already has it and it's not the complete edition.
Negative. Hand of Fate 2 > 2deep4u Witness and animuplantsim Stardew Valley. combined.

The Witness was once free (last year) on the Epic Game Store.

EDIT:

And so was Subnautica.

Now we just need Stardew Valley to show up free there.

It's a pretty great deal if you want and don't own most of those. Unfortunately I own most of the ones I want aside from Nuclear Throne and the perpetual alpha/beta Overgrowth. People trying to fish a copy of Overgrowth... not happening... first time this overpriced masterpiece has been bundled.
Mooby trying to throw his old Freedom Bundle review down the memory hole!

EDIT:

And so was Subnautica.

Over two years after the 2017 charity bundle.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hollow Knight showed up as a free EGS game this year.

EDIT:

And so was Subnautica.

Stardew Valley is not yet on EGS, and could indeed be a candidate to show up as a freebie. A number of prominent indie games could be candidates. I could see titles like Starbound or Graveyard Keeper showing up.

Humble Australia Relief Bundle ends in 5 hours.  I went ahead and bought it since I didn't have most of the games.  Worked out to about $1 and some change per game which wasn't too bad for stuff that I will probably enjoy.  And most of my contribution went to the Red Cross.

Worth noting that the "upgrade to get basically everything" DLC for SFV (base game included in the monthly) is $20 and tax with the monthly discount (in case you want preorder bonuses and access to the DLC content today).

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/street-fighter-v-champion-edition-upgrade-kit

Fanatical has it for slightly less of a discount, if you want it but don't want to subscribe.

Trying to decide between Middle Earth and DiRT Rally 2.0.  My rig won't run either, but I need to make a selection since I've already picked the others.  

Trying to decide between Middle Earth and DiRT Rally 2.0. My rig won't run either, but I need to make a selection since I've already picked the others.
Dirt2, if you're looking for the economical choice. Its a much newer game, and has only recently started getting good discounts. Meanwhile shadow of war is much older, and the version in the bundle is not even the definitive edition, only the base edition. The DE has already been 10$ and probably cheaper. So if you ever did still want SoW you'd be able to find the better version, cheaper, sooner, than dirt2

Trying to decide between Middle Earth and DiRT Rally 2.0. My rig won't run either, but I need to make a selection since I've already picked the others.
Last sell Shadow had a good sale price going on but the season pass wasn't on sale. If you bought the game with the season pass it cost like 2 dollars more.

I would get rally. If you really like Shadow and want more of it it's going to cost more than a monthly bundle to get it.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is worth about 3x what middle Earth is on the trade market.
Dirt2, if you're looking for the economical choice. Its a much newer game, and has only recently started getting good discounts. Meanwhile shadow of war is much older, and the version in the bundle is not even the definitive edition, only the base edition. The DE has already been 10$ and probably cheaper. So if you ever did still want SoW you'd be able to find the better version, cheaper, sooner, than dirt2
Thanks, guys. I have to say I was considering Middle Earth since DiRT is a 100 gb download game, and I've never downloaded anything that was that huge on console or PC since it would probably exhaust my download allotment on my home internet for the month. But I don't really care to play either game all that much. So I will likely go with DiRT. Maybe I can trade it and the DLCs at a later time.

Thanks, guys. I have to say I was considering Middle Earth since DiRT is a 100 gb download game, and I've never downloaded anything that was that huge on console or PC since it would probably exhaust my download allotment on my home internet for the month. But I don't really care to play either game all that much. So I will likely go with DiRT. Maybe I can trade it and the DLCs at a later time.
I'm not sure if the prices now, but I traded mine on steamtrades for 4 CSGO keys. Sold them on steam for about $9 steam wallet.

Can't wait for the underwhelming games in next month's bundle!
Then it'll probably be RAGE 2.

And probably the version of the Bethesda Store too.

EDIT:

Maybe Fallout 76 (Bethesda Store version) will be in there too!

I have a bunch of old humble bundle games that are either duplicates or stuff i'll never get around to playing. Anyone else in the same boat and want's to trade?

I'm looking for a game that was bundled ages ago, called Last Day in June. Hit me up if you have it and want to trade for something equally old and crappy.

Cheers!

I have a bunch of old humble bundle games that are either duplicates or stuff i'll never get around to playing. Anyone else in the same boat and want's to trade?

I'm looking for a game that was bundled ages ago, called Last Day in June. Hit me up if you have it and want to trade for something equally old and crappy.

Cheers!
Don't own that game, but I sent you a PM anyway.

bread's done
Back