Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle - PS3/PS4 - $1 to $15

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
Didn't see this posted so here goes:

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-playstation-bundle

$1 for:

• Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 (PS3)
  • STRIDER™(PS3 or PS4)
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
  • Final Fight Double Impact (PS3)
  • 45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon (PS4)

BTA for

• LOST PLANET® 3 (PS3)
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
  • Resident Evil HD Remaster (PS3 or PS4)
  • Okami HD (PS3)
  • Remember Me (PS3)
  • Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack (PS3)
$15 or more for

• 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER (PS3 or PS4)
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)
It seems the bundle is region locked to the American continent, though. A friend from the UK told me that just now.

(Totally "borrowed" this from Foxhack's post in the main Humble thread, he's my fellow foxbro, but he's a furry while I'm just a hairy)

Have Free Codes

Remember Me - PS3

Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo - PS3

Strider - Choose between either PS3 or PS4 (Only One Code)

Street Fighter V - 45% off Coupon

All codes have been given out.  

PM for a code

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE:

Lost Planet 3

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

Final Fight Double Impact

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

45% off Street Fighter V coupon

50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection coupon

WANT:

PayPal, Amazon, PSN credit

Just let me know what you need and throw an offer my way.

-Thanks!

Nothing is ever truly free, so enjoy the puzzles to claim the reward!

Megaman 9 & 10

!@!# - $%^& - *+&%

! - Pi without the decimals 

@ - First Letter of Translated Japanese name for MegaMan

# - ! + 2

$ - Capcom also made the $ _ _ _ Rising Franchise

% - Dante's Inferno has you travel through % _ _ _.

^ - Megaman 1 - 6 were released on the ^ _ _.

& - These puzzles are meant to be & _ _.

* - # + 1

+ - I thought these clues were good, but really they were + _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Street Fighter V   45% off Coupon

! @ # $ % ^ & * ? +

! - Dos (spanish)

@ - @ _ _ _ _ . (not a kick)

# - # _ _. (not old)

$ -  M. $ison

% - ! + Drei (german)

^&* - Abbreviation of this site.

? -  ? _ _ _ _ _ . (Blizzard game that has spawned 2 sequals, spanish for devil.)

+ - III (roman)

50%  Megaman legacy collection

! @ # $ $ ! % ^ & %

!  - Zwei  (german)

@ - @ _ _ _ _ _  - type of megaman collection

# - #sharp is a programming language.

$ - $3 is a big expo every year.

% - Cinco (spanish)

^& -  ^ _ _ _ _ _ _     & _ _     - Makers of the Last of Us, Jak and Daxter, and Uncharted.

I'm most likely going to purchase this just to have Resident Evil Zero and 1 digital... here's my sexified unboxing of the physical game. I would love comments on that video as I'm trying to improve. My wife already told me to wear long pants and socks and i Know that the disc view was fuzzy.

Thanks in advance all.

[media]https://youtu.be/wnK9M_4tr4o[/media]
This is the best unboxing I've ever seen. Thank you

Nothing is ever truly free, so enjoy the puzzles to claim the reward!

Megaman 9 & 10

!@!# - $%^& - *+&%

! - Pi without the decimals

@ - First Letter of Translated Japanese name for MegaMan

# - ! + 2

$ - Capcom also made the $ _ _ _ Rising Franchise

% - Dante's Inferno has you travel through % _ _ _.

^ - Megaman 1 - 6 were released on the ^ _ _.

& - These puzzles are meant to be & _ _.

* - # + 1

+ - I thought these clues were good, but really they were + _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Solved the Megaman 9/10 one, thanks!

No one requested the coupon codes, so...

[SIZE=medium]2Q7AEQANA4[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]45% off Street Fighter V[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]2MRJMT2QHN[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]50% off MegaMan Legacy coupon[/SIZE]

I have all these up for trade.

Strider - PS3 /4
Mega Man 9/10 Combo - PS3
Remember Me - PS3
Lost Planet 3 - PS3
Final Fight Double Impact  - PS3
Wolf of the BattleField Commando - PS3
45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon
50% off Mega Man Legacy PS Store Coupon

Now I'm starting to see the dangers of code security if the future is going to be all digital based.

I paid $15 for a bundle to buy all games.  That's all fine.  I redeemed all my codes in the email and printed them out on a paper.  I went home and redeemed them a day later.

Guess what?  One code did not redeem properly.  The other codes were all fine, but one code, Street Fighter II Turbo HD, did not redeem properly.  It says that the code was already redeemed.  WTF?!  This code was never shared or anything.  No one else has access to this code.

Basically, I just lost a game from this sale.  If the future of gaming is going to be code based, which it is looking like, then we will have issues.  I can now confirm that DLC codes will screw you around, eventually.  Very interesting that I was sold a code that was already redeemed somehow.

If anyone has an extra Street Fighter II Turbo HD (PS3) code available at a very cheap price, please PM.

Now I'm starting to see the dangers of code security if the future is going to be all digital based.

I paid $15 for a bundle to buy all games. That's all fine. I redeemed all my codes in the email and printed them out on a paper. I went home and redeemed them a day later.

Guess what? One code did not redeem properly. The other codes were all fine, but one code, Street Fighter II Turbo HD, did not redeem properly. It says that the code was already redeemed. WTF?! This code was never shared or anything. No one else has access to this code.

Basically, I just lost a game from this sale. If the future of gaming is going to be code based, which it is looking like, then we will have issues. I can now confirm that DLC codes will screw you around, eventually. Very interesting that I was sold a code that was already redeemed somehow.

If anyone has an extra Street Fighter II Turbo HD (PS3) code available at a very cheap price, please PM.
Humble support is pretty good.. you should contact them. They'll likely replace the code for you.

I paid $15 for a bundle to buy all games. That's all fine. I redeemed all my codes in the email and printed them out on a paper. I went home and redeemed them a day later.

Guess what? One code did not redeem properly. The other codes were all fine, but one code, Street Fighter II Turbo HD, did not redeem properly. It says that the code was already redeemed. WTF?! This code was never shared or anything. No one else has access to this code.

Basically, I just lost a game from this sale. If the future of gaming is going to be code based, which it is looking like, then we will have issues. I can now confirm that DLC codes will screw you around, eventually. Very interesting that I was sold a code that was already redeemed somehow.

That sucks dude...let me know if Humble Bundle support does/doesn't fix this If not, I have a spare SFII Turbo HD code for ya.

Also, I have a spare Okami HD code up for grabs. I'll PM it to the first who asks for it.

If anyone is interested in dumping the SF turbo and mega man codes for $1 each or so, I'd definitely give up amazon GC or amazon payment.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

BUNDLE ENDS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR! (2:00 PM ET)

AFTER THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER BUY IT AND THEN WE CAN LEAVE THE HUMBLE THREAD BACK TO THE PC NECKBEARDS AND THEIR CESSPOOL OF LOSERDOM!

I'm most likely going to purchase this just to have Resident Evil Zero and 1 digital... here's my sexified unboxing of the physical game. I would love comments on that video as I'm trying to improve. My wife already told me to wear long pants and socks and i Know that the disc view was fuzzy.

Thanks in advance all.

[media]https://youtu.be/wnK9M_4tr4o[/media]
Now that is some grown sexy gamer footage...impressed me you did.

This is the best unboxing I've ever seen. Thank you
Thank you... this definitely is motivating me to create my sexy NES one... which will have a slight story line... <3

OOPS, replied to the same comment twice... I got another comment on another thread. :D

I decided to get the bundle

I wont be using 

Wolf of the Battlefield

Remember Me

SF II Turbo HD Remix

Mega Man 9 and 10

Lost Planet 3

Happy to let them go super cheap, Make an offer

PSA: Only about 12 hours left to increase payment on your Humble Capcom PlayStation Bundle.

If anyone's got a BTA of $10+ who doesn't want the third-tier, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

1491mw.jpg

bread's done
Back