Hyperdimension Neptunia PS3 Set @ NISA Online Store (Free Shipping)

mxpowar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got an e-mail saying that Hyperdimension Neptunia is available for pre-order from the NISA online store. It's $59.99 with free shipping (you have to choose USPS/other from the scroll down menu). You also get an artbook and a set of playing cards with the game. The artbook is included with all copies but the playing cards are exclusive to NISA.

EDIT:
Pre-order is out, but here's the new link to the game. Which does NOT include the cards.
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Neptunia-PS3-Premium-Box

Here is a trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txGb3UTo1A

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Anybody hear anything from Amazon yet?[/QUOTE]
it's not looking good. my order says not yet shipped and if you look at the product page it says it usually ships in 3-5 weeks lol.

[quote name='Donkey132']it's not looking good. my order says not yet shipped and if you look at the product page it says it usually ships in 3-5 weeks lol.[/QUOTE]

fuck me.

I would cancel out of spite, except Ive been waiting so long to play this game.

[quote name='Animekatt']Yeah just called my Gamestop, pushed back 10 days :([/QUOTE]

A text from Gamestop came in around 6:30ish PM (EST) saying tomorrow afternoon. Granted, from the above posts I do expect to be let down. Meh, it's the next street over from my job so I will keep y'all updated.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']fuck me.

I would cancel out of spite, except Ive been waiting so long to play this game.[/QUOTE]

You'd spitefully cancel your order because the shipping was delayed by bad weather? That's the sort of behavior I'd expect out of a 5 year old.

[quote name='Twizz']A text from Gamestop came in around 6:30ish PM (EST) saying tomorrow afternoon. Granted, from the above posts I do expect to be let down. Meh, it's the next street over from my job so I will keep y'all updated.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else on the East Coast get this text or information?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']fuck me.

I would cancel out of spite, except Ive been waiting so long to play this game.[/QUOTE]

It got delayed due to snowpocalypse. It's shipping from the NISA Store now (I just got my shipping confirmation), so I suspect Amazon should get it out soon.

I ordered from the NISA store and haven't gotten a shipment confirmation. I did get the email about the weather delay a few days ago.

Also,
According to PlaystationBlog, there is free add-on content:
" Hyperdimension Neptunia: Alchemy Helper (Free)
A request from an Alchemy School student. The assignment is to craft Ruby Prism. A rare item called a Giant’s Soul is needed to make a Ruby Prism. Go collect a Giant’s Soul for the student. Obtain IF’s special weapon, Triple Edge!
File size: 100 KB
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Dragon With A Blue Shadow (Free)
The shadow of a boy in Leanbox suddenly changed its shape into a dragon. The shadow is completely out of control and destroying the town against the boy’s will. Defeat the shadow and help the boy! Obtain Compa’s special weapon, Soda. The power of its carbonation is vicious!
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Giant Bull Awakens (Free)
An additional quest to celebrate the release of Hyperdimension Neptunia is finally here!
The objective of this quest is to defeat the awakened Big Buffalo in Planeptune’s Sealed Ruin. Obtain Neptune’s special weapon, the Bamboo Sword!
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Out-Of-Control Robot (Free)
Crisis in the Mega Storage 3, managed by Sir President Stringer! The automated security robot is going out of control due to a virus! Go defeat the robot and help Sir President Stringer. Obtain Neptune’s special weapon, Laser Bamboo!
File size: 100 KB:
"

[quote name='AngelMayLaugh']Anyone else on the East Coast get this text or information?[/QUOTE]

I got the phone call last night saying it would be in today. Though Gamestop told me it was delayed until next week when I was in store yesterday. (and their website now says 2/25)

In a way, all this nonsense almost makes me glad I didn't preorder (not counting the whole playing cards thing, of course). At least now I can just wait until a retailer actually HAS the game and just buy/order it from them.

Then again, forget what I just said. Those cards looked awesome and I'm stupid for passing that up. :'(

Email response to my inquiry to customer service:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting NISA Online Store.

We were delayed due to bad weather, and all orders were affected by this. Neptunia has now arrived to us and the warehouse is now processing and packing the orders. We expect that most will be going out today or tomorrow.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We truly apologize for the delay. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 714-540-1122.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Customer Support

Well nice to know the people who ordered from NIS will get theirs in a timely fashion before the rest of us. =) You can let us know how it is.

[quote name='groundskeeper']I'm probably one of the first to preorder this and mine still has not shipped....:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Indeed. Ordered mine within a day of it appearing on their site. I'm still in Pending Fulfillment or whatever status.

Hopefully it'll be shipped out today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Just called them, after repeating the title multiple times, the guy said it's "probably" in the box and they haven't opened them yet. He said call back at 3pm. I'm expected to be let down by them but he didn't say it was pushed back, yet...

I will keep ya updated.

[quote name='Twizz']Just called them, after repeating the title multiple times, the guy said it's "probably" in the box and they haven't opened them yet. He said call back at 3pm. I'm expected to be let down by them but he didn't say it was pushed back, yet...

I will keep ya updated.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :)

[quote name='ChibiJosh']You'd spitefully cancel your order because the shipping was delayed by bad weather? That's the sort of behavior I'd expect out of a 5 year old.[/QUOTE]

...or someone familiar with hyperbole.

[quote name='Animekatt']Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I just called and was told I can pick it up. Good luck everyone.

[quote name='Twizz']I just called and was told I can pick it up. Good luck everyone.[/QUOTE]

Woot! Just called my store as well, and I'm omw to go pick it up. :bouncy:

[quote name='wasurenai']Indeed. Ordered mine within a day of it appearing on their site. I'm still in Pending Fulfillment or whatever status.

Hopefully it'll be shipped out today, but I'm not holding my breath.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine early on Jan 17th. I had signed up for the reminder but I was on the site and saw it appear as I was looking around. Oh well...

It's starting to trickle into my area, two gamestops within 100 miles have it in-stock. If amazon doesn't ship by tomorrow, I think I'm going to cancel and buy from gamestop

[quote name='storino03']anyone receive any updates from NIS America, as far as order status goes?[/QUOTE]

Got a shipment notice this morning.

[quote name='Volcynika']Got a shipment notice this morning.[/QUOTE]

Got one around 5pm for me. Seems like they're slowly getting shipped out now.

[quote name='Donkey132']still not yet shipped on amazon :([/QUOTE]

I just got a shipped notification from Amazon about an hour ago, so there might still be hope. It has an estimated arrival of the 18th. It may be worth noting that I did place the order quite awhile ago, before they even had a picture or product description.

I can't believe I haven't heard of this game sooner! I'm very interested.

But it seems like NISA is sold out of the limited edition with the cards? Will all other retailers get the a special edition, just without the cards?

[quote name='shivaedge']I can't believe I haven't heard of this game sooner! I'm very interested.

But it seems like NISA is sold out of the limited edition with the cards? Will all other retailers get the a special edition, just without the cards?[/QUOTE]
Every version of the game is the same except that people that preordered from NISA get the cards.

Every other retailer gets the box and the art book. There is no version with just the game.

[quote name='TraBuch']Every version of the game is the same except that people that preordered from NISA get the cards.

Every other retailer gets the box and the art book. There is no version with just the game.[/QUOTE]

But I wonder if they are going to make just a standard edition, like how Best Buy and Fry's only got the standard edition of Atelier Rorona.

GameStop called me too today and I'm gonna pick up my copy after work tomorrow. :D

Mine is still pending. I'd be slightly peeved since I ordered it so early on but I'm fairly busy with life atm so I doubt I'd be able to jump into it right away.

I still want mine to be here w/cards and just looking fabulous soon.

Quick question about preordering from the NISA store. Do they charge when they ship or when you place the order? Also does anyone know if any retailers outside of NISA store will carry the Premium edition of Ar Tonelico 3?

Got my shipping confirmation too from NISA!

@mitnosi: It does charge to see if you have funds available, HOWEVER it puts it back after 2-3 days later. So you need to have money available in order for it to go through.

As for the Premium Edition of Ar Tonelico 3 at other stores, yes that is the edition all stores will be getting. (The Calendar Bundle however is a NISA Exclusive).

Mine shipped, but I probably won't get it for a couple of days. I don't have time to play it now anyway.

I hope the cards come in a plastic case.

I played a little of it last night. Like some people have said, the packaging is very nice. I'm enjoying the game as well, with the english voice acting. It's not bad at all.

So I'm seeing there is a glitch in the J version that is also in the US version. Anyone know what it is? (all the sites that say are blocked from work)

[quote name='Hell Monkey']So I'm seeing there is a glitch in the J version that is also in the US version. Anyone know what it is? (all the sites that say are blocked from work)[/QUOTE]

The only glitch I remember hearing about is that 2 monsters are missing from the game, so you can't complete the bestiary and get all the trophies. Those monsters do appear in one of the free dlc dungeons though, so it might not even be a glitch but something done on purpose.

bread's done
Back