I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Captain crunch would be great if it didn't coat your upper mouth with a nasty film. :/[/QUOTE]

well you got to be good and brush your teeth, floss, and use mouthwash man.

[quote name='DT778']Wow I got a suggestion for the league. Can we have one less game in the season so the championship game is played on weeks 15-16. Week 17 hella sucks for fantasy football.[/quote]

I agree, you dont want Jim Sorgi or Matt Cassel deciding your championship game. ;)

[quote name='DT778']Wow I got a suggestion for the league. Can we have one less game in the season so the championship game is played on weeks 15-16. Week 17 hella sucks for fantasy football.[/quote]

That sounds okay.

[quote name='flowery']well you got to be good and brush your teeth, floss, and use mouthwash man.[/quote]

You got to brush your breath .. every day with your teeth.

[quote name='dallow']i believe those ffxiii and ffxiiivs direct feed screenshots are real time.

fuckin' :drool:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332958[/quote]
:drool:

This one pic, though, looks like they're going back to pre-rendered backgrounds.

final-fantasy-xiii-20080826034721850.jpg

Have they said if that's the case or not?

Carry some of your herbal or salt or pepper around in your pocket.
Stuff, it opens up in your pocket and gets mixed up with your lint cotton.
Or mess with the flavour 'cause when you take the herb and put it in your mouth,
Then you gonna be eatin' somethin', then you got little strings of lint pullin' on your teeth.
So you just take it out and use the string for flossin'

[quote name='Maklershed']You got to brush your breath .. every day with your teeth.[/QUOTE]

if thats your logic man have at it

[quote name='dcfox']:drool:

This one pic, though, looks like they're going back to pre-rendered backgrounds.

final-fantasy-xiii-20080826034721850.jpg

Have they said if that's the case or not?[/quote]
I wouldn't doubt it for some scenes in the game.
Visual feast here we come.

[quote name='lilboo']Whats up WhippyBank :cool:[/QUOTE]
N'much. Half listening to local election results on the news and looking for drama on CAG. Things have been a little too quiet lately. This must be investigated.

You?

[quote name='darthbudge']Get in the Draft room people.

EDIT: Browntown got #1 pick, I got #3.

Also, Brown's real name is: Vraj Desai. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Um wow welcome to that one time Liquid yelled at me for telling everyone that. :|

[quote name='Moxio']Um wow welcome to that one time Liquid yelled at me for telling everyone that. :|[/quote]

Um wow Moxio welcome to the fact that not everyone knows what you do.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Where the fuck do i click to find the the Draft room?[/QUOTE]

c'mon, budge and brown found it. its in the big red box on the league page.

[quote name='Moxio']Um, wow, okay I was talking about the legit brand, JohnnyFoxDumbass.[/quote]

Um, wow Moxio, stop insulting my friend JFD.

[quote name='darthbudge']Um wow Moxio welcome to the fact that not everyone knows what you do.[/QUOTE]

Um, wow, okay then that's your guys' fault. :|

[quote name='Moxio']Um, wow, okay I was talking about the legit brand, JohnnyFoxDumbass.[/QUOTE]
You've been particularly cranky and obnoxious lately. Wanna talk?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You've been particularly cranky and obnoxious lately. Wanna talk?[/QUOTE]

You're the only one I can talk to, Banky.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Where the fuck do i click to find the the Draft room?[/quote]it's a giant red banner at the top of the league page.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']N'much. Half listening to local election results on the news and looking for drama on CAG. Things have been a little too quiet lately. This must be investigated.

You?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I've been lookin' for people to harass! Maybe I'll stir up some trouble and you'll get amused :whistle2:k

And there's an old lady sending me text messages :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']Actually, I've been lookin' for people to harass! Maybe I'll stir up some trouble and you'll get amused :whistle2:k

And there's an old lady sending me text messages :cool:[/QUOTE]
Tell JFD's mom to put the phone down and go on to bed.

[quote name='st0neface']c'mon, budge and brown found it. its in the big red box on the league page.[/quote]

Logged in. Not there. Using Firefox and IE. No go

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They've got both Ghostbusters movies on Hulu? I'll have to watch them while I wait for CC.[/QUOTE]

Really?

I've got them both on DVD, but being able to watch them on demand could be fun. :)

[quote name='DT778']turn off your adblock.[/QUOTE]

It's not causing any problems for me. He should still try it, but that may not be the problem. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']It's not causing any problems for me. He should still try it, but that may not be the problem. :whistle2:s[/quote]

It isn't causing any problems for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back