Humble Bundle Thread

Eastern Exorcist was added to tier 2 of the WePlay Expo Chinese Indies bundle; it seems even more aggressively mid than the other games and definitely doesn't really shift the value much, especially compared to the other available bundles.

Not begging, but if anyone has an extra Arkham City code, I'm willing to work out a deal to trade via DM.  No rush.

I've got everything else in the $5 WB tier, so I will pass on buying it this time around.

Thanks.

Anyone contemplating the annual deal that's going on right now for Choice?

Unwrap a year of Humble Choice for only $99!
Sign up for an annual Humble Choice membership using code HOLIDAY23, and play great games the whole year round for just $99!

It’s the perfect present for the gamer in your life. Yes, that includes you.

Ends Dec 31!

I went for it. They disappoint sometimes, but still not a bad deal.

I'm not sure since I didn't skip. All I know is that my end date shifted to the same date and month the previous expiration was one year later.

Curious - if I were to sign up now, would it toggle for Nov 2023? I skipped them, so I'd prefer to wait til the Dec 2023 are up instead.
You can buy it as a gift and wait to redeem it if you don't want November. Personally I think the Choice is always worth at least $8.33 a month, but I also trade keys I don't want which not everyone is willing to do. Since it goes until the end of the year I'm waiting in hopes Rakuten does another 10% or more back deal to get on top of it.

I didn't even get a coupon for skipping this month. LOL
Neither did I and I actually kinda/sorta/maybe wanted it, a little bit.

Pretty sure they only offer discounts to not pause/cancel based on the initial sales numbers for the bundle. So if too many people forget to skip at the end of the previous month > the following Choice initially "sells well": no need to drop the cost or if after a couple weeks a certain percentage of members haven't confirmed their games, they boost with the $4 off, etc.

Anyone contemplating the annual deal that's going on right now for Choice?

Unwrap a year of Humble Choice for only $99!

Sign up for an annual Humble Choice membership using code HOLIDAY23, and play great games the whole year round for just $99!

It’s the perfect present for the gamer in your life. Yes, that includes you.

Ends Dec 31!
Is this for any account? Even old longtime accounts like mine?

Or just brand new accounts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for any account? Even old longtime accounts like mine?
Or just brand new accounts?
You can extend your current membership with this deal. I actually redeemed the same deal this time last year, and my membership was still ongoing until like April next year due to a few month skips I did. About $8 per month for Humble Choice is great especially since you can skip months or trade keys, totally worth it imo.

You can extend your current membership with this deal. I actually redeemed the same deal this time last year, and my membership was still ongoing until like April next year due to a few month skips I did. About $8 per month for Humble Choice is great especially since you can skip months or trade keys, totally worth it imo.
I'm currently paying for November HB Choice, since I wanted WWE 2K23.

Since this is going on until end of Dec. 2023, I could buy the $100 Yearly when Dec. Humble Choice starts, right?

Just a heads up (especially to people who didn't receive a coupon for this month or received a much smaller coupon for skipping):

It seems like Humble is offering a $6/month for 2 months coupon to some customers.  I skipped this month and they didn't offer me a coupon initially, but now I have this one in my account.  Looks like it's only good until November 27th though (so you can't wait until just before this bundle ends in hopes of leaks for the next bundle).

Just a heads up (especially to people who didn't receive a coupon for this month or received a much smaller coupon for skipping):

It seems like Humble is offering a $6/month for 2 months coupon to some customers. I skipped this month and they didn't offer me a coupon initially, but now I have this one in my account. Looks like it's only good until November 27th though (so you can't wait until just before this bundle ends in hopes of leaks for the next bundle).
I see the coupon...but do not see how to apply it?

I see the coupon...but do not see how to apply it?
I assume you paused the bundle before you got the coupon yeah? If that's the case you need to unpause the bundle, then go to the Choice bundle page. Select one of the games you plan to redeem, click on the "Get Game on Steam" option and it should pop up with a message about charging you for the bundle. That's where it should show the discount applied.

At least for me that's how it did it.

I assume you paused the bundle before you got the coupon yeah? If that's the case you need to unpause the bundle, then go to the Choice bundle page. Select one of the games you plan to redeem, click on the "Get Game on Steam" option and it should pop up with a message about charging you for the bundle. That's where it should show the discount applied.

At least for me that's how it did it.
That worked, thanks!

Black Friday Score: The Walking Dead & More From Skybound Humble Bundle:

-> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/black-friday-score-walking-dead-more-from-skybound

NOTE: All Steam keys for...

$1 Tier:

The Walking Dead: Season 1 (base-game).

$5 Tier:

The Walking Dead: Season 1 - 400 Days DLC (this is DLC for Season 1)

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Renfield: Bring Your Own Blood

Thief of Thieves: Season 1

The Big Con

Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan

$10 Tier:

WrestleQuest

Glitch Busters

Homestead Arcana

The Walking Dead: Michonne (Side-Story)

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3)

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (Season 4)

$15 Tier:

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (VR Kit required)

$20 Tier:

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2 (VR Kit required)

Last edited by a moderator:
That $10 tier is an exceptional deal for someone who somehow doesn't already have the Walking Dead series. Even excluding it that's pretty good deal on some interesting looking games with flaws, which are perfect for bundles. Really makes the pricing on that Chinese indies bundle look even more misguided.

This bundle is tempting solely for Wrestlequest for $10 which is the lowest it’s ever been. All these Walking Dead games are just a bonus.

As someone who just bought a VR set this is $10 cheaper for the saints and sinners games than the current 2 game bundle on steam plus you get another 10-12 games on top of that. Also wrestlequest looks pretty good. Most interesting bundle for me in awhile.

They keep making bundles where I only want one game First wrestlequest with a bunch of other stuff I'd never touch. Also been wanting to try Mato Anomalies but not when I already have or don't want everything else. Ironically the coupon is finally something decent though...I'd actually grab the Symphony of War DLC. That was one of my favorite games last year, maybe even the best one.

Those seem like OK enough games, of which I only have experience with Nobody Saves the World. It's a rogue lite dungeon crawling fight stuff game. I remember it being good for a while, but just got extremely tired of it because of repetition. Still very worth playing although the bodybuilder model is grotesque to me, and one of the ones you are often because of how good the form is.

I’m down for all of them except Elex 2. Absolutely hated the first game despite being a fan of Eurojank rpgs (Two Worlds 2 is still goat), and the sequel doesn’t work on steam deck anyway. If anyone just wants Elex 2 from this bundle when it drops, I’ll gladly trade for some other steam key or a couple Amazon GC bucks.

December bundle looks great for me. Half tempted to do the two months for $12 deal even though I was a fool and already picked up the games I was interested in for November, have to calculate the highly advanced cheapassery to decide if I want $12 for instant gratification and picking up the maybies from November or wait for a coupon or discount in December.

Just kind of a shame they're going so RPG-heavy in a single month since RPGs are usually the main thing that sells a bundle to me, could've spaced that out more.

Bah, I knew I should have waited on Expeditions Rome. Been almost 2 years. Decent turn based tactics game though.

Is it me, or does the MC in Elex 2 look like the most generic ~2010 video game MC ever?

I think that's the last thing I really care about in a PB Game. It's not like Gothic's hero or Risen's hero was anyone really cool or unique-looking either.

Probably purposely done that way, like Claude in GTA3.

bread's done
Back