Humble Indie Bundle 8 - Bonuses: Tiny & Big, Intrusion 2, English Country Tune, Oil Rush

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay What You Want ($1 or more for steam keys):

• Little Inferno
  • Awesomenauts (includes a skin that is exclusive to the bundle)
  • Capsized
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Dear Esther
Beat The Average:

• Hotline Miami
  • Proteus
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers*
  • Intrusion 2*
  • English Country Tune*
  • Oil Rush w/ map pack DLC*
* If you purchase the bundle prior to 11 AM PST on 6/5/2013 you get these no matter what price you paid.

Steam keys for this bundle are individual.

Everything but Hotline Miami has a soundtrack available to download in both mp3 and flac. Hotline Miami's music is available in ogg format in a game directory.

Humble Bundles typically get bonus content one week after launch, which would be Tuesday, June 4, at 11 AM PST. Those who buy before the addition at any price get the bonus at no extra cost. Those who purchase the bundle after it is added will likely need to pay more than the average to get it.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Additionally, there is a Humble Weekly Sale for Telltale games taking place that includes The Walking Dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Intrusion 2 on my Wishlist for awhile now. After playing it I'm certainly glad I didn't really pay anything for it. It's not BAD persay, it's just not really good either. It's completely enjoyable for about 30 minutes. The screenshots on the Steam store make it look way cooler than it is.
Glad I read this, thanks. I too have had it on my wishlist and now that it is a bonus I was tempted to get this bundle largely in pat due to Intrusion. I have a big enough of a backlog that I do not need just more ho hum games!

I have no idea what this humble bundle stuff is. So if you pay any amount, like $1, you get all five of those games? And if you beat the average, you'll get those other six games? Is that right?
Just to add - you need to pay at least $1 to get Steam keys. Under that (say, 1c) you get the DRM-free versions that you download from the Humble site. If you beat the average (the site will tell you what you need to pay - it's a moving target sometimes especially early on) you get everything, including all bonus content that's added later.

You can increase your payment to BTA after the fact if something you want suddenly is added to the BTA tier.

Have fun increasing your backlog! :bouncy:

If you don't like intrusion 2 then don't bother trying intrusion 1. It's free on Kongregate and I think its fun but If you think the controls need more refinement then just stick with intrusion 2.

Glad I got this bundle even more now

I had Intrusion 2 on my Wishlist for awhile now. After playing it I'm certainly glad I didn't really pay anything for it. It's not BAD persay, it's just not really good either. It's completely enjoyable for about 30 minutes. The screenshots on the Steam store make it look way cooler than it is.
I actually felt that the game had horrible controls with the Xbox 360 controller. It seemed extremely unresponsive and never felt good. The keyboard+mouse controls are the way to go though I'm still not crazy about the controls or the game itself.

I already have Oil Rush from another bundle but it's just the base game.  If I redeem this steam key will it give me the DLC map pack?

I already have Oil Rush from another bundle but it's just the base game. If I redeem this steam key will it give me the DLC map pack?
If you're talking about that IR bundle, you probably have the DLC already.
Thanks for pointing that out. Saved me from wasting a key.

Though I wonder if it would have even worked if I tried to redeem the key to get the DLC. Might have just told me that I already owned the game.

I already have Oil Rush from another bundle but it's just the base game. If I redeem this steam key will it give me the DLC map pack?
If you're talking about that IR bundle, you probably have the DLC already.
Thanks for pointing that out. Saved me from wasting a key.

Though I wonder if it would have even worked if I tried to redeem the key to get the DLC. Might have just told me that I already owned the game.
Yeah, I don't think it would've been able to add anything..

Side note, I accidentally activated a Serious Sam Second Encounter HD key from the Humble Weekly deal.. and it added "retail exclusive dlc" to my account after I had already owned the SS HD double pack ages ago..

I can't recall... do they always end in the evening/late afternoon? I went to HB.com today hoping they'd have a new bundle at 12 PST, only to see 6 and a half hours left.

I can't recall... do they always end in the evening/late afternoon? I went to HB.com today hoping they'd have a new bundle at 12 PST, only to see 6 and a half hours left.
Yes. They usually end a few hours later in the day than they begin.

Bundles aren't one after another. There might be another bundle soon or it could be many weeks before you see another.

The weekly sales are another story. They did a few in a row and took a break, but they've been steady since. The current one will end on Thursday and another will probably take its place.

Yes. They usually end a few hours later in the day than they begin.

Bundles aren't one after another. There might be another bundle soon or it could be many weeks before you see another.

The weekly sales are another story. They did a few in a row and took a break, but they've been steady since. The current one will end on Thursday and another will probably take its place.
I was thinking of the weekly bundles, so thanks for setting me straight.

bread's done
Back