Humble Bundle Thread

Damn good bundle if you don't already own most or all of those.  I already have monster hunter and dmc5 so while the dmc collection and donte may cry is tempting I think I'll pass. 

and I changed my mind and bought it. for the price it's too cheap to pass up at a couple bucks per game. Plus it is for charity. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Bundle if you are missing most of these, only needed MH World, Dragons Dogma  and The HD Collection and I agree this should of had Resident Evil games in it 

I totally forgot DmC was in the first Humble Capcom Bundle, I guess I already own it. There goes any reason I had to buy this bundle.

If you don’t have Dragon’s Dogma and there’s anything else at the $10 or level you want, I’d say grab that tier. DDDA is the best game in this bundle.

I appreciate all the feedback on the Capcom bundle. Like a lot of people, I have some of these titles (DMC5, Strider, Bionic Commando) but not all. So I'm on the fence, but I'm starting to think the ones I don't have would make it worth it, even with some doubles.

+1 for y no RE?

I consider myself lucky that the only one of those I owned at one point is MH (just can't get into the series).  Waiting to pull the trigger to see what of all of those titles will work on Steam Deck.

DMC5 is on my wishlist and that's $30 right now.

If you don’t have Dragon’s Dogma and there’s anything else at the $10 or level you want, I’d say grab that tier. DDDA is the best game in this bundle.
DD is now $4.79 on steam directly. I'll probably just end up doing that.

Did they never bring the dmc V se content to pc?

Paused a month finally, probably should just cancel my old subscription for Choice. Feels kind of liberating. Really only wanted Phoenix Point, so I couldn't justify it.

I've never heard of them moving a game up a tier before. That was so lame.

I almost bought the $1 bundle for SFV but then I checked and saw what a DLC fest the game was and no thanks I don't want some limited starter edition.

I believe to really go Complete (or close to it) on SF5, you need:

-> SF5 base-game; Champion Edition upgrade; and Season 5 Pass.

-> Or just buy SFV: Champion Edition & Season 5 Pass bundle from Steam.

Am I missing anything here?

I mean I don't know if they aren't compatible anymore, but on the PSN for instance there are 2016-2020 pro tour DLC for exclusive skins, sometimes colors and a few levels. They are there on the PC, but for SFV vanilla. No idea if they're in the big pack. People should likely just wait till SF6, but that's how it was before. There is a 2022 one for the championship edition as well. Just a lot of nickel and diming.

I got an offer of 3 months of monthly bundles for $6 per month. Good enough for me.
Yeah I got that as well. My old $99 1 year sub ran out so I'm taking the 3 month offer. This bundle really isn't worth more than $6 to me anyway, with one of the headliners being free on prime before (or like $0.30 cents if you got it from the gray market)

Yeah I got that as well. My old $99 1 year sub ran out so I'm taking the 3 month offer. This bundle really isn't worth more than $6 to me anyway, with one of the headliners being free on prime before (or like $0.30 cents if you got it from the gray market)
Got it too. How bad is it that everyone is still not quite sure at half off? How bad can the other two possibly be that 3 bundles aren't worth $18? I guess we'll all find out together.

I got the offer too. Maybe their bundles sold is just really bad.
The headliner being given away on prime gaming recently (not even gonna factor in that it's an origin key), and most people already owning Superhot Mind Control Delete since it was free if you owned the first game had to have affected sales. But besides that I do think it's a solid bundle for $6.. I just think it was poorly planned out on their part.

Their other bundle with devil may cry monster hunter street fighter and dragons dogma among other things was significantly better so there's also that.

I think the cost of doing business has gone up for Humble. When they release bundles that cost $20, everyone seems to like them as the quality of the games are better. Maybe the should just raise the price of their monthly bundles as well.

That Capcom bundle isn't anything special. MHW and SFV are basically useless without the DLC and Bionic Commando is garbage. They could have done a lot better by throwing in the Iceborne expansion, DMC4, some RE games and better $1 tier games like Lost Planet and Dead Rising.

I think the cost of doing business has gone up for Humble. When they release bundles that cost $20, everyone seems to like them as the quality of the games are better. Maybe the should just raise the price of their monthly bundles as well.
The cheaper choice bundles are always a better option for me. Capcom tends to only bundle games several years later after anyone that really wanted to play them has bought them.. and they still don't include DLC. At least with choice I'm usually missing 90% of the games since I don't buy many indie/lesser known games. I'm more likely to own AAA titles if it's been 3+ years

That Capcom bundle isn't anything special. MHW and SFV are basically useless without the DLC and Bionic Commando is garbage. They could have done a lot better by throwing in the Iceborne expansion, DMC4, some RE games and better $1 tier games like Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
While I agree that the Capcom bundle is relatively underwhelming unless you’re somehow missing over half of the $10 and $20 games, MHW is hardly useless without the DLC. There’s a good hundred+ hours of single player content there if you don’t rush through the story and then just call it quits without exploring post game. I wouldn’t recommend grabbing the $20 tier if that’s the only thing you’re missing at that level, let alone if it’s the only thing you want in the bundle, but considering Iceborne’s historical low is around $17 and Master Edition’s (not including glitches) is around $25, if you were also missing several other games of interest in the bundle and just wanted to get a feel for MonHun, it could be worth it.

How do the coupons from the Capcom bundle work with the items being on sale? For instance, the bundle has a coupon for 50% off Monster Hunter Rise, and the game is currently $24.xx with Choice. These don't stack do they?

How do the coupons from the Capcom bundle work with the items being on sale? For instance, the bundle has a coupon for 50% off Monster Hunter Rise, and the game is currently $24.xx with Choice. These don't stack do they?
Both coupons in the bundle say "Does not stack with Humble Store sales", so seems like no. If you get the coupon, you'd probably only save less than a dollar since it's for 50% vs. the current store discount of 49%. The other benefit is that the coupon lasts until July 6th so you don't have to buy it right this moment.

I just tried, and it only knocks the price down to $29.99

Its cheaper with just choice by $6 and there seems to be no way to turn off the coupon and get the choice price. Turning off the coupon just resets the price to $30.59.

Edit: If anyone is interested in Monster Hunter Rise, Fanatical has a star deal for another 15 hours from now. Deluxe edition for $27.

Kinda crazy, besides the monthly, there will be only one bundle (capcom) that released in one full month, potentially more if nothing comes out next week. 

I wonder when we’ll see Wasteland 3 in a Humble Bundle. I keep feeling tempted to buy it and it was down to $10.99 on Fanatical last week … but I just know the minute I buy it … it will be in the next bundle 😜

I wonder when we’ll see Wasteland 3 in a Humble Bundle. I keep feeling tempted to buy it and it was down to $10.99 on Fanatical last week … but I just know the minute I buy it … it will be in the next bundle
I have the same thoughts with not only that game but many others. Skul, Riftbreaker, Yakuza Like a Dragon, Bug Fables. I feel like if the game is 3 years old or more, it is less likely to be in a bundle. I am sure there are several exceptions, but it is what I tell myself.

bread's done
Back