[Humble Daily Deal Megathread] Kill to Collect -- $4.99 -- 75% OFF -- 24hrs

Our rep may have lost his steam, but the Humble Dailies continue!

Tharsis 55% off for this 24 hour period --  $14.99 $6.74

1707e66c0816b27bb0589a0c6e83ed52b5638839.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Building interest in a promotion is a marathon -- not a sprint!

Though one might argue that if you can persuade others to run for you, then that is a win-win.

Deal talk: best price to date on Assault Android Cactus, which is on my wishlist. They wouldn't run a Daily on something that looks like a sure-fire Monthly, would they? Would they? 8-[

He posts at all the major social media sites and forums so perhaps didn't find enough traction here and/or figured we just updated the threads ourselves.

Look guys.  We're real cheap and know like every historical low ever.  Humble Daily's weren't made for us.  Shoot, most sales weren't meant for us.  We need a glitch rep.  Oh wait, we already have Madjoki. 

Look guys. We're real cheap and know like every historical low ever. Humble Daily's weren't made for us. Shoot, most sales weren't meant for us. We need a glitch rep. Oh wait, we already have Madjoki.
I dunno. I imagine we, on average, spend more on game sales (not bundles) than your average steam or humble customer. It is true that anything less than cheapest "insert game" has ever been probably doesn't get much traction here though.

I dunno. I imagine we, on average, spend more on game sales (not bundles) than your average steam or humble customer. It is true that anything less than cheapest "insert game" has ever been probably doesn't get much traction here though.
I really doubt it unless you count lurkers.

This is a crew that waits for everything under the sun to be bundled and what little bit we don't we go and make fake Argentinian accounts to get games with South American pricing that we're technically not supposed to have access to.

I don't think any normal store with normal sales will ever meet our rigid standards.

I agree we go to stupid lengths for the best possible deal. Just tend to think that overall we still probably spend more money than random guy who shops steam occasionally. I spent more on the summer sale than anyone I know IRL. Granted, they aren't what I would consider active gamers anymore but they do sometimes buy and play games. I would think people like that are "average steam customers". That may shift a bit when you talk about the humble store though since your average humble customer is probably more of an "active gamer" type than your average steam customer. My activity feed also leads me to believe some of you fakey quite a bit of random small shit off steam too.

All that said, we aren't prime customers for anyone. I see game deals that CAG would consider lukewarm at best get a lot of traction on reddit and slickdeals.

We definitely buy more games, but we spend significantly less for them. I'd be surprised if it balanced out.

That said, speaking of pricing from Zika-infested regions in front of our Humble friend is probably not a good idea if we want him to stick around.

I miss him already.  :-({|=

Since there was no post today, I thought perhaps they had abandoned the idea of Humble Daily Deals.

... but no, it turns out that there is one again today!

TurnOn  $14.99 $7.49 -- appears to be the lowest price to date.

b5c5ebeec7a647c925a2ab40044873f51a682245.jpg

While we hold our candlelight vigil  :pray:  for the recently abducted Humble rep, let us gaze lovingly at today's Daily Deal:

Deponia Doomsday $29.99 $22.49

27251d78ea5caf325f12618ffee1dff624c079da.jpg

Sadly, Deponia Doomsday has been $14.99 already.

There is an unsettling odor emanating from this thread. When I was a young boy I had a pet hamster that disappeared. A few weeks later I recall a smell wafting up through the floor boards. When I open this thread I am reminded of that smell, and immediately I am brought back to that time. Suddenly I'm wearing my Snoopy pajamas and carrying around my Smurfs blankie and calling out, "Hambo, where ARE you???"

I think I'm going to stay away from this thread for awhile.

You know, maybe these daily deals killed the rep... 

Gang Beasts 30% OFF -- $19.99 $13.99

matches lowest price to date on Steam.

ALERT:

Publisher - Double Fine

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think we missed yesterday's Daily Deal. If only there were a rep around to remind us!

No Time To Explain Remastered $14.99 $3.74

It matches the lowest price to date. Except that time it was in that bundle...

3f136dda5265c68c83b41051a69f414346f25306.jpg

A shocking development! The Daily Deal has, apparently, jettisoned its SALE banner and is therefore now somewhat stealthy. Is this a marketing scheme with reverse-psychological underpinnings? Is no one left alive to simply hit the button?? What is going on over there!?

Invisible, Inc. -- 50% OFF -- $19.99 $9.99 

It has been $3 cheaper on Steam.

Come on, guys! Where's the excitement for the Humble Daily Deals? Keep this up and we're going to lose our rep! :???:

@ humble - The prices in your Idea Factory sale are awful. 3 for $99? Is that a joke?

Fairy Fencer F was $7.49 last Steam sale, and the complete edition was $14.99. Your price is $34.99.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth games have all been $8 for the base, plus discounted DLC, which would have been $40 total at most. Your price is $80.

Amnesia Memories was only $3. Your price is $30.

These prices are not good. If you came here to get constructive criticism, like we assume you did, then try to get close to the prices located at http://isthereanydeal.com/ when you do sales. I know your hipster fanbase doesn't care about spending money, especially since they all buy $30 Sir Reginald's Firming Beard Wax tins, but most of us aren't that foolish.

I would buy more of these if with my extra 10% off it would reach about 75% off. Something like this Keroblaster game I would maybe pick up for $2.50 or so. 

I had to look pretty hard to find it, but today's Humble Daily is:

Oxenfree $19.99 $8.99 -- matches all-time low, according to ITAD.

8478554e57f0e2470841d332ded7e016015e89e9.jpg

[customspoiler=Cagbros2K][customspoiler="The Darkness II"]Claimed / Claimed[/customspoiler][customspoiler="Duke Nukem Forever"]Claimed[/customspoiler][customspoiler="Sid Meier" s Civilization V']Claimed[/customspoiler][customspoiler="The Bureau: XCOM Declassified"]Claimed / Claimed[/customspoiler][customspoiler=Bioshock]Claimed[/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

If nothing else, they're picking potentially interesting games for the Daily Deals.

Hyper Light Drifter $19.99 $15.99

626ca30cedf6961982eeb559a81091e56d34f537.jpg

Potentially more interesting though are the two really cheap Guilty Gear games that are being removed from Steam tomorrow. The better of the two is in an IG bundle. The other can be found here.

Yeah the games look like games I'd play and Dungelot is glitchy albeit fun (got it from IG). This newest one is a terrible discount. 

bread's done
Back