Hunted the demon's forge- has no reviews!!!

DirtyDwarf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (94%)
Why are there no reviews for this game? I don't follow a reviews score for a game because I like to play it for myself to know that experience and to see the world the developer built for me. But anyway I think it looks sweet, and I currently have it sitting on my shelf still sealed. Once I finish the game I'm on, I'll get to hunted the demon's forge, but for now I wait for a review from ANYONE!!!

Your thoughts???

I think there is a review embargo until tomorrow-- very strange to have the embargo only lift after the release date. Game's got some positive word of mouth though.

1. Bethesda didn't ship copies to reviewers until now so they haven't played it.

2. There's a TON of games coming out in the first two weeks of June, two of which are high profile games (Infamous 2 & Duke Nukem) and all sites are gearing up for E3, so I imagine we'll be lucky to see any major reviews of it prior to E3.

Thanks for all the responses, also thanks to "Stinker101" for the links for some reviews. Hopefully this game gets a lot of good reviews so we can see some dlc and hopefully a sequel. Thanks again guys!

It actually looks like a pretty fun game based on what I've read so far. Seems like a lock for a $40 DOTD within a few weeks though, and $30 within a couple of months. I'll probably wait.

bread's done
Back