Humble Bundle Thread

Supposedly complete too, although there was a charity character I believe. I got a cheap one with the season pass a while back and I'll be honest as Talisman is a very average game. The game feels old and an evolution of dice rolling. Games take a bit too long, but the expansions do add some fun stuff. I think you're likely better off with newer games like Wingspan or Gloomhaven. I just don't think the game aged well, although it is a fair adaption. The total package is around a 6/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of games with DLC not included and Lawn Mowing Simulator, yeehaw.

Last edited:
Holy poop, this month, 7/8 wishlist and I got the $4 off coupon.  I already had Deep Rock (banger game) so I am 100% happy with this bundle!

Necromunda: HG is definitely on my list, as that's from the EYE: DC guys.

Deep Rock's on there, too - so, could be a decent month for those 2 headliners.

EDIT - ATOM RPG: Trudograd is also in here. NICE!!!

Wait, was Original Atom RPG ever Bundled before?

Wow, a good monthly choice. Dunno about Atom being bundled. Even though I own 3 of the games its still a good deal for Necromunda (almost bought it on gog last month) and DRG. DLC on that game is mostly cosmetic stuff if I remember right. Solo play isn't too bad either.

Legion TD2 looks good if you're a Tower Defense fan. If you are, check out Element TD 2 also. Legend of Keepers is decent for a take on the darkest dungeon type genre but I'm not sure worth all the DLC. I burned out on it after a couple of runs through it last year. Cool concept though, managing the bad guys in a dungeon. Not the same fight mechanics as DD or Iratus though.

Banners of Ruin is an unbalanced card game, a mix of darkest dungeon/slay the spire types. Of course it would make it to Humble a year after I bought it randomly on sale. I often curse my enjoyment of slay the spire and monster train as its gotten me to try too many of those types of games only to be disappointed.

Don't know much about Trudograd other than I've heard of Atom rpg. Same with Your Grace and Lawn Mower.

Lawn Mower Sim is just chill AF.  I put on headphones, right my little mower, and listen to podcasts or watch YouTube videos.

Don't judge me.  Or do.

(I hate actually mowing the lawn)

Wow, a good monthly choice. Dunno about Atom being bundled. Even though I own 3 of the games its still a good deal for Necromunda (almost bought it on gog last month) and DRG. DLC on that game is mostly cosmetic stuff if I remember right. Solo play isn't too bad either.

Legion TD2 looks good if you're a Tower Defense fan. If you are, check out Element TD 2 also. Legend of Keepers is decent for a take on the darkest dungeon type genre but I'm not sure worth all the DLC. I burned out on it after a couple of runs through it last year. Cool concept though, managing the bad guys in a dungeon. Not the same fight mechanics as DD or Iratus though.

Banners of Ruin is an unbalanced card game, a mix of darkest dungeon/slay the spire types. Of course it would make it to Humble a year after I bought it randomly on sale. I often curse my enjoyment of slay the spire and monster train as its gotten me to try too many of those types of games only to be disappointed.

Don't know much about Trudograd other than I've heard of Atom rpg. Same with Your Grace and Lawn Mower.
Looks like Trudograd is an ATOM RPG: Standalone expansion/sequel of sorts to original ATOM RPG, according to the Trudograd's Steam Page.

They recommend ATOM RPG (original) is played first before Trudograd, right on the Steam Store Page.

I wonder if ATOM RPG: Trudograd was included on Humble here to make people also chase the original ATOM RPG.

EDIT - Interesting, there's a 2-in-1 Complete a Bundle for ATOM RPG (base) & ATOM RPG: Trudograd (stand-alone expansion) on Steam. Looks like $17.35 at 33% off when owning nothing. I wonder how much it'll go down a bit, if you own ATOM RPG: Trudograd from getting it via Humble Choice.

Was waiting for Derp Rock Galactic to be bundled.  Rest of the stuff is okay-ish.  Will use that $4 off they keep baiting me with whenever I pause.

Legend, Necromunda and maybe ATOM RPG from the wishlist. Yes, Your Grace is pretty lame, although not terrible. Banners of Ruin is extremely hard, but is a decent deck builder. I've beaten it twice I think in 20 hours. Lots of slow to get unlocks too. I still rate it a 7/10.

Looks like Trudograd is an ATOM RPG: Standalone expansion/sequel of sorts to original ATOM RPG, according to the Trudograd's Steam Page.

They recommend ATOM RPG (original) is played first before Trudograd, right on the Steam Store Page.

I wonder if ATOM RPG: Trudograd was included on Humble here to make people also chase the original ATOM RPG.

EDIT - Interesting, there's a 2-in-1 Complete a Bundle for ATOM RPG (base) & ATOM RPG: Trudograd (stand-alone expansion) on Steam. Looks like $17.35 at 33% off when owning nothing. I wonder how much it'll go down a bit, if you own ATOM RPG: Trudograd from getting it via Humble Choice.
The bundle will go down to $9.44

Im interested in Legion TD2, but not so much the rest. Anyone want to either sell their Legion TD2, or buy Deep Rock Galactic off me if I get the bundle?

edit: found someone

You ever go to your wishlist and start going through games that have been on there a while?

Then you start punching holes in their fun factor and picking them apart mentally after reading reviews and watching gameplay?

Yeah, I did that with this month's Choice.

I was initially excited to see so many games I had wishlisted -- I even mentally kicked myself for not taking the $6/mo deal in June. The only one I feel like I might end up liking is that Trudograd cRPG. I'm not much of a card gamer, the TD game looks good, but seems to be mulitiplayer focused. Deep Rock looks great, but I'm probably going to end up playing it solo, which is likely less than ideal.

This is better than last month's though.

You ever go to your wishlist and start going through games that have been on there a while?

Then you start punching holes in their fun factor and picking them apart mentally after reading reviews and watching gameplay?

Yeah, I did that with this month's Choice.
At this point, appearing in a Humble Choice is enough of a sign that a game probably sucks.

Humble when they drop the latest bundle:

234.png

Not a bad bundle if your kids are fans of these shows.
Only two of the games have any DLCs, Peppa Pig (1 $5 one) and Transformers ($30 worth, better off getting the Complete Edition).

Humble Amazing Adventures Bundle.

NOTE: All keys here are for Steam.

$1 Tier:

-> The Almost Gone

$10 Tier:

-> Quern: Undying Thoughts

-> Unavowed

-> Draugen

-> Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut

$20 Tier:

-> Beyond A Steel Sky

-> Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo

-> Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot - The First Cases

Really easy buy even though I don't love adventure games like I did when I was younger. Been waiting for Unavowed and Beyond a Steel Sky to be bundled. It would be a perfect bundle if it had the newer Sherlock Holmes game in it, but I'll have to wait for that one.

That adventure bundle is nice.. but damn, $20. Make sure you're using paypal 5% cashback every time you buy from Humble, especially with more expensive purchases like that one

All three make sense. The Ascent is coming up on 1-year since release and they just teased DLC. Hot Wheels is pretty much nothing but DLC. And the Plague Tale sequel is out in less than three months.

Humble Choice - August 2022:

All Steam keys:

- The Ascent

- A Plague's Tale: Innocence *

- Hot Wheels Unleashed

- Gas Station Simulator

- In Sound Mind *

- Mind Scanners

- Omno

- Emily is Away

Note:

* (asterisk) denotes that Epic gave away these for free before on their store for the Epic-version of that game.

Wasn't Plague Tale already in a monthly or did I just get it from some other bundle? Pretty weak month besides hot wheels and ascent.

That must where I got it from, some bundle deal last year according to Steam.

Pretty good bundle for $6, glad I skipped A Plagues Tale in that BYO bundle. I don't value epic freebies the same as a steam copy so I'm ok with this, would be a shitty bundle at the full $12 though.

Insane amount of DLC for Hot Wheels and another simulator... At least I don't own anything this time, though.

bread's done
Back