Humble Bundle Thread

Wish my PC had the specs to allow me to play PCVR games on the Quest 2 via the wire. It's just a bit lacking on the videocard end or I would jump on this deal.

I do have a HP windows Mixed Reality headset but find it flaky as to whether it could play so many games.

That VR bundle is hot fire, IMO.  I had just bought Pistol Whip, worth the $30 alone... Steam gave me a refund, so I got it for $18 now, plus all the other games, which look good, too.

Definitely the first bundle in a long time I was able to take full advantage*.

*coupons suck as bundle items...

$25 for their newest bundle? I guess it's never too late for April Fools.

Last edited:
$25 for their newest bundle? I guess it's never to late for April Fools.
The two newest Dungeon Defenders have stinker ratings on Steam and DD2 appears to be free to play, thus I assume you're getting consumable garbage for that in the form of microtransactions.

And Dungeon Defenders has been bundled several times, the complete collection twice.

Seems like an absolute trash bundle... right after one of their best VR bundles to date (IMO).

I tried to like the original DD, but I never had too much fun. It was OK, but a little clunky for my taste. Easiest pass ever. I did buy the new Warhammer Book collection thing for the day whenever I read these. I have no idea of any order to read them though with so many of them. Also the Terry Moore bundle is worth it for his series Strangers in Paradise, which I've just read some of. Also the Award Winning Kodansha Manga bundle ends in about a day and has a lot of good stuff. The game bundles other than the VR bundle blow right now, so I'm highlighting these ones.

The two newest Dungeon Defenders have stinker ratings on Steam and DD2 appears to be free to play, thus I assume you're getting consumable garbage for that in the form of microtransactions.

And Dungeon Defenders has been bundled several times, the complete collection twice.

Seems like an absolute trash bundle... right after one of their best VR bundles to date (IMO).
DD Awakened is a cash grab. And DD Going Rogue is a cash grab spawned off of that cash grab. I enjoyed the original DD back in 't3h day' but will wait for a much better deal on the remakes and spinoffs.

That VR bundle is hot fire, IMO. I had just bought Pistol Whip, worth the $30 alone... Steam gave me a refund, so I got it for $18 now, plus all the other games, which look good, too.

Definitely the first bundle in a long time I was able to take full advantage*.

*coupons suck as bundle items...
Good point. I did the trial for Pistol Whip but didn't bite on sale price.

It's not the best VR bundle, but Pistol Whip and Vacation Simulator combined are gonna' be the lowest these games are otherwise. - Bundle enough for me to buy since it's in the realm of VR titles. I'm picking the full bundle up, but do wish some of the more average titles to be better.

Despise coupons adding value. HMU if you want the After the Fall coupon anyone.

X Universe Collection Humble Bundle (the X Space-Sims by EgoSoft):

Note: All keys for Steam.

$1 Tier:

X: Beyond the Frontier [base-game]

X-Tension (expansion for X:BtF)

X2: The Threat

Beat The Average Tier:

X3: Terran Conflict [base-game]

X3: Albion Prelude (expansion/DLC for X3:TC)

X Rebirth [base-game]

X Rebirth:  The Teladi Outpost (DLC for X Rebirth)

$18 Tier:

X4: Foundations [base-game]

X4: Split Vendetta [DLC for X4]

Coupon on Humble Store for 50% off for X4: Cradle of Humanity (DLC).

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a 90s Image Comics bundle up if you need to get your fill of Todd McFarlane edge.
b12bca303523971e5b9ee66be550756d.gif

Just noticed I got an email on the 12th offering the Choice bundle for $8 if I rejoined. They've offered me a discount three months in a row now.

Suckers.

Was wondering on opinions regarding the Humble Choice program?  I have been on the fence off and on for a time (like years), but now that I am going to be getting a Steam Deck wonder if I should put more thought into it...

Was wondering on opinions regarding the Humble Choice program? I have been on the fence off and on for a time (like years), but now that I am going to be getting a Steam Deck wonder if I should put more thought into it...
The choice has been fantastic for me as a Steam Deck owner, YMMV obviously but for me I’ve been very happy with how many games over the months that work well on the deck

Was wondering on opinions regarding the Humble Choice program? I have been on the fence off and on for a time (like years), but now that I am going to be getting a Steam Deck wonder if I should put more thought into it...
If you don’t already have a significant Steam Library you’ve been working on for several years, you’ll generally get better value for money monitoring other bundles—mostly from the likes of Fanatical and Humble Bundle—as these are typically cheaper per game and frequently feature games that have been bundled before. Don’t fall into the trap of buying every cheap bundle that has games you don’t own, because PC bundles are commonplace and if a game has been bundled once, it’ll often be bundled again, so you can afford to be choosy most of the time.

Choice bundles typically feature games that are new to bundling at a slight premium compared to your typical bundles. If you subscribe to it, be aware that you can pause your subscription at any time between when the games for the month are revealed (first Tuesday of the month) and when you’re billed (last Tuesday of the month) to skip that month for no charge. You obviously won’t receive that month’s games, and you’ll also lose the subscription benefits (which are pretty minor) till the next time you’re billed.

Jurassic Bundle

Jurassic World Evolution with supposedly all of the DLC at the highest tier, though I'm not going to check that.

$1 for the base game. Says it's the Digital Deluxe Version in the description, but I'm guessing that's wrong since the DLC for that is in the BTA tier.

I want C&C but it has already been close to $5 on Steam and I'm assuming it'll be Origin, but hope I'm wrong.

Eh, Spongebob was on PS+ recently. I tried it out and it's.. not good. Maybe you'll like it if you're really nostalgic for spongebob, but otherwise I think it's a bad platformer. Nothing else interests me if the leak is true besides maybe C&C which will likely be Origin

Yep, Origin for C&C, lame. Looks like they didn't play switcheroo with the other leaked games either.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back