[Humble Daily Deal Megathread] Kill to Collect -- $4.99 -- 75% OFF -- 24hrs

What a surprise to browse the Humble store today -- a different day -- and find a brand new deal!

Dungelot: Shattered Lands -- 75% OFF $9.99 $2.49

a89b3e1f728f6db6a6e7a0803b32e91ae3f00971.jpg
The game that everyone got for free on Twitch a few months ago because the developers gave special copies that generated codes every set number of levels to thousands of streamers? Man, $2.49 is a great price for that, Humble.

Did anyone forget about the Humble Daily? Well, beside me and the Humble rep?

Today's daily matches its lowest price for a Steam key, but has been bundled like crazy. Either you already own it or are awaiting the next bundle. Nevertheless...

Project Temporality -- 80% OFF -- $14.99 $2.99

I was starting to like Hamble....seemed enthusiastic. Course that sooooooooooooo 2 weeks ago or something so Hamble who? Now it's time for Hal....mble.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks interesting and somewhat amusing....I may pick it up. Thanks Hal for representing Humble to the fullest!
I own it and it is interesting and amusing for the very short time I've played it. Not sure how much replay value it might have, but it's not super expensive either.

The daily is 25% off, so there's not much to see here.

On that note... this game is supposed to be an adventure featuring a blind knight. Wait. What? To you, that means there is absolutely no video and the game is audio-only. Trendy gimmick? Lazy artists? A touching social experiment?

We may never know... because it is only 25% off.

A Blind Legend $6.99 $5.24

No video. He's blind, you insensitive asshole!

Back despite popular demand!

This one caught my eye though: it's a retro cycle racer, very much like SEGA's Super Hang-On. It's not pixel-retro -- only the gameplay is retro. It looks like someone took SEGA's old racer and brushed up the graphics a little. You've probably already got Super Hang-On, but whatever... 

Super Night Riders $7.99 $3.59

1e8947dbb42f9a5033e75c94f48d12091f6a4943.jpg

Hal Hal Where Art Thou Hal.

Also checked and not even sure if there is a humble daily deal today...can't even tell hah.

Haha.

I have checked over the last couple of days and the deals haven't even been worth a link. I don't see a daily today either, so maybe Humble has given up on dailies. Maybe they just didn't put it in its usual spot -- it has happened before. Maybe they just got bored and forgot. 

RIP Daily Deals. :fridge:

Today's daily is Volgarr the Viking. Or maybe it was yesterday's. Or could it be tomorrow's?

Who knows?

WHO CARES?

I'm posting today's Daily, not so much for the discount -- which isn't bad -- but because the game looks good and it's probably on a few wishlists.

The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians -- 60% OFF -- $19.99 $7.99 (Very Positive)

64329475a01252db3a405b6e0e7b60ac1b94a810.jpg

bread's done
Back